Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jathan Gregory

3 posters

Go down

Jathan Gregory Empty Jathan Gregory

Post  Jathan Gregory Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 am

So I finally decided to post my app.

Name: Jathan Gregory

God Parent: Bia (Spirit of Force, Power, Bodily Strength, and Compulsion)

Mortal Family: Jamarco Gregory (Father), Julianne Gregory (Older Sister)

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Jamarco Gregory is a white man from Jamaica. His wife, Jeanna, was black. They had a daughter, who they named Julianne. One day, when Julianne was four, Jeanna was out with her friends. She did not come home that night. There was a shooting. It was all over the news the next day. Sixteen were injured, two dead, and one dying in the hospital. That one was Jeanna. Jamarco and Julianne were with her in her last hours. After she died, Jamarco, distraught, left Jamaica to get away from the all the memories and ended up in New Jersey, where he found a job as a carpenter. Two years later, Bia saw him and was impressed by the strength that he had developed after those years of lifting heavy lumber and stuff. They fell in love and had Jathan. He grew up and helped his dad in his work, occasionally impressing Jamarco’s boss with extraordinary bursts of strength. On his fourteenth birthday, Jamarco brought him to Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: Five feet and nine inches tall and about one hundred and sixty pounds, a bit heavy for his height. He has long blonde dreadlocks, as is a Jamaican tradition and a light accent from his dad. He has light skin and very pale blue eyes, (Jamarco is of German ancestry.)

Personality: Jathan always tries to be helpful and is very conscious of others’ feelings.  He’s hesitant and uncertain because he doesn’t want to make people uncomfortable by saying or doing the wrong thing.  He’s very loyal to the people he respects. If someone harms them, or hurts their feelings, Jathan gets very angry which can bring on an unconscious burst of strength.

Fatal Flaw:  Hesitating. His hesitation usually allows his opponents the first blow. If he meets an enemy who is strong enough to beat him with one strike, he will lose.

Talents: Befriending people. Compassion, and empathy.

Weapons: Armored gloves, and a heavy metal beam, sharp on one end, about four feet long.

Last edited by Jathan Gregory on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jathan Gregory
Jathan Gregory

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Jathan Gregory Empty Re: Jathan Gregory

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Yours looks pretty good. Though, I'm not quite sure what you mean by a metal spike. What comes to mind is a very, very long railroad spike... or a sharpened lead pipe sort of deal.
That's really a minor detail though, and I'll go ahead a put a vote through.

I say approved. Just have another staff member to put their two cents in.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Looks good, approved! Welcome to HBV!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jathan Gregory Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 pm

I've actually been here a week or two. I just decided to hold off on posting the app for awhile. But thanks!
Jathan Gregory
Jathan Gregory

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down