Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex's First Practice (please join)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alex's First Practice (please join) Empty Alex's First Practice (please join)

Post  Alexxx Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Alex walks into the arena battered and bruised by the climbing wall. She picks a nice area and leans against a tree. Adrenaline was removed fom her behind her pant leg and Alex started scraping the dirt off it, her head turning to look at the doors to the arena, hoping someone would come in and practice with her. She wanted to meet new people, and this was a perfect way to do it.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alex's First Practice (please join) Empty Re: Alex's First Practice (please join)

Post  nickryder Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Nick wandered into the arena hoping to find someone to talk to and maybe get a little practice in. As soon as i walked in i saw a girl about my age with fair skin and long dark hair. around her neck was the most beautiful pendant. I clutched my bracelets compulsively. (something i do when i'm nervous) This time the icy cold got more intense the bracelets began to elongate until they both were a shiny black blade about 9 inches long from blade to hilt. i gasped. my bracelets...were weapons? and then it dawned on me this was the only thing i had ever had from my parents. did this indirectly come from my father? i'd worry about that later. I walked up to the girl and said "Hey I'm Nick son of Hades" "And you would be?..." I asked politely. Maybe she could help me practice. Since i was so new at this i thought to myself.
nickryder
nickryder

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alex's First Practice (please join) Empty Re: Alex's First Practice (please join)

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Alex turned to look at the kid in front of her. She stopped cleaning her blade and stood up. "Hey. I'm Alex, daughter of Apollo. So, are you new here?' She flashed a metal-filled (braces) smile at Nick. Her hand waded up to her necklace and started pricking the mini strings on it.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

"Yeah" I said to Alex. "Today is my first day." "I'm still not sure what to do..." I said absently,checking out my daggers. they were cold as ice,sharp as steel and a forbidding aura seemed to radiate from them. like death i thought to myself. death daggers. I looked back at Alex trying a smile. she probably thought i was weird. and maybe i was but i didn't want my reputation to end before it began."Are you new here or...?" i asked her my voice trailing off.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 am

"Yeah. I got here yesterday. Decided to come and try fighting for once. But hey, youre new too, so Ill have a fair match." She smiled. "So, ya wanna start?"
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 am

"sure" i said smiling, stepping forward my Death Daggers in hand. and then i slash with my right hand the blade clanging against the sword. "Your on"
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:33 am

Alex does an Angle 3 stike to Nick.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 am

I bring up both daggers to stop the blow. i use the momentum to push her back and slash my left dagger at her.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 am

Alex dodges and does an Angle 8 strike at his neck.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 am

i bring my blade up quick while ducking under the blade. she almost severed my head i thought in disbelief. i jumped up again and did an angle 3 strike quickly followed by an angle 4 lashing out with the death daggers. she was no joke and she was pretty good. i admitted to myself.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 am

Alex stepped back so she dodged both. "Not bad," she said. She then did an Angle 9 strike in the middle of his chest.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 am

i dropped to the ground,rolled and jumped back up. going on the offensive. Was she trying to kill me? i thought. probably i answered myself. i lashed out with an angle strike 1 and an angle strike 2. how long can i last? i ask myself she's good and I've never done this before..
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 pm

I bring my sword up to dodge the attacks. I fake a Angle strike 6 and do an angle strike 4.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm

"ah". i mutter stepping back. i had a cut on my arm about 4 inches long. not too deep tho. "Nice one" I say gritting my teeth,"But you'll have to do better than that." i rush forward and do an angle strike 5,quickly followed by an angle strike 9.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

I block the attacks by my sword. "Hold up." I say. "I can heal that." I put two fingers on the wound, muttered a prayer to Apollo, and the cut disappeared.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 pm

"wow thanks that was kool". "you can heal with a touch because your dad's appollo what's ironic is i could probably summon hellfire, i haven't tried yet." "your touch heals my touch could hurt." "Could be handy in a fight..." "I'm gonna practice that later and pray to Hades" "Anyway" i say smiling again. "Shall we continue?"
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Alex responded with Attack strike 6.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:51 pm

i parry and execute an angle strike 3.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

I block.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm

i do an Angle strike 6, quickly followed by angle strike 3 and jump back.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I parry. "Dude, I'm gettin tired."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 pm

"me too" i said trying to catch my breath. "lets go to the mess hall and see what's going on" "sound good?" I say my death daggers now bracelets on my arm again.
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 pm

I sheathe Adrenaline. "Yeah."

(You start a thread)
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 pm

( i just remembered we couldn't talk there. i would have to saty at the Hades table and you Appollo)
nickryder
nickryder

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

(kay start a thread at the commons.)

I walk out of the arena, Nick following suit.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next