Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

+5
Link
Ramal Thomas
Kristina
camcam9999
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack) Empty Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

(Admin Powers activate!)
Alright dudes. We Admin decided to go ahead and skip two weeks. No gripping- nothing much happened. We rebuilt things, Kris healed, Jake complained. That's really all. Now, we all should know each others names atleast. (unless you just joined camp after the two weeks) Okay. That's it. Admin powers turning off.

Jake had gotten up early that morning. He didn't know why, he just had. Everyone would be waking up soon. He walked from the infermery to the cabin area.
Jake leaned on his good leg while looking at their progress. The burnt ruins had been cleared away and new frames were coming up. He hadn't helped at all. Jake frowned at the thought. If only he could help. His arm was feeling much better, even without ambrosia. (not that he'd risk take anymore anyway.) He could now move it around freely again. Wes and the others still hounded him about moving around- as if *walking* could do any harm. Ty bounded over to him happily and wagged his tail. Jake patted his fuzzy head.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack) Empty Re: Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

Post  camcam9999 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm

cameron who is still not giving up on becoming jakes apprentice walked to jake and said "can i be your apprentice now jake"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack) Empty Re: Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 pm

"You're up early." Jake grumbled. This kid just wouldn't quit! Ty wagged his tail, happy to have another playmate. Jake was tempted to tell the oversized dog:'Get the Greek.'
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"i love the morning"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"Of course you do." Jake muttered. He streatched, but winced as his back gave a jab of pain. He stopped and just patted Ty again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

"if you make me your apprentice i can help you with things while you recover"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"Yes, but first I'd have to teach you." Jake said, slightly embarressed at his condition, even if it was getting better. "And then you'd have to practice for hours upon hours before you make anything right, yet alone well." Hephestus kids may have an instinctive knack for making things and forging, but for others it would take ages for them to get it. Jake didn't like the idea of teaching someone for ages.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 pm

"I'm determined you can instruct by telling you wont have to show me and I might be able to do some sketches, or run some errands for you."Cameron said while sighing trying desperately to not give up.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Jake was a bit tempted by the 'running errands' part. Was that really part of the apprentice deal? Jake forsaw that the learning by telling part would end with Jake yelling. Being shown step by step was the best way to learn anything. But if the kid was so determined to bug a guy he never met for two weeks...
"Tell you what." Jake said after a few minutes of silence. "When I can forge again without getting yelled at, I'll try you out."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 pm

"Good morning guys." Kris had walked up to the two from the beach side. Her hair was a mess and laden with sand. It looked as if she had just slept on the beach. In all truth, she was and she had been since the day of the attack. Her clothes smelled of sea water, which shouldn't seem like a big deal, coming from a Poseidon kid, but after sleeping on the beach for two weeks even Kris would be tired of the smell. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked between the two younger kids. "So why does my cabin take so long to rebuild? Anyone have a clue?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 pm

"OKAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL." Cameron said with excited smile so big it made him look freaky."Could you show me around the forges and help get the way of the land first so that is easier when I start"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm

"Because I'm not working on it..." Jake grumbled. Cam was really exited now, apparently he had just made the kid very, very happy. Normally, that would help his mood- but Kris just unintentionally reminded him how useless he was right now. He could have probably done so much to help rebuild, but no. He had to sit still and do nothing. All day. For a month.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Kris sighed, she realized that saying that upset him. She regretted asking and tried to think of something to brighten Jake's mood. "Oh well, I kinda like sleeping by the water. Probably feel better if I was in the water but I guess next to it is okay." Kris shook her head and sand rained down everywhere. "So how was your guys sleep last night?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Cameron who had calmed down slightly said," I slept well witch is very rare lately." As Cameron spoke, he remembered Kris was a daughter of Poseidon blurted out," will yo tech me how to ride a Pegasus."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:55 pm

"Maybe." Kris says not giving him an answer. She wasn't exactly the patient person to teach anything. And on top of that, her mind was and has been focusing on improving her ability so some as small as putting out the fire from the cabins doesn't drain her energy and leave her vulnerable again
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramal Thomas Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

"You're just asking for everything aren't you, kid?" Ramal asked as he walked up on the group.
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Drachmae : 89

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Cameron said angrily because this dude was making fun of him,"I'm trying to learn useful skills".
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramal Thomas Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"Whoa, just asking a question," Ramal laughed as he held his hands up in surrender. " I can't wait until the cabins are rebuilt," he said as he brushed sand off of his neck.
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Cameron hopefully said,"Me to im hoping they add something cool to he zeus cabin".
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"Everyone hopes that something cool will be done with their cabin when it is rebuilt. But the only way that is happening is if you help them and make plans for it." Kris kept dusting bucket loads of sand off of her. She had bags under her eyes, indicating she really needed to sleep in a real bed. "All I really care about is planning for the next attack... If there is one."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramal Thomas Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Well I for one can't wait to get back at those guys,"Ramal said. "So i'm going help to rebuild our cabin as fast as I can so that we can rest up for the moment properly."
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 am

"Well, I for one am practicing my butt off for any incoming attack." I helped rebuild the past week and a half. Now, I'm going to make sure I'm in top form if they come back for more. If you need me, I'll be practicing.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 pm

"Well, I know what I'm doing." Jake said, thinking of his plans of a future automation. "Making a camp guardian."
Ty whinned. "Not that you didn't do a good job!" Jake added, patting Ty again,
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Cameron hearing what Jake said was very excited now and asked,"Can i help to?"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Kris looked at Ramal. "Alright." She then looked at Jake, glaringly. "You aren't doing anything until you are given the go by Wes."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next