Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  Kailee Hawkins Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi guys as you can most likly read, I am new. My name is not my username, but let's put it this way, you can call me Rory in OOC. I am 16years old and where I am from is a long story, but I am living in Germany. I have been roleplaying since I was around 10 and started on a Hunger Games RPG then I left that site around a while go due to personal issues and never really got back into it. I decided to find a camp half blood rpg, since Percy Jackson has been a favourite of mine since the fourth grade. So yeah I look forward to meeting you all!

Kailee Hawkins

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey Rory! Nice to meet you! My name isn't my username either, but people usually call me Cat. Very Happy Glad to have you join us! If you have any questions at all, you can go check out the FAQ  ( https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net/t1557-frequently-asked-questions-faq ), or ask your question in the Guest Questions topic ( https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net/t849-guest-questions ). You could also PM me or another active staff member with your questions, or if you need help with your character application. Very Happy Welcome to the site, and we hope you enjoy RPing with us!

-Cat ~(o3o)~
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alvin Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:47 am

lol hey Rory, nice to meetcha, i'm Alvin. it'll be fun to rp with you in the future, although i'll have to warn you my character Laera's a bit of a spoiled brat so your charrie's gonna need some luck if he or she has to deal with her : P
Alvin
Alvin

Drachmae : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum