Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upset And Apologizing

2 posters

Go down

Upset And Apologizing  Empty Upset And Apologizing

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 am

Many reasons I was gone was vacation time and I was busy and I forgot okay? I maybe on many many sites but I forget like every human does but I'm back now and if I'm forgiven then I'll go back rping on here but believe me I have tons of stuff on my mind,and so I apologize for not coming on for a while but now I'm pretty unhappy about recent events people having same image as I do even when I've had this for a while and I know I was gone and probably everyone thought I was long gone in wonderland or something. Other reasons I may of gotten uninterested because there was no one rping with me anymore. I was on but no rps were existing and no one asked to rp with me. So see I've been gone for reasons. I went to California,Texas and Pheonix all of those made me busy. I'm so so so sorry for disappearing like this I will continue my rping tonight and hopefully you all read this.

Last edited by Alexis on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speliing problems)

Back to top Go down

Upset And Apologizing  Empty Re: Upset And Apologizing

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 pm

All is well Alexis. You are very forgiven and you have come back just in time for the big event. As for people with the same pic as you, just talk to them about it and hopefully they will understand. But I welcome you back to the site and I hope that you had a good vacation.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Thank. Yeah I had an awesome vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Okay guys, I know I told you guys that I'm back and running but I just remembered and this is the last trip I'm doing is I'm going to Mt Lemmon for four days! Days go by quick but I'll do as much rping until tomorrow through to Saturday it ends,it's a church camp thing for girls so I can't bring anything like iPods,computers which is normal. But I'm going to be learning archery an do zip lining which is fun also!

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:46 am

Wow.. I'm glad you're back, Alexis! Estelle was very lonely without any of her half siblings active.. Have a good trip!!
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: