Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enyo cabin

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Enyo cabin - Page 2 Empty Re: Enyo cabin

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 pm

'Wait...you're Mom has several sides to her?' Dominic asked, managing to lift his hand and scratch his head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 pm

" either that or she double dips. i think the Gray sister just shares a name. it means horror buy the way" she pointed out lifting Dominick up." it was Homer who said that Eris and Enyo were the same goddess.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 pm

'Great. The weird Olmpian God family becomes even more complex.' He sighed before nodding grateful at Fred, 'Thanks. I should have the feeling back in my legs in a minute.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 pm

" if yeh don't mind the incest." she joked.
she helped Dominic to one of the broken pillars.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm

'I won't as.' Dominic spoke. He was starting to get some feeling back in his legs. He tested them out and let out a sigh of relief as he found he could at least stand up straight as he leaned against a pillar, 'By the way. Its night time still. What do we say when the infirmary asks us what we've been doing?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 pm

" ahm leading towards a tiddlywinks accident maself." she joked
but Dominic was right. they had to think of something.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Dominic thought for a moment before he clicked his finger sna dlooked up with an eager look on his face, 'I've got it! We fell out of bed, at the same time.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 am

" i think yeh huve brain damage a wee bit." she joked " that wid make mare trouble than its worth. any way ah kin dae better than you."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Dominic felt the blush in his cheeks return with avengence, 'I didn't mea-you missunde-I...wait you could do what?' Dominic glared at her a little and corssed his arms over his chest, ignoring the pain of his bruises, 'I'll have you know I'm a catch little lady.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Fred punched his arm jokingly. "that explains the people with the nets and tazers." she kidded.
" but im thinking go see one of the head Councillors or Chiron and ask about yer brother.see whit happens."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

'I talked to Chiron already, he clamed up. I'd imagine the counselors got told the same thing.' He said with a frown.
There was an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. A squirming sensation that he didn't like. A feeling of bitterness that moved around his stomach, poking and proding at him.
'I've got an idea.' He spoke, shaking his head as he tried to rid himself of the sensation, 'About to heal us. You heal in battle right?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 pm

" its not a wolverine type healing factor more a Jason Vorehees. its all to do with blood and stuff i scar up fast. but only if its a really destructive thing. its wierd"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:52 pm

'So it only works if the wound is really big and potentially fatal?' Dominic asked.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

" naw its only if the aria is destroyed or if i get aloooot of blood on the wound. not my own i might add."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:04 pm

'The aria?' he asked, 'Whats the aria?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm

" the surroundings. the area. lots of destruction. its a bit specific. i know." she explained.

ooc spell check let that one slip.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 pm

'So you get healed when theres destruction about?' Dominic asked. It was an intriguing idea. In the heat of a war she would be practically invincible if things got out of hand. He could just imagine Fred in armor, standing on top of a pile of rubble, covered from head to toe in monster blood and dust.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

" yeah im captain scarlet. i still scar though. i still hurt. and i hate hurting people. it terrifies me that it can get easy. you know what i mean?"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm

'Noble.' Dominic said and flashed her a smile before rubbing his hands together, 'All right Fred I'm going to try doing something stupid. Stand in front of me will you?' He asked and motioned for her to take a spot in front of him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm

she did
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm

ooc: Haha that was really brief Razz

'Lets see if this works.' Dominic said with a sigh before standing before her and resting his hands on her shoulders. He stared into her eye and the dark socket that once contained the other. It was a shame that she had been so scarred by the monster attack, her face was pretty.
But a scar doesn't stop someone from beng beautiful, he thought to himself, and in that moment wondered where that bit of insight had come from. Or why it had surfaced in the first place.
'If I die. Tell everyone that I was a hero.' Dominic spoke before closing his eyes and recalling the power of healing. The tug in his gut that had led to his fingers being repaired.
He found it. It hurt. It rose up inside of him and gripped every cell of his body with fiery claws. It was working, he could feel Fred's wounds closing as well as his own battle injuries. For a moment he felt an intoxicating rush of power. A greedy sensation that made him want to do more. He didn't have to stop at their battle wounds, he could go further. He could make them immune to diseases, he could heal their scars and fortify their bones. He could even try and heal Fred's eye. The possibilities were endless.
[i]No, they're not[i], he thought to himself and felt the energy leave him as the last of the battle wounds closed up and everything went black. The last thing he could remember was falling against Fred.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 am

there was a rumble in the armoury.
smoke rose from the ground.
" CHILD OF APOLLO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH?" a child's voice bellowed.
the blast door flew open. it was Enyo. she was all of 5.5 and all horror. she looked like a horror movie child.
Enyo cabin - Page 2 741f9ca7f17ca38a82d18c90f2e2229a
"YOU WOULD TRY AND HEAL MY TOY?. WHAT IS MINE TO RUIN?. TO DEFACE?."
Fred watched Enyo enter the room.
"be careful child of Apollo remember Asclepius he who would clam to heal the dead to life." Enyo smiled.
" you like my toy my little terminator?. i think you would be her only friend." she said walking around feed lightly stroking her.
" my little wind up soldier. do you like your friend?" she asked Fred was struck mute.
" i like you child of Apollo. you have... um pizazz." Enyo said.
" has my child told you of her family her history?. have you wondered about her name?" she said sitting on a pillar.

ooc thanks that post was an optical illusion. it was allot longer than it looked. Laughing
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Dominic had recoiled from Fred as the goddess stormed into the cabin. The world spun in front of his eyes, sweat covered his skin and his body was shaking, but the surprise of seeing the terrifying emodiment of all destruction standing in front of the cabin was enough to keep him concious.
'You're Enyo?' Dominic asked, his voice sleepy, 'I always thought you would be taller.' Dominic said before swaying on the spot and staggering back. He was quiet as he Enyo walked around the cabin. He didn't like that she was calling her daughter a toy. She was her mother, she should be calling her sweetheart and bragging about her achievements. Not treating her like she was less than dirt.
'Of course I like Fred. She's my friend.' Dominic growled despite the large part of him that told him that getting on the goddesses bad side would get him killed.
'And I don't care what her family history is. And I really don't like that you keep calling her your toy' He snarled.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:39 am

" im a anthropomorphic manifestation. i look how people perceive me in Sparta i was a strong Spartan woman. here im a child living in the rubble. i like you child of Apollo. ..but don't test me there's a reason im not worshipped much. i don't like it." Enyo looked at Fred. " Freda will you fetch us a cup of tea each?" she asked/
Fred simply nodded.
" there's a reason for Fred's visions. they test her. i am buy nature a neutral god. neither evil nor good. i didn't take sides between Zeus and Typhon. Fred has a massive potential. one she can not achieve without sacrifice.
i have a favour to ask child of Apollo. guide her to the side of good. i have one evil daughter i don't want Fred to become that."
Enyo looked to Dominic.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am

Dominic planted himelf on the remains of a nearby pillar. He cursed as he realised his body was still shaking despite being supported. Perhaps it wa the aura that Enyo gave off; the cold presense that made every part of him fear what could come from angering her.
'You don't need me to do that.' Dominic spoke, 'Fred is already good. She helped an idiot like me go on a suicidal mission because it was the right thing to do. She's a nice person.'
Dominic began to feel the feeling in his limb returning. The world seemed to shake less and the room had stopped spinning.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next