Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P) Empty Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 am

Estelle scrambled to the mess hall, a bit panting but not really. She smiled at her friends coming over. 'Come on! I'm hungry.' she called.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P) Empty Re: Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

Post  Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 am

Lily scraped a juicy piece of steak into the fire. She smiled when a whiff of the msmoke reached her nose. Then she sat down on the blue table for her and kris. Willing the goblet to gfill with coke, she looked for her half-sister.“Guess we're here first,” she remarkedas she gave Honey a piece of steak

Back to top Go down

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P) Empty Re: Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 am

Estelle went over to the fire. Mom, help me save the camp.. it's gonna happen soon. she prayed, and scraped a portion of her food into the fire,and watched it go up in flames. She went over to the Athena cabin's table and filled her goblet with rich apple cider. She smiled and took a sip. The sweet tangy flavor spread in her mouth. 'Yeah..' she said to Lily.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Fred was half starved. she loved Japanese food but after weeks of healthy eating she really fancied grease chips lots of chips with lots of tomato sauce.
She sat next to the two girls and took a long swig of her Ting a Japanese soft drink it wasn't as good as Irn Bru.
" So what have i been missing?" she asked eating a mouth full of fish supper.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 pm

“A new great prophecy and at least 5 new campers,” Lily mumbled through her fries. “There's going to be a battle soon. We'll have an attack/defense team. We need to get eeady. I'll show you to the other campers... Or have you met some?” she inquired with a flick of her fork.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Estelle was just quiet. She didn't like to talk about the battle.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

" Wan ur' two." She said in her thick Scottish ascent.
" Ah huvney seen Dominic or the others yet though." She admitted.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 pm

“Dom?He's been hanging out with Alexis,” lily said after thinking for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm

'and Destiny, of course.' Estelle said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am

“Yup. I heard that he healed her when she had those scales,” Lily shuddered at the thought. “word says lord Apollo himself came to heal her,” .

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 am

" Aah the old musicians charm. to bad im a レズ,( rezu )that guy tends to steel more girls than a sparkly vampire." Fred joked to the two girls.
" Hay i got my car up and running better than ever. No god came to see that. Typical its always the artsy ones isn't it." She continued in a weird comedy rant.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 am

“Five year,” Lily grumbled slightly. “five years, and Lord Poseidon hasn't even talked to me. Other gods give their children gifts. Like last year,” there was a child of Athena who-”Lily abruptly shut up and began to pick at a brownie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:31 am

'What?' Estelle asked. She had a right to know- it was one of her siblings.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 am

" Look on the bright side all i get is grief. " Fred said running her finger over the huge scars over her face.
" Trust me some times yer better off with oot them."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 am

“There. Was a girl named Marie at camp a year ago,”lily's eyes filled eith grief. “She was smart, loyal, and logical. Marie had a weapon from Athena, a cap of invisibility. She and a few of my old friends spent the year together. One day-” she began to choak up. “they all just- disappeared. One by one. Marie. A Zeus kid named Cameron. A hephastus kid named Lexi. They all, are gone.” the tears were flowling freely again just like that day when she lost all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:51 am

Estelle smiled a sad smile. She was too good at hiding her feelings. 'Squeeze all the tears out.' she told Lily. 'Squeeze them out, and empty your mind. Think that there must be a reason they went. That's it.' she said soothingly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 am

Lily looked u with her blodshot eyes. “you can talk,” she rasped with great force. “ have you- dear Estelle, seen your dearest compnion,who trained with you, lived with you, shared with you- lying on the ground, with their life seeping out of them? Have you seen them, whisper their last words, then fade away? Have you seen Him Yourself, taking his life from you? Unless if you have, you can't talk. It changes you. Shatters your mind. I'm not the Lily i was 5 summers ago,” she whispered bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 am

Estelle wanted to retort, but bit her bottom lip. She had. She had seen people that she loved die. She had been abandoned by her own father, who she loved more than ever right now. She wasn't even sure if he was having a life at all right now. No tears. Her heart was enveloped in armor. She rarely felt so much emotion. So she just kept quiet. The first law of pshycology- hear them out first. Let them rant. It's impossible to communicate before all that is out of the person's mouth. And she waited.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 am

(No offense but could you cut down on the Wise-girl stuff? None of the Athena girls are like that. And lily is NOT that thick-headed. She's even more expirienced than Estelle. By two years or so. She has a lot on her mind))

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 am

" Hows aboot we go find something tae test them new shurikens out on?" Fred sugested.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 am

“That'd be nice,” a hoarse muffled voice came out of the heap labeled Lily. “Revenge,” Lily sat up and wiped the last of the tears. “is better than justice. Villans live on the mercy we provide for them,” her eyes blazed with anger. “ I'll change that with my life if I have to,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 pm

" Nothing better than adrenalin to cast off the depression so is Rammstein first off i have a few bottles off Saki in my bags... Hay i'm 19 lets go get pished and throw throwing stars at things." Fred joked there were bottles but they were Irn Bru bottles.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 pm

((Sorry. That's just the way Estelle is. And it's not wise girl stuff. Offense-none taken.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 am

(Well you could get a lot more friends without the stuff. Trust me)
“I'm not drinking yet,” Lily's eyes glittered with laughter. “ I plan to mnever drink. Or somke, for that matter,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 am

" Oi i only drink juice and i only smoke if i'm on fire." Fred joked " Lets go lookin' for trouble."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next