Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help?

4 posters

Go down

Need some help? Empty Need some help?

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Well to start things off I'm Andrew719 (just call me Andrew). I started role playing the day I joined this site (sometime in August I think) and I've basically came up out of the ashes. I've come from posting simple one liners and all that noob stuff and am now on my way to becoming a great role player (I hope).

Lets see how about some things about me? I am a basketball player: 6'3' forward that has a vertical of 0 Smile. I'm 14 and am currently a Freshman in a school I am not willing to release. I am also an all-state trumpet player in both concert and jazz. All state alternate for choir (bass) got a lot of achievements in one year. I pretty well much know everything that there is about Greek mythology via my interest on this site. I'm also a member of a rather large site on Star Wars (you should join Jake) Smile

My character Andrew Sully son of Harmonia and a Camper is willing to meet ALMOST anyone. So if you have any questions on how to get started or you need some help wtoh roleplaying or making a character shoot me a pm (private message). If you don't know how to do that just click on my name you'll go to my profile, click on contact and then you click on another button and send me the question.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Need some help? Empty Re: Need some help?

Post  Justin Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm

What does not willing to release mean exactly
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:17 pm

It means he's not willing to tell you the name of it, but bribery with food and torture are just a couple ways to find it out... Wink
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:39 pm

I would only give it out to someone who bribed me with the entire set of 5 seasons from Teen Titans AS WELL as an authentic Raven Roth costume.

But that's just me.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum