Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open)

Go down

curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open) Empty curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:23 pm

curtis walked into his new home a cabin that seemed to be stuffed with a thousand peoples stuff. Sighing Curtis walked over to a clear space and sat his military bag and began to unpack. After unpacking Curtis stood just as the door opened and in walked a fellow camper. Curtis turned and smiled slightly as he said, "hello the names Curtis and you are?"

Back to top Go down

curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open) Empty Re: curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open)

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Andrew scratched his back and thought crap I've been caught. He'd kind of been in the middle of getting revenge on the Hermes cabin for stealing his gloves which he eventually got back with a little persuasion from one of the Hermes campers. He then said "Umm hi Curtis I'm Andrew are you claimed or unclaimed?" He was hoping he wasn't so he wouldn't be caught.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open) Empty Re: curtis new arrival to hermes cabin till claimed (open)

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 am

"I'm unclaimed accually but I'm most likely an areis kid my mom was a solider so are you a hermes kid, claimed or a new arrival too?", said curtis watching the andrew carefully because he was in the cabin of both travelers and theives.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 am

Andrew sighed and said "No I just came by looking for someone I'm the son of Harmonia but it'd pretty cool that your the son of Ares so where you from?" Andrew was really relieved that this kid wasn't someone who lived here. Andrew added remembering his mistake "Make sure you hide your personal stuff somewhere if you don't want it stolen.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 am

"I accually grew up in africa i can speak three different tribal area languages it just depends on which tribe it is if i can speak it. Oh i know this is the cabin of thieves as well as travlers as long as they stay away from my moms dogtag that I'm wearing they will live maybe." said curtis as a very evil look entered his eye for but a moment then vanished just as quickly as it came.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

Andrew thought man this guy must be a psycopath probably a son of Enyo. He then told him "Well see ya around and watch where you step when you leave just stay on the sidewalk wouldn't want you to get hurt." On that note he turned and left.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 pm

curtis nodded and said "will do" and watched as the kid left he sighed and decided to take a nap. Curtis layed down on his sleeping bag and quickly fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down