Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog

+3
Syl
©razy Dude
Cerulaen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog Empty Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello all, and welcome to my blog with a horrible pun of a name! Very Happy

So, you may all be thinking: "Good Lief, here's another page for yet another RPer with nothing better to do than talk about her life..." And if you're thinking that, you are most likely completely correct!

However, I am not just making this for the sake of making one, nor because everyone ELSE seems to be making one these days. On the contrary, I have lately found myself wanting to share my weird life adventures and irksome irks with someone/something OTHER than the characters living inside my own head. And sharing it with my sisters is all good and well, but I thought keeping a record of everything would be a better way to document my strange life Very Happy

"Why not write a diary?" you may ask. Well, I'm horrible at writing diaries. I have no secrets, and if I DID/DO, I would not be writing them down anywhere. That would be absolutely pointless and dangerous. To me, it's only worth while writing about weird things that have happened to you if you have an audience to possibly enjoy it with you. And if you haven't already gotten into a deep, depthy PM conversation with me, you will soon learn that I have absolutely nothing against sharing every detail of my life with people. Razz

And so, whenever I have the random urge to write about my life happenings or post an achievement or a drawing or even something I'm SUPER happy about, I shall turn to dear HBV :3 And you should all by no means feel obligated to reply to any of my posts--I'm simply posting them to know that SOMEONE can read them and perhaps giggle a little at my stupidity.

So yes. THE POSTING SHALL COMMENCE. Very Happy

A/N: To all who may be wondering about the title I gave myself for this particular topic, QueenCeru is my future Let's Player name Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog Empty Re: Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:00 am

Blog Post #1
Why Going to a College Can Be Awkward

I'm going to say that about half of the stuff I'm going to post in here is going to be about my undercover guise of passing off as a college student...

And to kick off the topic, I shall tell you all of rather amusing story from today. xD

SO. Today in Biology 101, I had to use el baño--which is just my fancy Spanish way of saying "I need to pee." So naturally, I got up to leave the classroom (for those of you not in college, one of the things you will love when you GET there is that you never have to ask to leave the classroom. Teachers seriously don't care what you're doing). However, not THREE SECONDS after I walked out into the hallway, this random guy makes eye contact with me.

Alright, so not to be racist, but this guy was African American. So to me, a 16-year-old Caucasian girl who's only 5 feet tall, I was immediately wary.

So, I tried to walk by all cool without making eye contact with this guy again, but of course, I was not so lucky as to have this guy ignore me. When I'd almost passed him, he just kinda blurts out, "Hi!" And so I was just kinda like, "Hey..." And here is the conversation that took place:

Dude: "How are you?"
Me: "I'm good..."
Dude: "Cool. What's your name?"
Me: "Uh, Bethany..." (in hindsight, I totally should've said my name was like, Guadelupe or something)
Dude: "I'm *insert some name that sounded like a convulated mixture of Dashaun and Adande*"
Me: "..." Still walking, this guy follows me awkwardly.
Dude: "You're really cute."
Me: "...um, thanks..." Of course, at this point, the creeper alarms starting going off in my head.
Dude: "So how long you been going here?"
Me: "A little over a year..."
Dude: "Cool, cool. So where you goin'?"
Me: "The restroom."
Dude: "Oh. Okay." Here, I think the dude is gonna stop following me and just go away cuz he's kind of stopped behind me. But NOOOO, then he says:
Dude: "So, do you not, like, have a number?"
Me: "*turns around and stares at guy rather expressionlessly*"
Dude: "You know, can I have your number so we can like, get to know each other better?"
Me: "No thanks." And then I just WALKED AWAY.

I totally dedicate this story to you Estelle, lawlz. To all of you who don't want to be rude turning guys down: if they're creepin', BE BLUNT. And if a stranger asks where you live, tell them "In the Troposphere!" and then run away.

Hope you all enjoyed, and that I might've spread a little laughter for your guys' day. :3

Ceru, out *salutes*
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Film :-/

So, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

On Monday, everyone in my film class is supposed to pitch an idea. This idea is for our next project, and everyone in the class is going to vote on which ones they think are the best, and those ones will be used for each different group. Now, I don't care about my idea being picked, I just need to HAVE one. And I have absolutely no idea what to do :-/

The idea can literally be anything as long as it's within reason technical and filming-wise--meaning, I can't have a 2 ton truck careening off a bridge or anything like that. If any of you guys could give me some suggestions--I seriously don't care what they are, just anything (as long as you're being serious--I'd be much obliged. Help meeee! D:

Last edited by Cerulaen on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

My Life At The Moment

...sucks. Soooo, I'm really upset right now. And I needed some place to rant/get upset about it, so here I am.

So for the past year-ish (?) my family has known that we need to move to a smaller place cuz our house has been foreclosed and blah. So we've been packing things a little here and there, but the thing is, we have to move to a WAY smaller place. Like, right now we have 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a huge basement, a living room, dining room, kitchen, den, and about an acre of land. Not to mention a whole crap load of furniture in our house. And now, we're going to be having to move to a 3-bedroom house (my twin and I have always shared a room, but now we would also have to with our older sister and the rooms are WAY smaller) with very tiny living space. So, we have to get rid of a bunch of stuff, even stuff that might be really important to us.

And so we just had a "family meeting" about this, and now I'm all upset because my older sister starting crying and I've been so stressed lately that I'd been trying to hold back tears so seeing her cry made me cry, and then my older brother (he's 21) ALMOST started crying, which he literally NEVER does (I think I've seen him cry maybe...once in my 16 years of knowing him?), so my twin started crying, and so it just really sucked... And my brother and dad were arguing about my brother needing to be here more so he can help pack because we have to move in under a month (by November 3rd, I think) to get this 2,000 dollar sum thing, because at the moment we're literally not paying ANYTHING for our house, and haven't been for a while, and if we're going to rent a house we have to come up with AT LEAST $900 dollars a month to pay...

And besides that part of my life being all emotional and dumb, I'm SUPER busy with school, especially because of my film class (which I STILL don't have an idea to pitch for tomorrow...). So right now I have loads of math homework that's due tomorrow, a biology test to study for that I still have to write a bunch of notes for, my pitch tomorrow for film, my French quiz/homework due on Tuesday...and did I mention I work all Friday and Saturday?

So I'm just a crying mess right now and I just...ugh. I needed to let it out.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 pm

It's ok Ceru. Sad If you need to go more into depth with stuff I'm here for ya.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks Andrew :3 I'm a lot better now, but unfortunately I stil have homework... D: It's going to be interesting seeing how all this plays out over the next month, though.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:59 am

Yeah... hi. I visit your blog... finally.
Whoa, I would think twice about posting things in the site like this... saying it's kind of public... but wow, Ceru. I guess you're really brave with all this stuff.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 am

*shrugs* I don't really care what people know about me, as long as my real name and exact location are a seeecret. I'm a very open person in general, so I'm cool with people knowing about my personal life. After all, people seem to always share their personal life with me, so I might as well return the favor Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Film Very Happy

Soooo I'm super happy now, because I DID in fact come up with an idea to pitch in my film class--at 11:30 pm last night.

I was freaking out at 11:00 cuz I remembered I had to actually write a treatment for it (a treatment is basically like the storyboard of the film), and so I sat for about a half hour trying to come up with an idea and I started looking up random pictures to try to get ideas from them when I came upon one of a bunch of hang glass bulbs...which reminded me of this short story I'd started writing for my fiction club last spring. Very Happy

So long story short, I was a little doubtful about it at first, but then when I started actually writing for it I got SUPER excited for it, to the point where I was shaking with pent-up energy. And so I pitched it today (I was like, the second-to-last person to go cuz I was hiding from my teacher...) and the more I talked about it, the more I loved it.

My idea didn't end up getting chosen for one of the projects, BUT, after class today my teacher told me he really liked my pitch and suggested all these things I could do with it to develop it more, and he said I could pitch a revised version of it again for our next project. And both he and the teacher assisstant said I was really creative to come up with something like that. :3

Sooo, if any of you are interested to see the half-finished short story it was based off of, I shall post it here. xD And you probably don't even care about half this stuff, I was just REALLLY HAPPY Very Happy
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

This picture always makes me want to cry...

...so I thought I'd share.

Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog Unicorn
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:06 am

Awwww, the poor little rhino... *sobs in corner*

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Drachmae : 84
Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:20 am

Lucia! :DDD

But yes, I always get an achey feeling in my stomach when I see this picture... IT'S SOOOO SAAAAAAD.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Oh my gods, I feel so sad for the rhino!
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm

I KNOW. SO MANY SAD FEELS.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 pm

WHY ARE THERE LADY BUGS FALLING FROM THE CEILING???!!!!! Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad No 
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:11 am

Lady bugs?f
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Well, technically they're Japanese beetles, but they LOOK like lady bugs....And where I live, we have giant outbreaks of them every few year. -.- AND IT SUCKS.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Queen Ceru's Read-Along Blog Empty AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:01 am

Guys.....................I'M MOVING TODAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No, but seriously--if you pray, please pray for my family and me, that everything will go smoothly and my mom won't be freaking out and the rain here won't deter us too much...and again that my mother won't freak out too much...

Even if you don't pray, please send me waves of good luck or good vibes or whatever it is you feel is positive ^.^

Thanks guys! Love you,

Ceru <3
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 pm

*tries to telepathically send cake*
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Hahahaha, that just made my day xD I have completely unpacked my room! Very Happy
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:10 pm

GUYS TODAY IS THE DATE OF MY 5-MONTH ANNIVERSARY ON THE SITE xDDDD It feels like it's been so much longer...next month, I'll have been here half a year. o.O CRAZINESS.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:03 pm

How did I not find this till now? But yay, 5 months! *throws cake and confetti everywhere* ... Erm... someone's gonna have to clean that up. *shuffles away awkwardly*

Also, I very much enjoyed that first blog post. xD Your life is interesting. Bye. *poofs away*
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Lawl, I'm pretty sure most people don't know it's here xD I'm just an invisible ninja o.o

*has her servants clean up the cake and confetti*

Yay! Someone actually thought I was amusing ^.^ I haven't posted a blog in a while....*tries to think of something interesting that has happened*
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

It feels like I've been here forever also, it's only been like a year and 4 months now though. Anyways, may you reach next month smoothky! Cheers!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Congratz Ceru... here is a show for the celebration i decided to use my explosives for good instead of randomly blowing up stuff out of boredom

*begins epic firework display.*
oh and can i have a slice of cake pls
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content