Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achmed Hamlin

4 posters

Go down

Achmed Hamlin  Empty Achmed Hamlin

Post  Achmed Hamlin Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Name: Achmed Hamlin
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Jessica Hamlin (grandma murdered)Jordan Hamlin (mother killed while in labor) Ace ( evil twin brother)Jeff (step father dead) Denny Hamlin (adoptive father of Achmed)
Years in Camp:5
Brief History:His twin and him were born in Bristol Alabama. His twin brother lies to him alot which let Achmed to hate his twin. Ace was always getting  Achmed in trouble.When they were five Jeff was killed in a car accident. Achmed ended up  getting the  the sword from jeff.Then they were sent off to live with thier grandmother.Achmed was put up for adoption at age 7 which just fed to Ace's ego even more.Achmed eventually went back to his grandma's house only to see Ace crying because their grandma died from a heart attack.Achmed ran away from Denny's house after he found this out..He eventually found the camp about 2 months later.
Physical Appearance: He is only 4 feet 11 inches tall. He has short honey blond hair with purple streaks in his hair. He has blue-green eyes. He may be short but he is athletic looking. He also likes to carry his guitar on his body at all times. He tends to dress like a NASCAR driver (firesuit and everything).
Personality: He is mean to people he just meets until he gets to know them. The reason for this is because his grandma hated him and wanted to give him up for adoption. He is very intelligent. He is very adaptable to new surroundings. He sometimes acts like a NASCAR driver when he gets mad which means he tends to curse people out and fight people. He usually gets mad easily.
Fatal Flaw: His fatal flaw would have to be his anger issues. He tends to be super reckless and curses people out when he gets mad. He also goes around cursing people out and fights people for no reason which could end up getting him killed.
Talents: his talents are music, archery and healing. Healing is his power because he can heal 2 people at a time and the wounds have to be between 1-4 inches wide. He can of course heal stab wounds. He also has to wait 3 hours to use the power again.
Weapons:  His weapons are a bow and celestial bronze arrows and a celestial bronze sword. He got the sword  from her grandma before she died. The bow and arrows he got from his step-father the day before died.
Other: He likes to pickpocket from people because he was pickpocketing since he could walk which was when he was 1 which is creepy.

Last edited by CampApollo1120 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Drachmae : 146

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Achmed Hamlin  Empty Re: Achmed Hamlin

Post  GeneralArin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 pm

"Acts like a nascar driver when he gets mad" ? What does he do, take too many left turns? Drive people crazy? Heh, bad joke. But you're going to need to be a bit more clear. I don't watch NASCAR, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The shortcoming in the fatal flaw is rather... vague. Try and be more specific about how exactly. Does he get more reckless when he's angry? Things like that.

For your healing powers. Actually, you surprised me by how specific it is. Though, I do have a few questions. Do you only heal one wound or multiple? How are you judging injuries like broken bones and stab wounds? Can you heal those or just cuts? Can a wound be smaller than 3 inches? And 5 inches is a rather large wound. I'm not sure how reasonable that is to be able to instantly heal it. (At least, it reads as an instant-recovery.) Then 3 people at the exact same time could also be pushing it a bit.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:56 pm

edited.
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:57 pm

It's bare bones, but I can't think of what else to comment.

Wait for another staff member to comment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

edited
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 pm

I really don't think bisexual is necessary, or dressing like a girl. I may be stereotyping, but isn't it usually homosexuals that dress as a girl? If you were bisexual, you'd still want to attract girls. And one date hardly changes your entire sexuality.

Again. Not a fan of that edit. Technically I don't think I can reasonably outright deny it, but bear in mind that this is a PG site.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 am

*yeah and why i am sorry for posting this here but do we really have to go into a details like that in roleplay. I mean I am already messed up because of neko in the new book. -my friend *who is a girl* was all like omg no no no ok neko no longer fav character-. But i guess the point I am trying to make is that details like that could no wait SHOULD be withheld.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:14 am

edited
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Honestly, the only detail that gets mentioned is who you've got a crush on. Nico is spelt like this, and Neko is a cat. Relationships rely on two people, so anything further is unlikely. We are a PG site. And while I personally don't approve, in my view this sort of thing has as much bearing on personality as me liking bison burgers and should not be added as a gimmick or made a big deal out of. And when the word sex is mentioned in any form, I think people should be taking a second look to begin with, since this is a PG site.

Please don't post on the applications again, Condor.

Either way, for Apollo, if you've returned the app back to how it was when I approved it, you still have to wait for another staff member to approve.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

edited
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Okay. You're approved. Wait for another staff member to comment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmed Hamlin Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 am

ok
Achmed Hamlin
Achmed Hamlin

Character sheet