Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old or New, they're all special in a way

Go down

Old or New, they're all special in a way Empty Old or New, they're all special in a way

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:54 am

Lily set a celestial bronse blade with an owl shaped hilt. Under it, a sketch of a smiling Athena gril parrying with a boy was lain.
Marie and Cameron.
she stared sorrowfully at the sketch. She could remeber the time so clearly.

“Marie...”she murmured

Back to top Go down

Old or New, they're all special in a way Empty Re: Old or New, they're all special in a way

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 am

'What are you doing here, Lily?' Estelle came in from a very exhausting duel in the Arena. Then she saw the sketch. 'Oh..' she murmured. She put her bag down on her bunk and took out her notebook Mac.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Old or New, they're all special in a way Empty Re: Old or New, they're all special in a way

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:48 am

Lily turned to face the quizzical girl. “Ypu wanted to know about Marie. My friend. Your half-sistee,” She fought off the sorrow. “This knnife...” she picked up the sharp weapon and traced the edges. “I was going to give it to her. She liked training. She was a smart wise friend. It's a tragedy to have lost her. ” her eyes filled with pain. “I don't even know what happened to her. Its been months. She must be dead by now,”
the sketch was one of the best ones she had drawn. Oh course, the best one of her was taped by her bed. All of them were. All the friends she had lost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 am

Estelle smiled sadly. 'I don't really think she's dead.' she said, powering up her notebook. 'By the things you told me about her, you know. My half sisters never die that easily; not without putting up a fight.' she said, looking at the sketch. It was pretty good; grey eyes and blonde hair. Typical Athena daughter.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 am

“Of course not. She was very skilled. And she had a gift from Athena; a cap of invisibility, jsut like Annabeth Chase,” Lily responded hollowly. “I thought that you needed to know more abput her.” she patted a bed tree away from Estelle's. “This was hers. Her bunk,” she said quietly. “I've spent at least a fourty drachmas just to find her. I'm low on hopeat the moment.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 am

Estelle nodded slowly. 'No one used that bunk when I came in a few years ago. I thought no one used it.' she said, choosing her words carefully. 'And I do think she'll come back, even if it takes time. Especially since she had a baseball cap parallel to Annabeth's. '
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down