Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things)

2 posters

Go down

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things) Empty Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 am

Oh no.. oh no oh no.

Okay. Did anyone read Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian? It's because I'm so sad.. Crying or Very sad
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things) Empty Re: Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 am

As a fellow fan of Artemis Fowl, I'm pretty sure the series are ended now, by Artemis getting the Atlantis Complex. Don't fret, I may be wrong. But from my sources I am pretty sure that the Atlantis Complex would take a LONG time to....um get over....

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things) Empty Re: Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian(ppl who didn't read..I'll try to be careful not to spoil things)

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh, the book came out all right. It's just that the ending is so sad.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

Well, read this if you're not going to read it anytime soon. And you don't mind spoilers.

Artemis Fowl sacrifies himself to save his friends from the evil pixie Opal Koboi. Before he does that, he drugs holly so she couldn't sacrifice herself instead, and tells her to tell Foaly to get the crysalium (I don't remember the spelling) worked up. And he gives her a kiss on the forehead. He does die, and Foaly, being the genius that he is, makes a clone of Artemis using the DNA left on the kiss and the cry-whatever it is machine. Artemis' soul goes into the clone, where it is laid in the center of a spiral of Fowl manor's famous roses. He does not recover his memory, and Holly tells him of their tales starting with the first line of Artemis Fowl(book). He got alive again, but still, it's not like you have him 100% back. It was really really sad. That's just the ending. Sad
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am

Seriously that's not that emotional. You should read the Hunger Games Triology by Suzanne collins. Something similr happens- but that character is forced to lose them by. Um torture and almost kills his lover(the protagonist)

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 am

I did read all of them. But I guess it's different because Artemis- I actually began to care for him. Not that I didn't like Peeta and all, but in a different way, Artemis is more close to me. I'm not a genius, but he shares a lot of similarities with me. At least I think so. Well, it's difficult to explain.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 am

i want to but i can't here tell me the whole story i will eat popcorn and smile every time some one dies. lol just kidding. well the real reason is i really have not gotten to it really.

I have read the hunger games. its sad but not realy a I AM SAD WAAAA WAAAA WAAA book. then again i am that kid who takes to a whole new level and YELLS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE EAT PLASTIC DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AND GO TO YOU MOMA CRYING. lol i got problems Very Happy
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:03 pm

We need to lock you up in a padded cell until you unscrable that Razz brain fo yours condor

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:20 pm

naw you should just drop me off int iraq or northkorea
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:36 pm

That's a pretty good idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

I KILL THEM ALL MOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 am

You'll most likely cause an international incident.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 am

More like's he'll be killed before he does anything

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Naw i am a parecore ninja crasy person with trigger happy hand.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Want to know a sad book read the saddest book of all time.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:39 am

Naw. I don't like sad.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

[wow]SADNESS AND HAPPYNESS AND DARKNESS[/wow]
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 am

huh?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am

i said sadness happyness and crasyness.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:21 am

oh.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down