Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Would You Like This?

Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestions I_vote_lcap33%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestions I_vote_lcap67%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 pm

I had this idea for this site to make it a little better. I've already asked another site but they kind of turned it down since they were a little newer but I'd like to ask it on this site.

Idea: What I was thinking was making it to where your character could become a god or goddess. Sort of like how Percy had the chance to be made a god in the Last Olympian. It'd obviously be rare to happen like you'd have to save the world a lot or maybe after your death you become a god since you were a great hero or something. It's just and idea that I thought would be cool to have on a site.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

I vote rrr i like save the world and great hero but becoming a god is over kill because then the person who has there demigod turn into god will just be a nuisance to the game. I KNOW THIS AND I AM ONLY 13!!!!!!!

Did i mention i like waffles
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Well let's see Percy saved the world more than once. As for the overkill part you can't have any intercations with demigods or something it's just an idea add on to the rules if you want but think before judging.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

No i am thinking rpg wise. when ever i do a rpg and that happens the whole thing falls apart.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Well, my two cents:
That'd be an interesting idea plot-wise, but that'd take a very long time before anyone *starts* to qualify for godhood. We could do that if we really wrote a character into a corner and absolutely didn't want them to die... but as it stands it doesn't really matter if we say you can or not. Since the plot hasn't progressed enough for epic heroism and hopefully no OCs plan on dying anytime soon.
Godhood in that sense is also sort of a reclass, they'd be put out of the roleplay for the most part. So it would be more of a death reskin, if you will. And again, I don't think anyone plans on taking their OC virtually out of the game.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah I understand it was just a thought and as I said before add on to the rules. I'm thinking about asking some other site that's a lot more progressed. As for taking them out for a while you could work something in like 5 people from a quest save the world and get offered godhood or something it could work and it'd be awesome to rp with a god that you made yourself and their powers and all that good stuff. As for everything else i'd say if this site got a lot more people and 'epic heroism' it'd be a cool idea to use.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 am

I would like 2 go on that quest and not end up a god. it would give ken a reason to leave camp to find out his families past.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down