Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonardo Cabret: Son of Hermes

3 posters

Go down

Leonardo Cabret: Son of Hermes Empty Leonardo Cabret: Son of Hermes

Post  Andrew Andreli Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Name: Leonardo Cabret (French. T is silent.)
Godly Parent: Hermes
Mortal Family: Carly Cabret (Mother), Alex Cabret (Brother)
Years in Titan Army: Once before.
Brief History: Leo hadn't ever heard how his parents met, his mother never told him because he never asked. Maybe just suppressed memories, or forgotten memories caged and hidden by heartbroken eyes. Leo found his mother crying her eyes out in her pillow one night about three years back. When he asked (or tried), his mother screamed at him to get out. He always wondered why. One day, after continuings of beatings and yelling, Leo couldn't handle it. He simply had packed his backpack and ran away while his mother was sleeping. The boy had covered a lot of miles into the next morning. He had found out he walked to Kansas City, KS from Wichita, KS. After Leo couldn't handle walking anymore, he stopped to rest on a bus stop bench near the road. After that, he woke up to find himself in a Camp. People greeted him, acting as if it were a good success he was brought there. "Welcome to the Titan Army. What's your name, child of Hermes?"  He found out he was "Claimed" while he was sleeping. Also, Leo found out his mother knew his father was a god.
Phisical Appearance: Leo looked, as some girls would say "Cute!" or "Hot!" He had dark hair streaking all down his head, ending at his neck. Leo was about and inch taller than an average height. His blue eyes would sparkle in the sunlight sometimes. White skin wrapped around him, and Leonardo hoped it would stay that way. Never peeling off. He was a bit beat up, from battle wounds and bruises from the beatings his mother gave him.
Personality: Leo is very, very clever. He is quick on his feet, easily able to steal precious items. He can talk, like a lot. And, he's living? Not much to say about Leo. He's more an alone guy, not contacting with living things, but books instead.
Fatal Flaw: Leo has trouble with everything. He'll die, a lot. Hopefully go to Elysium. What I mean is Leo's Fatal Flaw isn't one thing in particular.
Talents: Stealing! Also, well.. Talking, telling stories.
Weapons: The long blade, with the golden handle and silver tip, lay in Leo's hands. He named it Hecate, after the goddess. Why? This blade was magical.
Other:
( There isn't much to say about Leo. He's more of a side character. How am I doing so far?)

Last edited by LeonardoCabret on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'll come up with one later. When I'm dead and praying in Elysium.)

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Cabret: Son of Hermes Empty Re: Leonardo Cabret: Son of Hermes

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Looking good so far besides the TA automatically knowing he a son of Hermes. Maybe explain why or tell how he was claimed?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 am

Finished! Please don't tell me I'm bad and going to the Fields of Punishment. Please accept.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:05 pm

You can't really be a side character. Being a player-character automatically gives you some importance, even if it isn't the best of the best. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you mean by "side character."

Anyway:

"Everything" isn't really a proper fatal flaw... seeing as it's not specific at all, not a personality short-coming, and untrue since no one can be bad at everything. And you can't die more than once.

Your personallity feels lacking as well. He's quick-witted and nimble, that's alright, but how can you be talkative and not like being with people? Who do you talk to? What do you talk about?
Are you impulsive or calculating? Stubborn or a push-over? Determined or Cowardly? Put some more specifics in it.

Speaking of specifics: Define this "magical" sword.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 am

Why do you need specifies when your name is"General"?

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:11 pm

My name is Jake, actually. My Username's "GeneralArin". As in the rank, general. It's been a long running username of mine. Most people use their character names as their user name, but it isn't a hard fast rule.

If you want to check out my own character application, right here then be my guest.

You need specifics to help us see what's coming into the roleplay, and help you play a consistent character. You need specifics with the sword so there aren't any surprises later. We won't allow any cheap mechanics, and I don't want you to complain that I approved your sword if that turns out to be the case.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down