Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD)

3 posters

Go down

Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD) Empty Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD)

Post  Marie Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Marie, holding her sword and brandishing Aegis around the arena, challenged someone, anyone to a duel. (not to the death, but its ok to badly injure people XD)
She had her Yankees cap on hand, in her pocket also, in case it was needed.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD) Empty Re: Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 pm

I'd like to, but I want to be at least alive until the attack. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD) Empty Re: Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD)

Post  camcam9999 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Cameron walked into the arena saw Marie and said"hey wanna spar."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 am

yeah, okay!
but please don't kill me!
seriously injuring is totally fine, though! XD
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:08 am

Seriously, I think you should practice a bit. If Cameron fights with you, Cam and I might have to carry you to the infirmiry.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

Cameron dematerialized into nothing then his sword thunder cloud popped in his hand immediately he yelled swung the flat of his blade down toward Aegis catching it in the hole.Then he made electricity surge through the hole shocking Marie.He then twisted his blade by doing so twisted maries arm till he nearly broke it.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a duel? (please don't kill me though, and I'll try not to kill you XD) Empty Sparring with Cameron

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 am

A gold bracelet on Marie's wrist elongated, until she was holding ékleipsi̱s, her celestial bronzr sword. Ignoring her arm, throbbing with pain, she swung her free arm over Cameron's head, wrapping her arm around his neck, with her sword dangerously close to his face. the way she had twisted herself meant that she had her back to him. Aegis had flown out of her hand when Cameron shocked her through it, over to where Lily was standing on the other side of the arena. She looked surprised at the fact that Aegis hadn't frightened him at all.
"I spent 3 years running around the USA with a son of Zeus. You're gonna have to try harder than that. I'm used to electric shocks." She said, grinning.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 am

Cameron said"Okay well lets see how you deal with this"Cameron then turned thundercloud back into a watch and pulled out the his two one handed twin blades and said"It's time you meet the bolts"as he said that he threw the one in his left hand at Marie and lunged at marie with the other.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 am

Marie deflected the first blade with her sword, causing it to spin off somewhere, and, edging towards Aegis, her sword met Cameron's with a satisfing clash, stopping him mid leap. Inches away from her magical shield, which was supposed to make her opponents cower in fear, though it had no effect on Cameron for some reason, she lunged, stepped back, sidestepped, defended and lunged again, finding it harder to continue delflecting his blade.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 am

Cameron switched the one bolt he held in his hand to the left hand and summoned thundercloud in his right then stabbed with the bolt and slashed at Marie.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

Grabbing Aegis in her right hand, she deflected the bolt with it, stepping back slightly due to the impact on her shield. She held up Ekleipsis to meet Thunderloud, but too late, the sword scraped her arm. In response, she hit the round knob (decorated to look like an almost exact replica of Medusa's head) with all her might against Cameron's chest. She weakened a little because of the scratch, though not much.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Cameron fell back a few feet got up ran and tackled Marie then stuck the tip of his blade and said"I win."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Marie grinned. She pushed his sword aside with her sword, and pulled him to the ground next to her.
"Not so fast!" she thrust her sword in his face (not too close) as she lept up, with amazing agility, taking less than a second to stand up fully, surprising herself. Smiling, she pulled her cap over head, her image shimmered and disappeared. Her sword was still hovering right in front of his face, she circled around him. (unless you can get up, I win!)
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Cameron got up and his watch reappeared on his hand and he made thunder cloud materialize in his hand and he picked up the bolt he had in his hand still and put it in it's sheath yelled and sent lightning from his fingers to Marie.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Walking past, walking her new dog, (celestial bronze dog) Dezi. She noticed them fighting and decided to watch from the doorway of the arena, she liked a good spar every now and then.
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Marie had seen Dean do this as a last resort to fend off monsters, so she knew what she was dealing with. She held up Aegis to shield herself when she realised what Cameron was doing and willed Aegis to strengthen and hold back the lightening bolt. It still threw her backwards a metre. Dazed and dizzy, she stood up, with Aegis and her sword. She refused to give up. She put her cap on, and ran (though had to force herself to run in a straight line) at Cameron. She stopped when she stood a few centimetres behind him, took the cap off and lunged, missing him. (due to being dizzy and slightly injured) Though she had her arm outstreched, so she managed to drag him down with him. She was completely out of breath, and she began to feel the pain welling up inside her, from her torso upwards. Though she ignored it, or tried to. Pain was welcomed, it meant that she was fighting effectively. Someone who left a battle without a scrape was not doing it right. She would have to be knocked unconcious before she gave up.
(her fatal flaw: pride. She believes that if she gives up in a battle, she loses her honour. She will have to be knocked unconcious or killed before she surrenders in battle)
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Cameron fell to the ground but as he was falling he grabbed Marie's sword and threw it across the arena,then grabbed her shield and tossed it to the other direction.Cameron the bonked her on the head with the hilt of thundercloud.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm

(I should have seen that one coming lol)
Marie fell unconcious, though she tried desperately to fight it off. The last thing she remebered was her sword and shield flying off somewhere. They would return to her wrist in a few minutes, in the form of gold and silver bracelets.
"no.. not.." she fell silent, laying by Cameron's side.

She would not be happy when she woke up, though maybe losing was a positive thing, maybe she would not be so competitive and obsessive about winning next time she fought. She had inherited that from her mother, she was sure.

Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Cameron picked Marie up and started walking her to the infirmary.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:14 pm

(shall we continue in the imfirmary? i'll make a topic)
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum