Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) Empty Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

Destiny Grimm sighed as she played with her cards. She was sitting outside of her cabin, not wanting to be alone in there. Sitting on the ground, she started a game of Solitaire. Chuckling about nothing, she sat under the cool shade of a tree, the shadows bending around her. She flipped over the Ace of Spades and grinned as she could finally start the game.

Destiny noticed a small bug crawling toward her, but once it got to the shadow, it scurried off. She sighed, knowing how scary the powers of Erebus could be. She watched it crawl off and continued her game.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  Fred Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 am

Fred noted the new girl. "hay up. nice ta meet yeh. names Fred. Fred Yamamoto. daughter of Enyo." she introduced holding our her hand.

Last edited by Fred on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!) Empty Re: Sitting Outside The Erebus Cabin (open to anyone!)

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 am

Destiny looks up, a bit startled, at the person. She gingerly shook her hand. "Did you say "Fred" and "Daughter" in the same sentence?" she asked a little confused. She doesn't say it judging, though.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 am

"aye its Freda. but ah like Fred. sounds better." she answered.
" so Erebus god oh the darkness an awe that stuff. ah take it your the only one in your cabin tae?" she asked.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Destiny smiles, "I like your name! Tres chic!"
She nods solemnly, "Yeah, all alone! Apparently, Erebus isn't as out there as the more known gods, and I'm probably the result of a drunken and lucky night!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Autumn walked towards Destiny. "Are you new?" she asked.
Autumn
Autumn

Drachmae : 105

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:09 am

Destiny smiled back, "Yeah! I am! Are you?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:14 am

"I'm Autumn Lee, Daughter Of Athena," she introduced herself. "Just like you, I'm new as well."
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

Destiny smiled at her, "I'm Destiny Grimm, daughter of Erebus." She clears her throat and the shadows back off from reaching for Autumn. "Pardon them. They don't get many visitors.."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:21 am

Autumn shivered.
"Are you bored? We could do something together." she suggested seeing Destiny sitting by herself.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 am

Destiny shrugged, "I was talking to a girl named Fred." Destiny pauses and holds up her cards, "Do you like to play any card games? I'm quite fond of them, or," she stood up, "we could do something else."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 am

Autumn stammered.
"I-I don't know how to play any card games except for 'Go Fish'." she admitted.
It was true, she hadn't been taught any other game except that, which wasn't very helpful when being asked to give advice in a card game. She didn't bother with cards, in her whole life, besides doing all the things a normal living being needed to do, all she had done was read and read.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

Destiny smiled, "Well, that's okay! My whole life has included cards, so I learned a lot of them." The back of her cards were completely black with a small swirl of red in the middle. "I've grown to learn quite a bit of them!" She smiled, "Do you like anything in particular? We could do anything you want!" Destiny paused, "say, you wouldn't happen to know if there's a library here, would you?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

Autumn tilted her head.
"I don't know...." she paused. "But if there was one,want to check it out?" Her face broke into a grin. "If not, my cabin is full of books."
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am

Destiny grinned, "So is mine! Your siblings wont mind a shadow gal in your cabin? I mean, am I even allowed in? Your mom is Athena after all..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

"I don't think they mind....after all I'm the only one inside right now, one of them is going somewhere special so it's probably oki-dokie!" Autumn shrugged. "Though try not to over do it with the shadows."
She smiled.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 am

"well, alright!" she grinned and stretched a bit. Pushing out with her hand, the shadow of the tree retracted to it's normal size and shape. "Let's go then?"

OOC: Alright!
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 am

"Let's go," Autumn agreed.
She wondered if Alexis was going to mind, finding out that her cabin's going to be trashed by shadows. She shrugged and left with Destiny, with a smile on her face.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

Destiny followed Autumn, her fist clenched in it's fingerless gloves to contain the shadows within. She slipped her cards into her pocket. She watched the girl, one of the few who had actually talked to her. She spoke up, "Say, Autumn? Why did you talk to me? I mean, most people avoid creepy creatures of the shadow and dark..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 am

"Well, simple," she answered. "We're both the same. Your new and lonely just like me. I felt relieved that I wasn't the only hopeless kid that was ignored. It was nice to know that there was someone like me. I was actually scared, I'm not a big fan of the dark but talking to you was worth it. It least the your my friend now," she turned back and smiled.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 am

Destiny couldn't help but grin. She promised herself that she'd learn how to control her powers even more. "Autumn? Is this your cabin? It's quite lovely!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 am

"Yep," she answered.
"There's A LOT of stuff inside and when I say a lot I mean A LOT." she giggled.
She opened the cabin door and they entered the library like room.

Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 am

Destiny gasped and started laughing in amazement. "No way! There's just... SO many books! It's amazing in here!" She cried looking about the cabin. She used her excitement to further press down her powers, not one arising, and she looked back at Autumn, "This is awesome!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"You're telling me," she smiled. "I freaked out when I learned that this was my cabin."
Autumn walked towards Destiny and looked at the shelf.
"Which book to pick first?" she questioned.
Autumn
Autumn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Destiny blushes, "You wouldn't happen to have any Stephan King, would you? I love him!" She grins, "I think it's so cool your mom is Athena! My reaction when I found out my dad is Erebus? 'So, I get a reason to look goth and I can control shadows?' Yeah, not that exciting... Plus, I don't have any siblings."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next