Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Westbrook

2 posters

Go down

Karen Westbrook Empty Karen Westbrook

Post  Karen Westbrook Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Karen Westbrook
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Family: Robin Wesbrook
Years in Camp: 5
Brief History: Karen was born and raised in New York. She was homeschooled from her mother but one night a monster attacked her and she was forced to run away from home, she was only 11 then. She never got to say good bye to her mother, but she eventually came back and said she was sorry. After she was attacked, she took a taxi to Camp Half-Blood, she was guided by a satyr. She got to camp then after a few weeks, she was claimed by Zeus, god of the sky. Afterwards she trained and trained, leaving for home and school each year. She never got a boyfriend but could tell boys were interested in her. She eventually became an amazing swordsman and fighter. She still trains hoping for a quest and loving her life at Camp Half-Blood. Next school year she plans to go to an actual school for the first time in her life
Physical Appearance: Karen is a beautiful 16 year old. Boys hit on her all the time and call her "hot" and stuff and wonder how she isn't a daughter of Aphrodite. She has long, straight, brown hair that reachers down over her shoulders. She likes to wear it in a ponytail or just down. She is caucasion skined and stands at about 5'7. She has brown eyes and straight teeth. She doesn't wear any jewlrey but the camp neckalace and refuses to do so, along with no make-up, she knows she looks good without the make-up. She is extremely athletic and fast, and looks that way. She normally whears jeans and a camp half-blood t-shirt, but in the mortal world she will wear random t-shirts, cut for females or not. In formal occasions she wears a dress.
Personality: Karen is an extremely nice person and will rarely say no unless it is necessary. She almost never gets mad and when she does it isn't terribly out of control. She likes to smile and is normally happy, but she can be fearsome in fights. She is amazing at fighting with the sword. She likes sports and singing, she is great at singing as well. She talks a lot but knows when to be quiet and is very smart. She is what some call a perfect child, even though she gets in trouble a lot in mortal eyes with the monsters. Karen loves to laugh.
Fatal Flaw: She thinks she can defeat whoever and whatever
Talents: Fighting, singing, running, sports, being nice
Weapons: Sword that turns into a small leather wallet with designs that look like air when not using, always appears back in her pocket if she is wearing pants or shorts
Other: I wish to be head counselor for Zeus Cabin if open (I have to buy magic items right?)
I can be an Aeolus child or Nereus child if not Zeus

Last edited by Karen Westbrook on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Drachmae : 46

Back to top Go down

Karen Westbrook Empty Re: Karen Westbrook

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 am

No spots for poseidon yet but perhaps Zeus.

Last edited by Lily on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Westbrook Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Zeus would work
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 am

And isnt yoir charrie a bit too perfect??

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Westbrook Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 am

I don't see what you mean, she is a great fighter and a nice person.
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 am

Hmm i guess thats right....okay forget what i said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Westbrook Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 am

I'll make sure to forget that, so is Karen approved as Daughter of Zeus or what?
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 am

Sorry but im not an admin you have to see Kris/Wes. Their names are in red theyre the admins im just a very active person

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Westbrook Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am

Okay, I was wondering who was the admin, I thought they were hidden or something, I'm not new at all to RPing, anyways, we should stop spamming this up.
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:24 am

Yup bye

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Lily, please don't post on character apps. If you feel the need to give other's advice on their apps, pm's are always open, but not here please, this is admin territory. Thank you!

Alright, we usually wait for two of the three admins to give approval on characters before actually accepting them, but Kris and Jake - the other two admins - will probably be off for a while. But this character looks great, very descriptive, and I don't see anything that should be a problem. I'm going to approve this, so you can get roleplaying, and if either of the other admins get on and see something, you can fix it then. Most likely, if anything, it'll just be to clarify something.
As for Head Counselor, I believe what we decided was that we needed to see a bit of rping before making the decision.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:09 am

From now on i'll keep off ^-^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content