Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis Is Training (Andrew)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alexis Is Training (Andrew) Empty Alexis Is Training (Andrew)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 am

Alexis woke up around eight got in armor and trained with a few ares kids while waiting for Andrew or just getting riled up. Alexis had a long shirt that went up to her elbows it was a maroon color and jeans with of course armor for protection which was a brown leather that wrapped around her body that when she first had armor felt it was suffocated her but later got used to it. She had her hair down which was combed straight her blonde locks moved with the wind and the speed as she trained with her sword. Alexis though near sweat was gorgeous.

(For tomorrow I'm too tired to do the rest)

Back to top Go down

Alexis Is Training (Andrew) Empty Re: Alexis Is Training (Andrew)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 am

Andrew had just gotten up and his hair was a mess which he tried to straighten it out with his hand. He was wearing a shirt that said Harmony is in your mist which was white with some black, he was wearing black nike shorts. When Andrew came in he put some armor on which was getting more comfortable and he picked out a spear as his weapon and sat down on the ground watching Alexis train with some Ares kids.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 am

Alexis scratched the guy she was fighting with on the upper arm then his cheek making him fall out of balance then swiped behind the leg. Once that was over she looked around before her gaze stopped at Andrew." Hey I didn't think you'd be here at-"She checked her watch."Nine Twenty."Alexis said while going over to where her stuff is grabbing a water bottle and taking a gulp to keep her body hydrated before walking back over to Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm

He laughed "Yeah neither did I, it is kind of early in the morning" He said with a grin on his face. He picked up his spear and asked "So you need to rest or what?" He knew he was in for a treat today she just beat the Ares kid in less than 3-4 minutes.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Alexis grabbed her water bottle."Um I'm good I just have to keep my water bottle near that's all."Alexis said putting it down on the grass where it would be safe."Maybe rest for a minute."Alexis said she pushed some of her bangs behind her ear."So I remember last night quote on quote you were hoping to do something what was it exactly?"Alexis asked her eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Andrew shrugged his shoulders and said "Anything really it was just fun hanging out that was all." "So you going to teach me or should we spar first?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Alexis nodded piercing her lips then walking over to him and putting her sword down. She never really used a spear that much but she still knew how to use it. Alexis gently grabbed his hand with the spear in it."Usually spears when in ancient times were throwing weapons,normally used in mid evil times with wars and used whiny our riding on a horse to be quick and faster then when you're running."Alexis said before lightly taking her hand of his and looking at the spear."A good way to fight with a spear is just like you'd do with a regular sword but you do have more advantages." Alexis said." Some spears are made out of medal and are hard to break with a sword but even if someone did break it then you can use to pointed head like a dagger."Alexis said. "I'll let you win the first few times but then I'll go harder on you."Alexis added grabbed her sword.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Andrew shrugged his shoulders and said "Don't forget I've had a little training with a spear so maybe go in between for a little while or something." Andrew then got into his battle stance which he hadn't used a spear in weeks or a sword but he'd still be able to fight with her.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Alexis grabbed the handle before swinging her sword against his spear exactly medium hit.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Andrew liked to fake people out so he went in for a cut to her arm and went in for a hit in the leg with the end of the spear against her leg. He then thought to himself this is exactly why i need a double sided spear.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Alexis analyzed everything and caught it near her leg. She was able to figure out when he was going to hit her. Alexis smiled innocently before continuing on.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Andrew pulled the spear out of her grasp or atleast tried to when he couldn't he broke it in half and started using it as a knife after he broke it in half again and chucked the other piece at her and came up right in front of her trying to give her a scratch on her sword arm.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Alexis used the half of the spear she had sort of like a shield but her sword doing the real action. She swiped his arm with her sword leaving a cut only a few inches before flinking her blonde locks away from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Andrew noticed blood coming out but he didn't really feel anything so he had to disarm her spear end and he would be good to go for now. Andrew slashed with his knife spear thingy and used his foot to disarm her spear end.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Alexis even though that hurt she had to keep fighting but only used the sword this time. She swung her sword over his head do he would know she wasn't going medium anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Andrew dodged and said "So your already going for the kill." He then went for a swipe at her stomach and used his gloves without the spikes to her arm he thought "That'd still hurt."

(Sorry got to go for about 5+ hours"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes quickly touching her leather wrist band and it turned into an Athenian sword with crafts of her mother on the shield in big letters in ancient Greek said Athena. Alexis shield herself from swipe and returned it to a leather bracelet and activated her ring turning invisible and silently walking behind him and scratching the back of his leg.

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Andrew didn't know where she was and started to slash around blindly looking for something to hit.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Alexis made herself visible and jumped onto his back."Gotcha."Alexis said disarming him with the dagger in her hand and jumped off his back and walking in front of him,"My rule number four,beware of you're surroundings follow you're instincts."Alexos said picking up the pointed head that was broke off of his spear.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Andrew said "I'm still not done." He got his spike out which is kind of like just sharp edges no bigger than a 1/2 inch in length but the points were sharp enough to shred and tear chunks of skin off "I'll take it easy with on this one."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Alexis grabbed her dagger."I'm getting tired."Alexis said she was slightly complaining before knowing she'd have to win or let him win the fight before getting actual rest. She sighed."No pealing off my skin I look much better with my skin on."Alexis said. She was nearly at thirty-fifty energy left so in that case she let him win.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Andrew nodded and said "We'll call it a draw, you would've won if id let you rest."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Alexis smiled,"It's okay."Alexis said putting her sword down."I shouldnt push myself too hard. But can I try something no weapons intended."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Andrew nodded his head putting his spikes back in and said "Sure what are you going to do?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Alexis looked at him and walked over to him putting her hand on his cheek before kissing him lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next