Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hephestus Cabin

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hephestus Cabin Empty Hephestus Cabin

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Jake yawned, almost falling asleep on his bed.
He scribbled a quick plan in his notebook.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hephestus Cabin Empty Re: Hephestus Cabin

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Jake jotted down some final notes on his project. He sighed as he started cleaning up his desk. It would probably be ages before he would return to it. He got up from his chair and streached, sore from sitting for so long. He opened a drawer on his cabnient and pulled out his dagger and sheath for it. He grabbed a blank notebook and his pocket watch. He hooked the pocket watch onto a beltloop and shoved it in his pocket. He thought about why Wes had wanted a quest just now, the summer had barely begun. He had ment to ask that earlier. He shrugged and kept packing.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hephestus Cabin Empty Hephestus Cabin

Post  Leonidas Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

So I get here at Camp Half-blood and i lay my stuff out on my bed as soon as i un packed i was off to the Archry Range ...
Leonidas
Leonidas

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Jake quickly scavenged his desk for the right paper. He couldn't seem to find it. He shuffled through a pile of sketches and found what he was looking for. He circled a drawing on it and scribbled something beside it. He folded it up with a piece of notebook paper and shoved it into his pocket. He opened up a small notebook and scribbled down.

-Pencil
-Camera
-Finish sword
-Strategy?

He closed it up and shoved that into his pocket too.
He had to go talk to Chiron.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Jake finished up his sword and set it aside.
He pulled out a roll of schematics and looked at it for a bit.
Maybe three days would go alot faster....
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Clutching her blueprints and designs against her chest, and fiddling with the braid in her hair nervously, Marie knocked on the door of the cabin, respectfully, before entering, which for her, was pretty good matters wise. She would usually not even knock, let alone wait at the door for a few seconds. Though she only knocked because she knew very well that the kids in this cabin were mostly male, making sure it was ok to enter..
Nerves got the better of her, just as she opened the door. Hoping no one noticed, she left a polite letter explaining about her Athena Cabin extension designs and blueprints, and hoped that a Hephestus kid would be willing to help her build it.
She left briskly, and hopefully without anyone noticing her.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Lexi took one look around her new home, and grinned. The cabin looked almost exactly like she wished her room at her Mum's house looked like. Nuts, bolts and pieces of paper littered the floor around one of the beds and desks, manuals, notebooks and weapons all over the place. Perfect.
"I could get used to this" she claimed the bed nearest the window, with a perfect view of the Long Island Sound.
She looked down at the door, and noticed someone had wedged a letter under it. Lexi retrieved it, read it and tossed it aside. She was not going to help build anything during her first day of camp. Lexi decided to begin work on the Athena Cabin next week, as long as the Athena kid was willing to help.
She crashed on her bed, taking everything in. "Ok. that's boring." She realised, and left in search of the forges.
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 am

Lexi lay on her bed, trying to think straight, so that she could decide what to forge next.
She spent a few minutes thinking about the old stories about Hepheastus, and the thought came to her. She knew exactly what Project Gearhead would turn out to be now. "Yes! I'll make that. Why didn't I think of this before?" She virtually ran into the desk as she rushed over to it to draw up blueprints and designs for a Celestial bronze and silver watchdog with a stygian iron collar. She'd fashion the bronze and silver so that they looked just like real fur, but of course, it wouldn't feel like fur to the touch. That would be impossible.
Clutching the blueprints (just as she had seen Marie do) as though her life depended on them, she rushed over to her forge.
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Likos had walked into the cabin and set his stuff on his bunk and smiles and says to himself "why do I even leave". Then begins to rummage through his bags and pulls out his forge hammers and a unfinished breastplate and heads toward his favorite. Forge

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:41 am

Lexi wandered in, exhausted from training all day. She threw her armour in the general direction of her bed, and made her way to the forges.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

Lexi grabbed a ton of books and sat down at her desk to skim read them. Tossing them aside suddenly, she began to frantically sketch bluprints for her latest design, before she forgets it.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Likos walked into the cabin followed by logke he grabs his sketch pad and walks over to lexi and says " what you plan on making? " scanning one of the book selves for a book on release mechanisms

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 am

"Wha- me?" Lexi jumped at the sudden sound of someone speaking. This was the first time she had heard someone else speak in the cabin. She put her pencil down, just as she had finished sketching and labelling.
"I'm building a chariot. But not just any chariot. Its gonna be soo amazing! And i'm making blueprints for ahh.. some additions to the cabin. I'm thinking, a little workshop under the cabin for everyone, accessible through a button on the beds. Its gonna be fun to build, if I can add these changes to it successfully." She showed him her blueprints, pointing at certian parts as she spoke.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 pm

likos eyes light up as he said "that would be awosome if you need some help let me know. what im working on is a little pop out dagger for my sheild to make it a better tribute to mom not that dad didn't do a good job on the sheild but mom not only sheiled me but she fought back I just need to find a good release activation trigger and mecheaizem" likos seems to sadden a lttle but then precks back up and scratchs logke behind the ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 pm

"Cool. Sounds good!" Lexi smiled at him. "I'll let you know, I daresay i'll need help." She turned to look at him, caqrefully placing her pencil on the table.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am

Likos grabs a book and looks thorough it and begins to skectch with out looking up he says "so what part do you think we should work on first"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:18 pm

"Hmm.. what about the chariot? I have a feeling that we'll be needing it soon. When the other campers return from school." She winked at him knowingly, and turned to sort out her armour, which was laying all over the floor.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

"Alright this should be fun I've never praticataped a race" said likos

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 am

Lexi laughed darkly, "Yeah, ummm, a race..." She winked at him again, and went back to hanging her armour up on the wall. "You'll see when the time comes, but we might have to put some spikes on the wheels and add in more defences to the chariot."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm

"Yea cause we need to be ready for anything" said Likos. Hek then begain to feel the fimilar twich in his hands Likos says slightly paniced " I got to go logke stay" and rush's to the woods hoping that he didn't run into anyone for fear of what he might do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Confused, Lexi shouted to him, outside the Cabin, wondring where he was going. She shrugged, and continued to tidy up the Cabin.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Nova Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Terra pushed open the door to the Hephastus cabin. "Hello?" She called, looking for someone to show her around.
Terra Nova
Terra Nova

Drachmae : 26

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Jake looked in surprise at the person who had just came in. He had just dropped his bags near his bed and was just turning around when the door had opened.
"Uh. Hi." He said, surprise taking his usual tact.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Nova Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Terra blushed. "I'm Terra Nova. I'm new here. They said I was claimed by Hepheastus." She said. "Are you the Head Counselor? They said I was supposed to meet him."
Terra Nova
Terra Nova

Drachmae : 26

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Well, there goes any chance of him rushing in and out.
"Well, uh, yah- Kinda." He said, still as smooth as ever.[/sarcasm] "I'm Jake." He said, forcing himself to recover. "Welcome to Camp and Cabin Nine." Jake tapped the folder under his arm, trying to think of what else needed to be said. "You can pretty much pick a bed, there hasn't been too many people here recently. Only 1, 3 and 5 are taken." He thought for a moment. "Am I missing something?" He asked, forgetting she probably wouldn't know if he was or not.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next