Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A random date very close to Winter Break

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 4 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  Kristina Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 pm

"I am pretty sure they are dead..." Kris shook the thought of eating a live cricket from her head. "So why did we have to go back to camp in such a hurry anyways?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 4 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  Wes Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

"Who cares? We're free," Wes said, smiling, but she turned to Jake for the answer anyway. She hoped it was for some fun reason, and not just that he wanted to work on a project.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm

(Why do you guys keep bringing that up? >.<)
Jake shifted uncomfortably.
"Well... because...." Jake paused. He didn't like thinking about the reason himself. He then mumbled something incomprehensible.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

(cause it is fun seeing you try to think of a reason, you are gonna have to come up with one sooner or later)

Kris looked in her rear view mirror at Jake. "Sorry dude but I couldn't hear that last part, what was it?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 am

Wes stiffled a giggle. She failed to find something witty to say, so she just waited for the explaination.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Jake gritted his teeth.
After a couple more seconds of not wanting to say it, he finally shouted:
"Because of some stupid dream okay!" He crossed his arms and slumped back in the seat. He started bending a paperclip, heating it some at the same time. That was the kind of thing he liked to deal with—not abstract, elusive things like prophecies and dreams.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Kris laughed to herself. Though it was normal for demigods to have visions in their dreams, hearing Jake say this was all about a dream was quite funny. "A dream you say...." Kris went on driving trying to focus on the road rather than laughing at poor Jake.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Wes smiled, "Aww, wittle Jakey have a nightmare?" She then changed her expression to one of mild exhilaration, "Was it at least one of those super-exciting ones where you die at the end? Gods, those are great."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"I'm going to throw something at both of you." Jake said, scowling. As if the fact that he had the stupid thing wasn't bad enough. With that, he glared out the window at the passing trees, daring them to start laughing too.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm

(the top is down, so there are no windows right now)
"Hey don't throw anything at me unless you want us to crash..." Kris smiled at Jake in the rear view mirror. "So what was the dream about anyways?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Wes looked at Jake expectantly, hoping that it would be more intresting than the fifty bajillion trees alongside the road.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

(then he is looking out of wherever the window should be. )
"What was it about?" Jake echoed. "You mean demigods can dream about things other than death, disaster and impending doom?" he asked smartly, still not looking at either of them.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 pm

"I meant like details. A description of said looming doom" Kris looked at Jake expectantly.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Wes quickly grew bored with Jake's hesitation, and propped her head up on her arm and closed her eyes while she waited for the details.
(Just make something up or do what we did for the mission so we can get past this quickly.)
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Jake rolled his eyes and gave them a quick run-down of the dream. Though it was a tempting option, he went in a bit more detail than 'everyone died, the end.' He did his best not to think about the worse parts too much, they bothered him. He hated dreams. Why didn't demigods ever get normal nightmares, the ones where you forgot you had a test and relize you forgot your clothes too? Demigod nightmares went more like: gods and titans decide to give you a pop quiz, you fail miserably, your friends all die, and as a final blow before you die you realize that that last hydra burnt off your underwear.
"Long story shorter- we should get back to camp and I need to finish that guardian."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well I guess we will figure out when we get to camp because then Jake has to tell" Kris stepped on the X causing the car to jerk forward a bit.
((Time skip to whenever))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm

(How 'bout last few miles? If not, you can change it. : P)
After quite some time in the car, Wes was shaking with three crushed dew cans stacked in one hand and drinking one with the other. She'd planned to use her backpack as a trashcan, but only a few empty cans could be stuffed in. She racked her brain for another song, having already exhausted most of the usual road trip songs, and settled on starting up Styx's Renegade.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 pm

(Styx's Renegade? Sounds interesting...)
Jake made a loud, dramatic groan. "Are we there yet? We've been in this car for EVER!" Maybe not forever, but it was long enough to make him bored enough to stop making random things. On the trip some parts had been assembled and disassembled into so many different things, he was starting to lose track of how many things he made. Car rides were boring.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"We only have a couple more miles to go. Don't worry, all this driving is seriously boring me too, and I am getting hungry... hopefully it is dinner time when we get there." Kris kept driving trying to ignore her growling stomach.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

"Ha, with our luck?" Wes countered, "We're gonna get there right when everyone's leaving dinner." She stretched in her seat, cracking many joints.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Jake slumped back in his seat again, deciding to be even more dramatic.
"Augh.... I'm going to get car-fever if I stay in here any longer..." He moaned.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

"Quit being over-dramatic Jake... We will be out of the car soon. See only one more exit and then it's a straight ride home" Kris nodded at a green sign that they were passing.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Within several minutes, the hill housing a lonely pine tree was in sight, making Wes grin slightly.
(someone else can start a new topic in camp.)
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4