Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Peace a Chance

Go down

Give Peace a Chance Empty Give Peace a Chance

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 am

All Lily wanted was a normal life. Growing up as a good little girl in an orderly society,with little mistakes and bloopers. Just a normal life of a normal blonde. but life wasn't a fairytale. That was why she had ended up like this.

She never wished for it to be this way.

When she looked back on her life she could see that the odds hadn't been in favor with her. Sometimes she cursed the gods for her luck, throwing a tauntrum and setting herself into a flashback, occasionally flooding the cabin with water and collapsing eventually. But sometimes she was just toned down. In a mood where she was even more fragile than snowflakes. She hated these times and tried to keep away fro them. But what cojld she do?
Her eyes and judgement was clouded and setting out at a such a situation always ended up bad so here she was. In the poseidon cabin, wearing shorts and a random tee with her hair in a practical mess, hugging her teddy bear, staring away into nothingness, thinking.

The Aphrodite kids would get into a fit when they saw her in such a mess.

Back to top Go down

Give Peace a Chance Empty Re: Give Peace a Chance

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Andrew had noticed Lily in a bad state that he'd never seen before. Especially from her. So he decided to go on in and check up on her. "Knock knock?" He stuck his head through the door and saw her all huddled up in a small ball.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 am

Lily jumped from the voice and her sight began to clear a little.
“Come in,”
Her voice sounded so foreign. Hoarse and even a little weak. Was she sinking into depression?
Reecently she had been suspecting it but hoped the friendly atmosphere would heal it up.
She blinked a little, releasing the green teddy bear.it lay in front of her, still crumpled.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 am

Andrew quickly noticed something was wrong with Lily. Who better to sort it out with her than a child of Harmonia? So he asked the question that was inevitable "What's the matter with you? You sound like a frog right now." He smiled and put his hands in his pockets.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 am

“I think I'm sinking into depression or something. Everything going on right now is killing me inside,”Lily said in an unchanged voice.
“the flashbacks. The moods. The replapses.They're worser than ever,”
her eyes shone with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well that's not going to happen while I'm around." He smiled and thought of a way to help her. Maybe talking about it would help? "So what's the matter with the moods?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 am

““Well, you know how it's like. I get sad, touchy, on-edge, and get loser traits,”Lily responed.
“But it gets magnified and i even get flashbacks when I'm sleeping. The memories torment me in my sleep, and I wake up often in the night. sometimes when i'm in the cabin something comes to me and just.....incapitates me for a while,”
She refrained. From saying that she was screaming when she woke up at times and scared the heck out of poor little honey.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Andrew could see that lie from a mile away but he decided to leave it alone. "Well..." He tried to think if something to say and came upon the decision. "How about if you can come and find me and I can help you get over it. I am a pretty good counselor to a certain degree." But her being friends with him might make things complicated.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:03 am

((What lie?))
“A little bit can be better than none,” lily smiled weakly and coughed, trying to get rid of the wierd voice. Not that it helped her any.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 am

(Not really the lie just her leaving out a part.)

Well it looks like his work here is done. "Well I've got to go watch this battle between Ken and Conrad I have a feeling it's going to be a bad one.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 am

“I'll come with you. I need company,” Lily forced herslef to stand up, grabbing her magic pouch of knives.
“Lead the way?” she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down