Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athena's Cabin

+8
darthXman12
Lexi
Marie
GeneralArin
Kay
suzuki20
Amaya Freesia
Leonardo Ireneus
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Athena's Cabin - Page 5 Empty Re: Athena's Cabin

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

"I told you my laugh is horrible,"Alexis said as she looked down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 pm

'Don't be stupid. Your laugh is lovely.' Dominic said with a smile, 'So lovely that I'm now determined to make you laugh as much as humanly possible until you have no choice but to accept that it is a lovely laugh.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Alexis looked at him and smiled,"Yeah like I going to believe that.?"Alexis said and started to get up."It's not lovely at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Dominic reached out and took her arm again, pulling her back down so that they were both sitting in the water, 'You have a beautiful laugh. Its nice. Its like happiness personified. If thats the correct way of saying it. Don't be so serious all the time. You're more than that.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Alexis smiled,"Well I am the daughter of the wisdom goddess."Alexis said."But I'll try not to be serious all the time "Alexis said glancing down at her hands then at Dominic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm

'Good' He said with a nod, 'Because now that I've got you laughing the next stage of my plan is to turn you into a huge rebel who stays out late and hangs out with the wrong crowd, namely me.' He joked before standing up in the fountain and hoping out of it, shaking his blond hair dry of the water.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 pm

"I don't think so."Alexis said getting up she smiled a little. Alexis pushed some damp blond strands out of her face then looked at him."I'm pretty bound by Athena."Alexis said. Even that statue of her mother near the fountain was giving her the creeps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

'You say that now, but eventually you will yeild to the inevitable.' He said whilst putting on a cheesy movie villain voice before cackling maniacally.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Alexis slapped him in the back of the head,not too hard but hard enough to stop him from going villainy. Alexis smiled innocently before walking over to her things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

'Ow.' Dominc whined. He rubbed the back of his head before following Alexis, looking over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm

"Oh stop complaining i didn't hit you that hard. "Alexis said and smiled,looking through a planner. Alexis had written down this.

Monday:
Breakfast 7:20 to 8:00 (get up early to help cook)
Arts and Crafts 8:00-8:30
8:30-9:30 train new demigods
9:30-10:45 Teach Ancient Myths to new ones
10:45-11:00 Help prepare lunch
11:00-11:30 Break time
11:30-12:00 Eat
1:00-4:20 Train
4:20-5:00 Study

She had the same thing except friday she had Capture the flag. Her hand writing wasn't easy to read but she did admit she didn't have the neatest hand writing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Before Dominic could stop himself he snatched her planner out of her hands. He quickly raced to the other side of the Athena Cabin, taking shelter behind a book case, before Alexis could stop him and punch his lights out.
His eyes skimmed over the paper a few times. Her hand writing was messy so it took a little longer for him to read it, but luckily he was able to keep out of Alexis's reach by dashing madly from one side of the cabin to the other.
'I see some things wrong here!' Dominic called back to her, trying his best not to laugh.
He grabbed a pen from a nearby desk and began scribbling things down in the planner. Once he was done he threw the book to her.

Breakfast 7:20 to 8:00 (get up early to help cook) (Sleep in. Be lazy once in a while)
Arts and Crafts 8:00-8:30
8:30-9:30 train new demigods After getting up, give the new demigods a stick each and tell them to fight each other in a glorious battle royal. For added incentive tell the boys that you'll date the winner.
9:30-10:45 Teach Ancient Myths to new ones Tell the new demigods to kill it if it has more than two sets of arms
10:45-11:00 Help prepare lunch Sleep until lunch
11:00-11:30 Break time
11:30-12:00 Eat
1:00-4:20 Train and Study, kill two birds with one stone
4:20-5:00 Study Hang out with Dominic and his pals, because he's awesome and so are they. Plus I am insanely in love with him and want to marry him. His guitar playing is the best in the world. He should be a professional. I keep a picture of him under my pillow. xxx
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Alexis took a candle and little it up."Okay you didn't have to punch the light bulb. "Alexis said before taking the planner she then hit him with her planner on the last one. "Are you insane?"She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

'Ow! Have Mercy!' Dominic yelped as she attacked him with the book, but he couldn't stop laughing. He was clutching his chest, letting out loud laughs in between the attacks.

ooc: Hehehe I think you may have misread a part of that. He didn't punch the lights out, he was afraid that Alexis would punch his lights out
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm

(Ooc:oopsy sorry)

Alexis hit him one last time,"Your insane."Alexis said stopped then put the planner down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 pm

'Not if I'm right.' Dominic suggested before chuckling madly again and falling to the ground whilst clutching his chest, 'Oh you're mother is going to hate me.' He laughed.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"Not hate . . . just . . . possibly not like."Alexis said and laughed a little

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 pm

'Despise would probably be a better word.' Dominic suggested before flashing that cocky grin that he still had no idea he shared with his father, 'I can't wait to meet a God. Then all of Olympus will know how bad I am for their kids.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Alexis smiled a little,"Don't be too happy about that."Alexis said tearing the page Dominic messed up in her planner and ripped it up and threw it away."My planner is mine no more scratching things out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

'I just wanted to prove a point.' Dominic said, 'You take things too seriously. I saw a lot of things scheduled there that involved you doing things for others and for bettering yourself, but what about you? When do you kick back?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

"Never . . . Too much to do so little time. I have to plan and plan."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 am

'And would be nice if you were a super computer, but you're not. You're a teenager and once in a while you have to act like one.' Dominic replied.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Alexis looked at him,"My mothers the goddess of wisdom warfare and useful craft. Were wiser then most people here."Alexis sighed."We specialize in inventing and battle. I haven't had fun since my dad,the nicest thing he had ever done,took me to Disneyland on my 7th birthday."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 pm

'Then we have something very important to do then.' Dominic said before crossing over to Alexis. He stopped before her, stared into her eyes and then grinned broadly before picking her up by the wait and slinging her over his shoulder, 'We're going to have some fun!' He cheered.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 pm

"Put me down Dominic."Alexis said and laughed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next