Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair)

2 posters

Go down

Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair) Empty Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair)

Post  suzuki20 Sun May 30, 2010 8:44 pm

(IDK why i did this i was just bored...SRY)
suzuki20
suzuki20

Drachmae : 363

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair) Empty Re: Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair)

Post  Kay Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

As Alex and Josh landed he looked at Josh "What is this place" Then he heard a hiss. Alex unsheathed his sword and popped up his shield.
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair) Empty Re: Aunty Em's Garden Emporium (Medusa's Lair)

Post  suzuki20 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 am

"I think its Medusa's Lair" He said unsheathing his sword too.
suzuki20
suzuki20

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 am

"WHAT" He yelled. "I THOUGHT IT WAS FARTHER DOWN" He yelled. Then a hissing came out. It was medusa "Alex Jonesss I ussed to date your Uncle" She said. Alex closed his eyes. And didnt know how he could fight with his eyes closed. He then looked at his sheild hi could fight the reflection. Alex ran away "GET BACK HERE OR YOUR FRIEND WILL GET IT" Medusa said about to attack a Josh with his eyes closed. Well Alex just tackled Josh and Shadow traveled to the other side of the Empurioum.

Medusa looked around for them. "Were are they." She said.

Alex put his hand over Josh's mouth. "I'll be right back." Alex then saw medusa and medusa went toward him with Alex closing his eyes he put his shield up and Medusa saw her own reflection and turned to stone. Then Alex smashed the stone. He grabbed like six drachmas and a crystal blue pearl.
Kay
Kay

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  suzuki20 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am

"Woah... Nice fighting i would of helped but i have no sheild." Josh said as he got up off the ground and brushed himself off. "Whats the pearl for?" he asked.
suzuki20
suzuki20

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

"It'll help you get out of the Underworld you just step on it and it'll take you anywhere you want to go" He said. "Ok now we are going to the Underworld and then going back to camp we only have a couple of days to find five more demigods Thursday thats our deadline." He told Josh. Then he grabbed Josh's hand and travled them to the Underworld.
Kay
Kay

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum