Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

+5
Zach
Alex Granit
Estelle
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm

((Actually we havent done real planning for the prom in rp.....only chosen pairs))
Lily grinned.
“Yeah that fight was just epic. Too bad they knocked me out cold halfway through the battle.Next time they come, I'm going to pulverize the two girls,”

She glanced and spotted Syl.
“Jake, wanna go see her? Or will I bring her to you?”

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Alex Granit Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 pm

"Well it was an epic party for you, not so much for the person stuck in a wheel chair" Conrad said and then sulked back from the rest of the crowd, no point in pestering everyone. They honestly should be resting in their cabins. Of course he wasn't going to say that aloud because who would listen to him? and if they did who would care ?
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 am

Jay was just wandering aimlessly and just looked over. 'People come?' He asked no one in particular. He hoped he had a sibling.. It was sorta lonely in the Hades cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Zach walked up to Wes. "Hey, sis. Welcome back guys."

((Since in his charrie, he's been here for like three years, Zach should know Wes and the other questers, even though we've never RPed together. Right?))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 am

(Yah, you're okay.)

"Glitter war?" Jake said with a wry grin. "Man, that makes us look like wimps." He then caught what Lily said. "Knocked out?" He repeated, his crooked simile frozen, trying to find the joke in that statement. "While fighting with glitter?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 am

“No.............,”Lily said with her lips pursed. “there was a little clash with the titan army kids. wasn'T pretty. We'll unravel it all once you guys get some rest,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"Whoa, back up, Prom?" Wes gave a skeptical look at what Syl said as it registered in her mind. She'd have to start brainstorming excuses to get her out of that one, but rather than showing that, she asked tentatively, "Uhm, what's the theme?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:39 am

“Semi-romantic, I'd say,”Lily remarked.
“We're having it so kids can just come here and party too, and to avoid wallflowers,”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 am

"Or we can just have an after party? Just a suggestion." He smiled he was getting a lot better with these 'suggestions'. Maybe he could make a living off of it? Andrew looked at Wes "But if you don't want to dance and all that crap we're trying to get some if the Apollo kids together to make a band? Interested?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Syl smiled, but wasn't sure what to say.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"If only i was an apollo kid" Conrad sighed.
Dancing wasn't exactly "his thing", in fact. He  was probably more dangerous dancing then in battle. 

(Girls beware of foot walker oner !!!!)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

((I don't understand that post.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:22 pm

(whenever he;s dancing he steps on people feet....thats what i was getting at Razz)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

((Oh.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 am

"Ok so let's move this along. Lily what do you have planned for music? Are you going to be taking requests or are you just going to have a pre-made list?" He looked at Estelle. "If you want I could just come by your cabin and I can help you with some ideas." He did have some serious ones that were ok but he'd rather not tell them in a crowd and be called a girly boy. He chuckled at the thought of it.

(Come on peeps let's not let it die.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am

“I'm going to turn it on pre-made and take requests along the way. Well, I won't be actually manning it though. Lyra from the Demeter cabin wants to mann it,”

Last edited by Lily on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 am

Estelle nodded briskly. 'Drop by. I'll be spending a lot of time in my cabin because of the antidote anyways.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:49 am

Syl frowned. "So we tell our suggestions to Lyra?" She asked.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:30 am

Justin stood off to the side not quite sure of what to do.  He kinda wanted to go off to his cabin and get in his sleeping bag. But he didn't want to be rude.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 am

"No....all she will be doing is making sure the computer doesn't turn off and accepting last-minute requests. I will be putting the final list together," Lily replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 am

Syl nodded. "Mmm. Shall we celebrate?"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"Okay well if you young ones will excuse us, we have a meeting with Chiron that we have to attend." Kris' mind moved back to their encounter with the enemy not too long ago. She had some serious new to tell Chiron but she didn't have a clue how to was going to word it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Wes sighed, "Ah, yes, back to business, because break time doesn't exist in our world." She looked to Kris, wondering if her friend would be able to keep herself together while recounting the Mark bit to Chiron, or if she planned to leave that part out. She disregarded that thought; Kris wouldn't keep that from Chiron. Besides, Jake would probably blurt it out anyways.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Andrew nodded at Kris. "Ok guys let's give 'em some room to walk. Or better yet let's get back to our regular activities." He smiled at Kris. "Se ya around. You too Jake and Wes." He didnt really talk to Wes that much. Though she was the one that helped him with his broken arm. But that was way back when or so it felt.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 am

Syl kept her face from falling. "Uh, yeah, I guess." She said calmly.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next