Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins) Empty Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins)

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Kris walked into the commons area and looked around.It was quite bare, no one was around. She stood there looking like an idiot, bored out of her mind
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins) Empty Re: Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins)

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Daustin walked into the commons, and saw a girl. Oh man... He always got shy and nervous around girls. He looked down, and stood there, not saying anything.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins) Empty Re: Cabin Commons (Also know as the area surrounding the cabins)

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Kris fiddled with a bracelet on her arm and started randomly spinning around. Upon turning, her eyes caught sight of a boy. She couldn't tell who it was but sahe decided to say hello anyways. "Hey there." She said hoping he heard her.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Daustin looked up. "Uh...hey," He said, and looked back down. Oh, come on, talk to her!
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Kristina walked up to him with usual peppy self. "I don't I've ever met you before."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"No, I don't think we have met before. "I'm uh...Daustin," He introduced himself.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Kris held out her hand to him. "Name's Kristina, Nice to meet you Daustin."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:28 pm

He shook her hand nervously. "Nice to meet you too, Kristina."
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Kris shook his hand briefly before pulling it away "Call me Kris though, Kristina makes me sound to professional." Kris said with a smile and a chuckle.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 pm

He laughed weakly. "So, are you claimed?" Daustin said, asking the first thing that came to mind.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yes actually. I am the daughter of Poseidon. What about you?" Kris put her hands in her pockets to prevent from fiddling with her bracelet.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

"Oh, a big three. Impressive," He grinned. "My god parent is Asteria," Daustin said.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:39 pm

"Goddess of shooting stars, very nice. How long have you been at camp?" Kris asked.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

"For about a year and a half," Daustin said.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

"Hmm that's weird how i have never seen you before now." Kris pulled one hand from her pocket and fiddled with her camp necklace
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm

"Yeah...I mean, I'm not the most known person around. People just usually ignore me..." He said, looking down.
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 am

"Well i guess that's changed, cause you weren't ignored today." Kris said kinda cheery seeing him look down
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Daustin Warrings Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

"Ha," He replied. "True."
Daustin Warrings
Daustin Warrings

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm

"Sooo...." She said saying trying to think of how to carry on the conversation
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Kris walked into the commons area thinking she would see someone but no one was out in the open. With a sigh, Kris took a seat on the ground and then pulled out her camera from her pocket and took some pictures of the sky.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Wes opened the door of Cabin Seven and winced at the bright light, slipping out. She walked away from the cabin with her eyes to the ground, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the light. She didn't mean to fall asleep - she just recliened on her bed while going to grab something and twenty minutes later she found herself rubbing her sleepy eyes awake from her nap. After a little bit, she was able to make out a person's purple-hued sillouette. Bored, she went over to talk.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Hearing foot steps, Kris turned to face the sound and snapped a picture of who ever it was approaching her. Seeing it was Wes, she sat up and turned the camera off. "Hey Wes, you look like you just woke up. You okay?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

"Huh?" Wes said, blinking a couple times before being able to see her, "Oh, hey Kris." She rubbed her eye before answering her question, "Uh, yeah, I did just wake up, so...I guess I'm okay. Still tired though..." She tried to remember what she was doing before her nap, but had no success, "So, what've you been up to lately?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Pretty much this. Taking random photos for the album." Kris showed Wes the camera before putting it in her pocket. She sat up and shook the grass from her hair.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Wes nodded slowly a couple times, “Sounds fun…” She said, of course whenever she tried herself, her camera would die and she would lose interest in printing the pictures. “Anywhos, is it just me, or have things been getting a bit lame around here? I mean, granted Jake and them are off on their quest, but things aren’t usually this dull, are they?”
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next