Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphrodite Cabin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aphrodite Cabin Empty Aphrodite Cabin

Post  Sylvie Devereux Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 am

Aphrodite Cabin H5PE9D1Z

The Aphrodite Cabin is decorated in Louis XVI style, and is open to a quiet inner courtyard. There are separate areas, spearated by screens, where there are beds, and individual dressing rooms with an en-suite bathroom. This will allow campers to rest and relax in privacy. There is a living room area, where there seems to be an endless supply of sweets, finger sandwiches and cakes. Over each bed, there is a painting of the camper that sleeps there, though there is only one at the moment!

Last edited by Sylvie Devereux on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Drachmae : 59

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Cabin Empty Re: Aphrodite Cabin

Post  Sylvie Devereux Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Sylvie entered, and lounged in an armchair. After clensing her hands, she took a china cup of tea and sipped at it, while reading her favourite play, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.' She kicked off her shoes, and relaxed.
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm

suddenly there was a loud seires of barks followed by likos shouts at logke "stop logke you almost took a hot lava bath because of this" from the coutyard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Sylvie jumped at the sudden sound of barking, set her teacup down onto a coaster and went to the door.
"'ello Likos! Is zat you're dog? 'e is very sweet." She went to stroke the dog, "Come in, zere is the bonbons and sandwiches to 'ave wiz tea and drink. You're dog can of course come too." She stroked Iogke fondly.
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Likos chuckles and says "Your mom don't thank so he got into her clothes and tore them up part of the reason he is called logke" he eyes his dog watch carefully" as he tossed him a sandwhich

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 am

Sylvie laughed. "'e bezzer not come close to my dressing room, zen! I love animals myself. So, 'ow are you? Are you sure you are not 'urt from zat wall?"
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm fine I used my sword as a break took me three hours to sharpen it back up but I'm fine said Likos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 am

Sylvie looked at him cautiously, "If you are z- sorry, sure t'at you are ookay." She placed a silver dish with slices of ham on the floor for Iogke. "Would you like 'ot chocolat or tea?"
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am

"Chocolate would nice thanks" said likos watching logke eat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Sylvie smiled, and handed him an empty mug."Tell it what sort of chocolat you want, and it should fill itself up. Oh, and of course feel free to help yourself to the food."
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

As Lily Marie, and Cameron walked towards the Aphrodite cabin he pulled Marie aside and said"hey I need to ask you somethin"as he said that he breathed a deep nervous breath.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Marie, noticing his nervousness, looked at him questioningly. "What is it? Are you okay?" She asked, confused.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well when I said i had my eyes on someone... that someone was you"Cameron said as he thought about what might happen
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Marie sighed. "I thought as much. And I feel the same way about you too, you are fun to be around, and I feel like you understand me in a way not many do. But Sparky was also like that, he was like my soul mate. In the future, I'd like for us to be together, but right now, a part of me is still hanging in there, waiting for his return. I mean, the night I arrived at Camp, Chiron-he said something about Sparky, almost as if he was still around or something. I didn't quite understand what he was saying. Right now, it would seem like abadoning him, like accpeting to the world that he's gone for good." Her expression was almost pained. "I just can't bring myself to do that right now. In the future, yes, but right now, it doesn't seem right."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Cameron sucked his lips in but let the corners or them push out shook his head sighed and thought out loud "why should I be surprised"and fought back tears while mentally hitting himself.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 am

"Cam, I'm not saying it'll never happen, just not yet." Marie replied, trying to comfort him, "Soon, I don't know when, but i'm not ready just yet."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:59 am

Cameron sighed again and said "I know Marie it's just that well i still have no one and well I'll be lonely like i have been all my life."He let a tear roll down his cheek and he slid down on his back down the cabin's wall until his knees were level with his face and said"I wish I could just throw everything away."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 pm

"You're not lonely, you've got Lily, Lexi, and myself no matter what and you're whole life ahead of you. You must learn to appreciate the little things in life, as you can never be truly happy until you do." She helped him up again. "You're 11. You've got a long time to be worrying about girlfriends, why start now?" Smiling, she continued, "I need to get over myself, and my past. And when I do, you'll be the first to know about it." She winked at him.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 pm

"I know I know but it's just....it's just well I've been depressed for months. I've always stayed almost friendless cause i was never accepted even if I'm a demigod i should still make friends.And even if I have friends I still fell lonely because I have no one to confide into of my troubles.And then you came along and it felt as if i was good again and could go about my life not worrying if I was going to end it or if i would be lost in depression for love seems like the only way out."As Cameron said that he was thinkingwhat if this makes her sad since I'm saying that she seemed like my only cure to depression.Cameron then started sobbing like a newborn child.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:09 pm

"Cam, its okay, look," She tried to comfort him, "I was a mess after Sparky left, until I met you. You helped somehow. I met you at a time when we both needed someone to confide in, and I don't think that was coincidential. I know how I feel about you, but I need a little time to get over Sparky. You know I wanna start over again, but I can't just let him go like that. I'm trying to move on, but its difficult, I mean, I knew him for over 2 years, and he helped me at a time when no one could. You know, its complicated. I just need some more time. He broke my heart when he didn't return, now i'm healing, metaphorically. Its okay, please stop." She hated it when people cried, she never knew what to do about it. Just because we're not officially together, doesn't mean we're not close."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

"I know I know but but i thought I'd finally found love but sadly I found a maybe and I don't know what to think about it. Listen I know your waiting for sparky but if theres anything and I mean anythingI'm right her". Cameron said as he forcefully stopped crying
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yeah, I know. To tell the truth, im considering trying to find him, but I wouldn't know where to look. He told me once that if he ever lost me, he'd come find me. But you are the one I'm worried about right now. He's not here, but you are. You okay?"
She smiled a little, "its a little more than a maybe," she whispered on his ear."I just realised, he is you're brother. Now [/i]that's[i] a strange thought.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Not really he's just my bro.We can have a little competition when you find him"Cameron said with a semi-smile.He stood up and started to hold Marie's hand but stopped before she noticed remembering what she said that she was waiting for sparky.He then thought huh she said a little more than a maybe and i started to hold her hand.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Marie smiled at him."Yeah, that'd be interesting." Her smile widened momentarily at the thought."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Cameron smiled and said"Yeah especially when i win"as he said that he started holding maries hand not thinking about what he was doing.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next