Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing time!

3 posters

Go down

Healing time! Empty Healing time!

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Walking into the Infirmary Benedictus walked over to the table that he placed the kid on earlier; he was still completely asleep, all in all Ben was suprised he was a demi-god. Deciding to get started he grabbed a couple flasks of water and set them next to an empty table. Rumaging through the cabinets he found ambrosia after a couple moments, setting that next to the water he crossed his arms and waited next to the table for Jake; but in the meantime he smiled and spoke to Kris," So how much damage did Jake have? I need a general estimate if you know."

Benedictus

Drachmae : 134

Back to top Go down

Healing time! Empty Re: Healing time!

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Kris gave a nervous laugh. "Alright get this. He broke 3 ribs, displaced a vertebrae, broken leg, fractured wrist and I think there was something broken on his arm too" She took a breath and she walked to a fridge and pulled out a thermos of nectar. "And all that was from fighting a min...." She stopped remembering that just the names bring power, so in a whisper she continued, "The minotaur." She walked over to the table that Ben had set water and some ambrosia on, setting the thermos down. "You're gonna need some nectar too maybe, it's a bit easier to down than ambrosia."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Jake somewhat nervously entered the infermery. Well, at least this time no one was screaming in pain like they normally seemed to be whenever he entered...
"Alright, I'm here. How's this going to work?" Jake asked, ready to be healed but anxious at the same time. He tapped his pocket a bit, hearing the small click through his pants as he hit the pocketwatch.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the list of wounds he would have to heal, Ben was glad he knew what the mechanism of injury was, but he had never treated a minotaur wound; first time for everything I guess. Cracking his fingers he motioned to the table," Trust me, your going to want to lay down for this. There isn't anything you will ever feel after this that will make you squirm. You are going to feel your body repair and the wounds drag out of you. What is the least injured part of your body or the place you want me to place my hands?"

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 pm

A bit intimidated by that discription Jake willingly laid down on a bed. Obviously, he wasn't looking forward to this. Ben must be incredibly tough to be able to even attempt healing so many wounds.
"Err.. my arm's fine." He answered. "You can put them there."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Shaking his body to loosen up his body as much as possible before he healed Jake he walked over to the table. Pushing his head down against the table so he was completely flat against it he moved his left hand next to his right and tightly dug his fingers into the Jake's flesh and moved his energy in a cycle through his body. With his eye's closed he could feel the wounds mend, re-break to heal faulty bone heals, and Reform muscles to their top performance. The wounds gathered into his fingertips and then after a tense thirty seconds of Jake's body locking up from the healing process, the pain and damaging energy shot into his body.

The pain blossomed through his vision, but instead of collapsing like a normal person, Ben embraced it, let his cradle him in its unforgiving arms. Once his body got used to it he turned away as fast as his could and puked blood. It felt like his stomach was coming out but it wasn't the worst he had experienced. Quickly downing three of the water flasks he stood up and turned to Jake," How you feeling?" Behind him the blood started to soak into the ground in an supernatural way.

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Jake jumped as Ben puked, distracted from the previous pain. Jake pushed himself onto his elbows, studying Ben.
"Are you? That wasn't too much was it?" Jake asked, now frowning with concern about his new friend. He would feel even worse if he had pressured him into doing something that was too much. Did Kris tell him how wounded he was before hand?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Kris had turned her head from the whole thing, preoccupying her mind. When she turned back, she picked up a couple pieces of ambrosia and offered it to the guys.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Sitting up on the bed behind him Ben relaxed on the bed. Shaking his hand at the offer of the healing drink he felt his body already replenishing the lost blood," I dont use anything to heal myself, part of my powers is that I regenerate when I heal other people. But unfortunately I definately still feel pain and obviously puke blood up every time. The important part is that you are alright, I cant have you feeling bad. The patient is important after all." Sticking to the medics code is always a good thing.

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Jake was silent for a moment, still unsure.
"Well... okay then. Thanks." Jake streched. He felt much better now, good as new. He rolled his shoulder then sat up.
"You know, I still owe you something awesome." Jake reminded. Now he could forge again without getting in trouble. First would be Ben's... whatever. "Anything in mind?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Kris put the ambrosia back on the table. She pulled a chair up between the two beds the boys were sitting on. She pulled a piece of paper of of her pocket and starts looking it over while the guys talked.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Ben thought about it, he honestly probably needed something to fight people that use weapons and if he could properly defend his arms, stomach, knees, and shins he would be good to go. Thinking up the schematics in his head he leaned forward and whispered the idea in Jakes ear (I dont feel like typing out whats in my head just read my weapon on my character profile and go with it),"That sound good Jake? Take some creative license with it."

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Jake thought about it.
"Sounds good." He said with a sharp nod. "Trust me- it'll look awesome."
Jake swung his legs off the bed.
"Well, if that's it- i'm off."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Kris moved her chair out of Jake's walking path. At the same time she put her chair, still reading the piece of paper.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Smiling seeing another patient happily and without injury walk out of a clinic Ben felt accomplished. Popping his back he started to walk forward to pass Kris only to completely lose all conciseness and fall flat on his face. There was way to much energy expended today after weeks of traveling, and Ben probably wasn't going to get back up. Hopefully Kris will be kind enough to move him, its really up to her.

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Hearing a thud, Kris looked down at the ground and gasped when she saw that Ben was there. "Oh goodness! Benedictus, are you okay?" She bent down to flip him onto his back. Seeing that he was completely unconscious, she sighed and shook her head. "You idiot, you should taken the ambrosia," she whispered. "Alright let's get you onto one of these beds." She grabbed onto his arms, pulling him into a sit-up position so she could pick him up. Just barely able to get him up, she somewhat dragged him onto a bed. "Man, you are heavier than you look." Kris situated Ben on the bed and sighed again. She grabbed the thermos of nectar, "I knew I got this out for a reason." She walked to the cabinet and grabbed a medicine dropper and then walked to a faucet to wash her hands. Returning to Ben's bedside, she filled the dropper with nectar. The she parted Ben's lips with her fingers and slowly let the nectar drop into his mouth.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 pm

After dropping a couple dropper fulls of nectar into Ben's mouth, Kris got up and found a cold compress for his head. She sighed when she couldn't find a cold one and then just settled for a wet rag. She laid it on Ben's head and then sat back down in her chair. You have such a burden on your shoulders. Able to heal people like that. Sadly, it takes a toll on your own body. And for that, you suffer.
It had gotten dark outside, and it was almost curfew. Kris knew she should have headed back to her cabin but she couldn't leave Ben alone. What if he woke up... I can't just leave him here where he has no idea what he is doing... I'll just stay here for the night, she thought. However, she yawned, suddenly feeling very tired. "Okay maybe a quick nap. Or not even a nap, I'll just close my eyes for a couple minutes." With that, Kris closed her eyes and started to lean forward. She was hoping that her head would land in her own lap or on the edge of the bed, but instead it didn't. She ended up with her on Ben's stomach with her arms beneath her forehead as a makeshift pillow. She would have moved had she not fallen asleep as fast as she laid her head down.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Benedictus Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm

When the light of morning hit his eye's Benedictus enjoyed the feeling of the sun on his face. When his body starting to warm up and feel he felt the weight of someone on his stomach, openning his eye's he looked down. Kris was asleep, she looked much more at peace and quite beautiful. Reaching a hand down he stroked her hair out of her face, if was funny that their roles were reversed from last night. Lifting her head up he slipped out from underneith her. Picking her up out of the seat he layed her down on his previously occupied bed, leaning down he whispered a small thank you into her ear.

Walking out of the building he saw all of the kids quickly running around getting ready to leave. Seeing the kid he healed the day before run by he caught his arm," Where is the food?" Watching him point to a building slightly in the distance he started walk over there. Kris was probably gonna catch up to him.

Benedictus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Kris had partially awaken when Ben moved her to the bed but she was to tired to actually wake up. It was still a couple minutes before she actually woke up. When she did, she was a bit confused. "How did I get into a bed? I could have sworn I fell asleep in a chair." Then she realized that Ben wasn't there. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, stretching her arms above her head. Looking at the watch on her wrist, Kris freaked. "Crap I need to go get breakfast before I load the car!" With that she ran out of the infirmary and headed straight for the food pavilion, aka the mess hall. She didn't bother to run back to her cabin to get dressed or do her hair, she had gone to breakfast in pajamas more than once, so how bad could it be. Besides, she would need to change into her orientation clothes before she left for The Masters School anyways.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down