Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyx Cabin (Open!)

2 posters

Go down

Nyx Cabin (Open!) Empty Nyx Cabin (Open!)

Post  Orion Levi Mon May 31, 2010 9:23 am

Orion sat on his bed in his cabin, the Nyx Cabin. There were no windows in the room except for the celing. It was see through, but stained dark through magic and it glittered with stars like the night sky. The beds had navy blue silk sheets and navy blue pillows and most of them looked like they'd never been slept in before. Orion didn't mind, though. He liked being the only Nyx kid. It meant that both he and his father were special in the eyes of a goddess.

Orion looked around and heard a knock on the ebony wood of the door. "Come in, if you dare." He smirked and cloaked himself in the darkness that surrounded him, making him momentarily invisible. He'd been working on that forever, but he was only decent at it. He'd have to ask his mother to give him lessons one of those days. Still, Orion found that he was only able to do it for about five minutes, depending on how hard he concentrated. He'd be able to scare whoever entered his cabin, right?
Orion Levi
Orion Levi

Drachmae : 49

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Nyx Cabin (Open!) Empty Re: Nyx Cabin (Open!)

Post  nickryder Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:11 pm

i walked over to the Nyx cabin. I knew i shouldn't enter...but curiosity got the better of me. The Goddess Nyx was an underworld goddess and my father ruled the underworld. I hadn't met any other Hades kids' yet and maybe just maybe if there was a demigod child of Nyx they might be able to give me information. And after all i thought to myself if anyone's here we'll probably get along our godly parents both representing the underworld...and if no one was there i'd just leave. but i had to try. i knocked on the door and entered. it was dark, lots of shadows just as the hades cabin had been. but this was a different dark, a mysterious magical darkness. "Is anyone here?" I said to the cabin. "I just wanted to talk if you've got time?" i ask nervously. all i saw were shadows. were the shadows moving?
nickryder
nickryder

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down