Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cool new find ( anyone can join)

3 posters

Go down

A cool new find  ( anyone can join) Empty A cool new find ( anyone can join)

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Conrad walked around the woods, bored. He had done everything he whanted to do; Archery, a failed attept at the rock climbing wall, the arena, he even whent to the forge. So now he was just walking along a path thinking about tomarrow and what pain he might go through. But he could never tell for sure, some times he might not even remember what had happend the day before. He kicked some dirt acrass the forest(woods whatever you whant to call it i dont see the difference) floor scattering leaves here and there. All the sudden he came across a big cliff whith little cracks and parts of it where jutting out. " oh look, a climbing wall" He said exidedley.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

A cool new find  ( anyone can join) Empty Re: A cool new find ( anyone can join)

Post  Sarah lynn Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Sarah had been following Conrad since camp and had been careful not to be seen. As Conrad stopped Sarah ducked behind a tree hiding. She watched as Conrad started climbing the wall when she heard a noise behind her and turned around to see what it was. Nothing was there. As she turned back around she heard a scream. One of Conrad's feet had slipped of the wall.

Sarah lynn

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

A cool new find  ( anyone can join) Empty Re: A cool new find ( anyone can join)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm

(Sorry for the inconvenience, I know you want to role play, but on this site we have people fill out a character application. That way we can help you develop your character as well as make sure that you fit into the story well. Please fill out the template we have under the "New Applications" section and post in in a New Topic, titled with your character's name. Thanks.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down