Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisol Salvatore

3 posters

Go down

Marisol Salvatore Empty Marisol Salvatore

Post  Marisol_Salvatore Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Name: Marisol Salvatore
God Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Family: Mother - Olivia Salvatore
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Marisol lives with her mother in Manhatten. She was born in Italy, but moved when she was two. She got diagnosed with ADHD at the young age of 5. She attends a new school every year or so. Somehow, she always gets kicked out.. something to do with water.
Physical Appearance: Marisol is 5'4. She weighs 115 lbs. She has long jet black curly hair. She has piercing baby blue eyes. She also has high cheek bones, which make her appear confident.
Personality: Marisol has many friends, but only trusts a few. She wants to know many people, but doesnt want people to know her. She is very loyal however. She is compassionate towards the Sea and to animals. She is down to earth. She is always listening to music. She is sweet.
Fatal Flaw: Marisol's fatal flaw is her loyalty. She is too loyal to those she cares about. She would do anything for anyone she loved.
Talents: Marisol is really good at swimming. She is also very stealthy and sneaky. She can get around anyone without anyone noticing her. She can basically be invisible.
Weapons: She always uses her short knife for everything. She prefers her knife rather than her sword, because its easy to access.
Other: She can do things with water that normal people couldn't. She can build up tidal waves, and even create huge air bubbles under water. She can breathe underwater as well.

Marisol_Salvatore

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Marisol Salvatore Empty Re: Marisol Salvatore

Post  GeneralArin Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

I like your character thus far, however we already have two Poseidon kids. Is there any other gods you wouldn't mind having?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Marisol Salvatore Empty Re: Marisol Salvatore

Post  Kristina Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I would like to see more to the bio
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet