Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back n_n (Hopefully for real this time?)

4 posters

Go down

I'm Back n_n (Hopefully  for real this time?) Empty I'm Back n_n (Hopefully for real this time?)

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:12 pm

It's me, Wolfy!

After watching the Hobbit I realized I missed roleplay and you people in general. Then I got an email from the site and I'm like, okay I'm coming back now. >:3 It's good to see that you have a fair amount of active members. x3 I know I was gone for awhile. I missed you all. ;-;
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

I'm Back n_n (Hopefully  for real this time?) Empty Re: I'm Back n_n (Hopefully for real this time?)

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome back, dude!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

I'm Back n_n (Hopefully  for real this time?) Empty Re: I'm Back n_n (Hopefully for real this time?)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I just wanted to know what the nose thing was... weird... did not know this was what it would cause. cool. the site is comeing back to life. to get you up to speed even thogh i am new basicly the camp is under attack. look in the woods and you will find a defending camp thread.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 am

WOLFY!!! Yay now we have more people in this camp....with more familiar players! I hope you keep your word! Very Happy
Adding on to condor,we do need more titan army members to RP.....and i think your charrie would fit! Maybe yours and mine dculd work together or maybe yours could attack Lily(who is freee at the moment) ....youu choose Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Alright I posted. Watch me screw everything up though. o3o
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 am

You should bring in Erik too >< and iny our next post, please dont snap back at Megan she's reallyyyyyy bossy and being a child of Zelos she may turn her snake against Ava......

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 am

Ava and Megan should be friends. :0
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:10 am

That'd be nice...

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:13 am

Evil best friend companions. X'3
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

*ken stands there creeped* lol that would be weird.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:36 am

I hope it will be. Megan and Ava would be a good pair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 am

Oh gods..the two evilest demigods hahahahaha.. Sorry im going a bit weird since mom banned the internet and ive been sneaking on...
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:50 am

(same here ironicly... just this time thogh...)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down