Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

+5
Link
Ramal Thomas
Kristina
camcam9999
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

Post  Ramal Thomas Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Ramal,who had just been dumping sand out of his socks, looked up. "Can do," he told his counselor, throwing up a salute in a playful manner.
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Drachmae : 89

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reconstruction... (two weeks after the attack)

Post  Wes Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Wes, walking up to them, heard only her name, and, once she closed the distance, asked, "What about me?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:00 am

"Apparently I can't do *anything* without getting approval by you." Jake said bitterly. "Can I breathe now, Ma'am?" He asked sarcastically.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am

"No, you may not," she answered, "And frankly, you should be in a wheelchair."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Erik strolled over. "Can we make some shelter? Fall is coming, and after that is winter." It was already getting cold, and the weather was turning bad.

Last edited by Wolfy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:13 pm

(dude... it's still summer on the site...)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm

(I'm tired of it! Bring on the winter. It's been summer foreeveeer!)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Alex just wakes up. She sleeps really late. She gets up and walks over to the group. "Good morning," she mumbled. "Even though they suck."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

(I agree... At least make it fall soon.)

"I am *NOT* going to use a wheelchair!" Jake snarled. It was bad enough that he was stuck doing nothing for he rest of the summer, but he refused to lose his mobility also! "I am not sitting in some stupid chair for a month!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramal Thomas Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 am

"So whats the agenda for today, everyone?" Ramal asked, trying to lighten the mood.
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Alex shrugs.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Kris looked at Ramal. "Breakfast and then weapons practice until lunch. Then after lunch, remodeling." Kris' finger itched at her ring with she hasn't activated since the attack.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

"Ah yes, Breakfast. The most important meal of the day." Jake said in a playful tone. He was more than happy to move the topic away from his and the camp's sorry state.
"Sounds like a good way to start the day... as long as Kris doesn't cook." Jake teased.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"Hey, I can too cook." Kris shot him a glare, crossing her arms over her chest.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramal Thomas Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 am

Ramal laughed at the banter. "I think she'll cook better than me," he said." Right about now i'll eat anything.
Ramal Thomas
Ramal Thomas

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Keiara walked across the area to where her former tent had burned to the ground, with a new tent bag slung over her shoulder. She thanked Ra she still had her clothes and flacta, but hated the fact she had to set up an etinrely new tent. Once she got to her designated spot, Keiara flung the bag on the ground with a deep sigh. She stared at it for a bit as if it would set up its self.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"I am pretty sure I cook better than most of the campers." Kris said with a cocky attitude. She looked over to where Keiara was staring at the tent kit. "Hey it looks like Ms. Egyptian finally got her new tent, and she apparently can't set it up." She chuckled to herself.

(hey that was the first time i have ever made fun of you Keiara)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 pm

"Egyptian?" Jake asked, looking around. He was expecting to see someone dressed up like cleopatra or something. "There are Egyptian demigods?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Wes looked over to Keiara, chuckled a bit, then turned to Jake, "Unfortunatly."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Jake frowned. He didn't like how she said that, but a egyptian demigod seemed a bit farfetched.
"First Romans, Now Egyptians?" Jake muttered, rubbing his head. It was bad enough that *Greek* mythology was real, and Romans wasn't much of a streach from that... but Egypt? An entire new section of mythology to worry about?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

Erik waved at Keiara, then turned to start scribbling blueprints for his cabin in his journal. It was the first thing he ever wrote in his journal, he never drew and he never really had time to write. "Hey. Jake, maybe well start seeing Mesopotamian demigods." He chuckled.

(Erik can't really hate anybody unless they do something to him or are really, really annoying. Sorry if I ruin your racist fun)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am

"Ugh. That'd be a mess. I can barely say 'Mesopotaian', yet alone know what their gods are..." Jake said, shaking his head.
"Hey, Oh Mystical Beings that run the storyline..." Jake started melodramatically, "KNOCK IT OFF!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Keaira rolled her eyes at the Greeks comments. She cracked her knuckles and pulled the tent out its bag. She quickly read over the direction, having learned most of it from her previous mistakes and got to work. Within minutes the tent was up looking much neater than her previous one. Keiara gave it a small smile.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Kris let out a little chuckle at Jake's drama. She finished shaking the sand off of herself and then poked at her ring. "So who's up for some breakfast?" she asked, feeling the need for a change in subject.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

"I suppose it depends..." Jake started in a tone that made you know a smart reply is coming next. "Mother, may I move 'x' steps to go eat breakfast?" Jake asked Wes, imitating the little kids' game.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next