Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regaining conciousness

3 posters

Go down

Regaining conciousness Empty Regaining conciousness

Post  Artemis Mon May 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Artemis stirred slightly, groaning as he tested his reflexes, as he had been shown to do many times by various people. He raised his hand as high as he could manage, slowly flexing his fingers, though the strain proved to be too much, and it quickly fell to his side, clutching the duvet. He attempted speech, but something incoheret passed through his lips instead. Electrocution was proving to be affecting him a little more than expected. How inconvenient. Artemis noted that he could feel a thin metal chain around his neck, which startled him to begin with, and it took a moment to process his military style dog tag resting on his chest, rising and falling as he took several sharp intakes of breath.
Artemis
Artemis

Drachmae : 115
Location : Another element in an already overloaded equation. To put it simply, Stalker much.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Regaining conciousness Empty Re: Regaining conciousness

Post  camcam9999 Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Cameron saw that Artemis was starting to wake so he said"how you feelin"Cameron sat down on a chair next to the bed and started at Artemis.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Mon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"Horrible." Artemis managed to say, groggily, and willing himself to sit up, though he threw himself right back onto the pillows, as he acknowledged the dull pain in his back. "Gods, did you drag me here or something? My back is killing me." He fingered the dog tag, tracing his name on it without much thought about what he was doing. "If I wasn't so weak right now, I swear I'd be demanding a rematch." As it was, he was still feeling a little shaken, and he was aching all over.
Artemis
Artemis

Location : Another element in an already overloaded equation. To put it simply, Stalker much.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue May 24, 2011 2:11 pm

"Spoken like a true Son of Hades." Marie smiled, walking over to Artemis' bedside."Why am I not surprised to see you here again, Cam? It's like you spend all of your time here. Got knocked out did we, Fowl?" She didn't like his tone, and she made it pretty obvious.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue May 24, 2011 2:39 pm

If you mess with fire you get burned.Of course Artemis here plays with fire so I should be saying you mess with Zeus you get shocked."Cameron wasn't sure why he'd so suddenly become sassy when talking about defeating Artemis he figured he should stop."Marie I dont spend allmy time just the times after a spar."Cam laughed at his comment and gave Artemis some Ambrosia.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue May 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Marie burst out laughing with Cam at his comment. "Yeah. And you're in the Arena a lot. So what did Artemis do to annoy you, and vice versa anyway?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue May 24, 2011 3:16 pm

"We didn't annoy each other just a spar."Cameron still laughing from his comment."How's your day been?.Not yours Artemis I'm pretty sure it went horrible."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Tue May 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Artemis scowled at Cameron, taking the Ambrosia, though he didn't eat it. "As soon as I get outta this bed, Cameron..." His voice trailed off as he stopped to take a few deep breaths, "You'll be sorry. Anyway, I lost my marbles. You seen them around?" He only realised how odd that sounded until after he'd said it, though it was true. He had lost his marbles, a gift from his father. They were capable of seting off a cloud of non-toxic gas that he could set fire to to create a minor explosion if needed. It wasn't much, hardly deadly, but it looked cool.
Artemis
Artemis

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue May 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"Calm down, Fowl. Really, you don't have the experience to summon The Kindly Ones, for goodness sake, and you know it." She thought about this. Surely he couldn't do anything much, he'd only been at camp a couple of weeks or so. Marie took pride in grabbing the Ambrosia from Artemis and unceremoniously stuffing it into his mouth before he could say anything.
"Good, thanks, Cam. I've been thinking about the Camp defences. Perhaps we could add something, like motion sensors or some sorta cool high tech thing. To make it harder to attack, you know? I mean, the Cabins were burned down last time, and just because our defences are almost non existent. Anything to keep my mind off.. You know.."

Last edited by Marie on Tue May 24, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

"Marie don't eat ambrosia for no reason you'll catch on fire."Cameron quickly forced Artemis to eat some ambrosia."Artemis sorry for makin fun of you.And Marie don't go eating ambrosia for no reason."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Artemis looked wide eyed as Cameron advanced with the ambrosia. His initial thought was to stop him by raising a hand, but his reflexes seemed to fail him. Thenext thing he knew, Cameron was stuffing it down his throat so that he had no choice but to swallow it, causing him to choke for a few seconds. He immediately felt better, and less groggy, though he was hardly going to admit it. "What was the point of that, then?" He sat up, placing a hand over his wrist, covering his watch for no particular reason.
Artemis
Artemis

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

"To make you fell better Artemis.Marie yea and maybe we can get Jake and Lexi to make a few alarms and maybe even some traps.Or pressure blocks that when stepped on make arrows fire at the intruders."Cameron started getting really excited and could barely stay seated.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed May 25, 2011 2:11 am

Marie's eyes lit up when Cam mentioned the arrows. "Yeah, and a couple of automatons maybe, that could patrol the perimeter, and.." She babbled on about Cabin defences, automatons and a few other things for several minutes, completely forgetting that Artemis was sitting there.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Artemis got out of the bed, feeling uncomfortable with Cameron and Marie looking down on him. "If you listen really hard you can just about make out the sound of nobody giving a hoot. Yeah, I'm still here. Those all sound cool, but with demigods, most electronics are virtually useless. For example, when I'm shadow travelling, its literally impossible to track me. I don't show up on a camera unless you slow it down so much its barely moving. Even then, all you see is a boy disappearing into the shadows and a slight haze. I'm sure there are other ways of doing the same thing, like that cap of yours. And secondly, Don't call me Fowl, Marie. I'm Artemis. You sound like my childminder, and that's not good."
Artemis
Artemis

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum