Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Wood

3 posters

Go down

Brian Wood Empty Brian Wood

Post  Brian Wood Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Name: Brian Wood

God Parent: Morpheus

Mortal Family: Emilia Wood

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Brian has liven with his mother in a small apartment for all that he can remember. Then again, with long-term memory disorder, that didn't mean much. He went to an "alternative" school, for those with multiple or severe mental disorders, and was slated to finish high school next year, with a full diploma. He'd done well at this school, and was active in several other social and athletic programs, but not any academic.

Physical Appearance: At 5'10, Brian was average height for his age. Otherwise he had a lean, muscular build, and had been at 140lbs for the past 2 years, with the same height. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, nicely tanned skin. He acted at gracefully as he moved, though he was something graceful as he knocked something over at the same time.

Personality: Brian had long-term memory loss, minor autism, ADHD, and dyslexia. As much as they all affected him, from day to day Brian was a cheerful person. While someone on the thick headed, or perhaps just dumb side, he saw the world with a kind of child like innocence. He could change throughout the day from slow moving and confused, to hyper active and quick to respond. But he rarely got angry at anything around him. He does tend to day dream often throughout the day, and sometimes talks or interacts with things that don't seem to be there, but he's a likable person. People tend to feel the need to take him under their wing with his simple minded way of things.

Fatal Flaw: With his child like innocence also comes sometimes childlike stubbornness. If he doesn't have a reason to do something that make sense to him, he won't do it. But other times, the only reason he needs is "Because it's fun", or "Because it makes me happy", specifically to him.

Talents: He has average to above average athletic skills, from playing sports often in his life as a way of meeting people socially. He also sometimes has an uncanny way of seeming to be in your dreams for several days after first meeting him.

Weapons: None

Other: I'd prefer to be a member of the titan army, as strange as that may sound against his personality, but if someone could specifically take him under their wing, I think it would be fine. He also can dream walk, though he doesn't know it yet. And the drowsiness that he sometimes gives to other people he just puts in his head as him being active and hyper and wearing them out, which is also true.

Last edited by Brian Wood on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brian Wood
Brian Wood

Drachmae : 49

Back to top Go down

Brian Wood Empty Re: Brian Wood

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

We should really make this a rule. But we won't allow someone over the age of 15 at the most. I prefer the 13-14 age. So please bring his age down or the number of years he's been at camp up.

I also need to know if you're planning on RPing him being found. Or if he has and he's already been taking to CHB.

If it's the second one. Tell how he was found as hat happened on his journey to CHB.

Other than those simple things, looks good.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Wood Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Gotcha. I was planning on his being claimed/taken to camp. Or could he be taken straight to work with the titan army? I noticed a lack of people on that side, so I figured I might as well as see what the procedure was to go to the dark side.

And I'll drop his age to 13. Makes him more impressionable and the childlike thing works out well.
Brian Wood
Brian Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Ok do this dude's Titan Army or a Camper?

Edit: Either way accepted! Just way for another Staff Member to critique this.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 pm

It looks good to me, Approved.

For rp purposes, how I understand it, you want to rp somewhere outside of camp/army and go with whoever shows up and recruits you?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Wood Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Yes, though I'd prefer that titan army manages to recruit me first.
Brian Wood
Brian Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 am

Well, they tend to have more of a option to be outside of camp, so there's a good chance.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down