Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rag & Bone

2 posters

Go down

Rag & Bone Empty Rag & Bone

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:58 pm

So, as most of you know, I'm a member of many sites. And, unfortunately, one of those sites have begun to lose its members, and, consequently, we're down to three and a half members. The head admin of that site told me, the only one of the Actives (the name we've given ourselves as a group) that RPs on other forums, to advertise the site in hope to get more members. That's why I come to you with pleading arms right now. Okay, so I haven't been very active lately, but PLEASE. But don't join for me unless it's the only reason you might even consider joining

Anyway, the site's REALLY cool, and so are the peeps on there. It's an Alternate Universe (AU) Hunger Games-based RP website. We jut finished Part A of the 25th Games (this Quell idea was to seperate the Games into two parts, then fort Pt. 2 with 4 teams of 6; two members of the same team can win), and are getting ready for the Reapings of Part 2--this is, if we get enough members. Anyway, the gist of the site is pretty much the same as that of which in the books, but set about 50 years pre-book, and differents Quell events. Thank you, and I really really really really REALLY hope you think about joining. Smile

The Hunger Games: Rag & Bone Roleplay Forum Link -- http://ragandbone.forumotion.com/

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Rag & Bone Empty Re: Rag & Bone

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 am

Ah, another site, slowly dying. I get how you feel, that always sucks. I'll take a look at the site another day, it's late right now. Maybe I can be play one (or two, depending on the character limit) of the first tributes to die or something. xP After all, there is another site that requires some more roleplaying from me as well. Which is, well, this one. And two other ones. *shrugs*
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Oh, there is no charrie limit, Cat. We get to make as many peeps as we want.

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Ah, okay.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885