Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorio Tale

3 posters

Go down

Victorio Tale Empty Victorio Tale

Post  Victorio Tale Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Name: Victor Talos

Godly Parent: Ares

Mortal Family: Mary Shale and Rodriguez Talos, step father is an architect, mother was an army nurse during the (whichever war happened to be recent at this time) Both living in Arizona.

Years in camp: Newly arrived

History: When he was born, things were mostly normal. No clouds, nothing out of the ordinary. This kept up until he was five, and that's when things got weird. He developed a serious problem with bullies, and just when he tried to fight them off a little, bones got broken. He'd touch them and they'd sprain something. This reign on pain continued for most of his life, and got him kicked out of many many schools. Up until he met a friend, and he managed to curb his latent fury. Then, at his last school, he gets in a fight with a bully picking on a little kid, and he loses it. The bully needs to be taken to the ER, and Victor gets a visit to the principals office. Not unusual, except for when the principal grows a tail and an extra head. A head of a goat. After a very improvised battle with a chimera, Victor runs into his friend, who turns out to be a satyr. They then embark on the long journey to a place called Camp Half Blood. After countless miles, a run in with a giant bull, almost getting ran over by a bus driver with no eyes, and getting lost in what can only be described as the supermarket from the Black Lagoon, they finally make it to Long Island Sound, and to Camp. That is where his story begins.

Physical Appearance: Victor Talos is not tall and not short, but just that size in between. He's of a solid build, and he's got tanned skin and stringy shoulder length black hair. His casual look usually consists of a dark hoodie, jeans, his CHB shirt and combat boots. He has dark eyes and a pointy chin, and after the fight with the chimera, sports a long scar on his right cheek. Never goes without a decent pair of headphones.

Personality: Victor Talos is a tad contradictory. He's a nice guy, but he's also cynical and mean. He hates bullies, but he constantly picks on the cool kids and the tough guys, like vampire who feeds off other vampires.(Yay Trinity Blood references!) Despite all this, at his core Victor has a warrior spirit, is fiercely loyal, and never backs down. He'll never turn down a fight, whether it be from his enemies or his friends. He's very intuitive, often preferring to cut the crap and get to the point versus use any sort of tact.

Fatal Flaw: While Victor is not untrusting, he's extremely unforgiving. Messing up with him once will get you blacklisted for weeks. Screw up majorly enough, and he'll be suspicious of you to the end of time. This will go so far as leaving when you come into the room, or even refusing help from you even in dire need. There's a chance he'll save you from a monster, but he'll be tsundere about it and admit it was just so he could kill it himself.

Talent: Victor is a very quick study. Give him a couple tries on almost anything, and he can pick it up. Now, he's not a master on everything he does, but he can become very proficient at it with a bit of practice. Some things, such as strategy and swordplay, would get better more quickly with more experience. For instance: during the events at the supermarket from the Black Lagoon, Victor quickly figured out, with some missteps, how to operate a forklift. He now could do so with little difficulty. He's also fluent in Spanish.

Weapon: Though he can fight with any kind of weapon, he prefers a double edged battle ax he found in the supermarket. Named Molossus, after the Ancient Greek war dogs, it's handle is 3ft long, and each blade is a foot on either side. It's made of Celestial Bronze with Ancient Greek war chants carved into each blade. It's got a crook on the bottoms of the blades for hooking the opponents weapons, and the edges of the blades are slightly serrated. Victor carries it in a tennis racket case he takes with him whenever he leaves camp, and to most mortals, it appears to be just a tennis racket.

Miscellaneous: Has a certain weakness for Mexican chocolate.
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Drachmae : 23

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Victorio Tale Empty Re: Victorio Tale

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 am

The main thing I can think to comment on is:
Hold off on roleplaying before you're approved, just a site rule. Sorry.

Then maybe explain a bit about this "supermarket from the Black Lagoon", thing.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 am

As for the roleplaying, yeah, my bad, I jumped the gun. I got excited when I saw a fellow Ares camper.

For the Supermarket from the Black Lagoon, I have next to no idea, it was just a useful origin for Molossus, his ax, which hasn't been approved yet either.

Hmm... Okay, so he and the  satyr try to take shelter from a rainstorm, and they go inside like a WalMart lookalike. It's supposedly years after Percy J, so I dunno if WalMart's still around. They go in, walk around, and it turns into a swamp the further in they go. Eventually they can't find the exit, and get chased by the Greek version of the Swamp Monster. Idek if there's even a Greek swamp monster, I'm winging this. They get chased, they get chased, they got lost, finally Victor hides in the bargain bin and stumbles upon Molossus next to some Chuck Norris movies. The next time they get chased, Victor chops off the swamp monsters head, and they're able to escape the store.

Suitable?
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:47 pm

lol good enough for me. That was all I had, so I say approved.
Wait for another staff member to put their two cents in.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 am

While I realize admins have a lot to juggle, and also having IRL things to do as well, but it's been a week and no other admins or supervisors have given the okay or made another reply. Is your word good enough, or can you just nudge my application into their peripherals?
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Heh, sorry! Approved.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling