Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enyo cabin

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Enyo cabin - Page 3 Empty Re: Enyo cabin

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 am

"oh but i do do you know the terrible things that people do to each others after war? rape cannibalism ect ect." she waved the comment off.
Fred's voice came from another room. " Dom d'you take milk n sugar? ive only got tettly."
Enyo studied Dominic. "Freda is a good person i trust that... its a Jedi Sith sort of thing. i want to banish her visions. don't let her fall to the dark side. can i trust you with that? in return i will grant you one boon." Enyo smiled.
Fred entered with 3 cups of hot tea.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 am

'Its ok I'm not thir-.' Dominic began. He didn't like the idea of accepting tea from Fred when she was being controlled by Enyo, it made him feel uncomfortable, but when she entered with tea he couldn't help but take the cup and give her a grateful nod.
'A boon? Like what?' Dominic asked.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

" whit?" Fred asked. " dom yer looking at be as if ahve turned English." she said.
" a boom is a request. best schools in the world honestly." Enyo joked. " any request within reason."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 pm

'You're serving us tea. Thats pretty english if you ask me' He joked before turning to Enyo. He looked at her carefully as he thought about what he would say next. Should he say the right thing or what he wanted to say?
In the end he chose the later.
'I'm offended that you assume I'd do it for a reward.' Dominic said, 'You want me to keep you're daughter from doing wrong? Well you don't have to bribe me to do that. You may be a goddess of destruction and I'm sure compassion is a little lost on you, but for the record I'm Fred's friend. I would do that anyway.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:53 pm

"aye cause i got asked. Dom its naw the tea ceremony. its makeing a cuppa." she looked perplexed.
Enyo looked amused. " have you looked at Apollo's history? Marsyas for instance? i am the goddess of destruction as you kindly pointed out.i revel in the destruction of civilisations. i do understand compassion. i love that you can stand up to me. but don't push it." she smiled kindly. " the boon is a kindness a test. when Hercules left the cave of chiron he was tested buy two women pleasure and duty. this is you're test. fame? fortune? what is you're boon?"
she asked.
"make no mistake im not asking you to hold her hand or keep her on a leash. simply guide her."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

'I don't need fame or fortune.' Dominic replied, 'The things I want are impossible for you to give me. And I know that must be a shock, because you're a goddess.' He said before sipping hi cup of tea. He glanced at Fred, who currently sat with them drinking tea as if this were nothing more than a nice little gathering.
'I'll look out for Fred. She doesn't need me to look out for her, but I will.' Dominic said softly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Enyo smiled. "good answer.i know there are things out side ny power.did Freda give you an item from the armoury? give it to me." she said smiling and holding out her hand.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Dominic was hesitant to hand over the buckler. He was afraid that the goddess would blow it to smithereens or turn it into a time bomb. He slowly handed it to her, watching her as she took it.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

" as a gift name a enchantment and i shall infuse it to the iron fist." she said smiling. " for standing up to me."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:38 pm

'Any enchantment?' Dominic asked. An opportunity had landed in his lap. A million ideas started running through his head. He could ask her to make the shield create a force field, shoot fire balls, protect him from poison or freeze anything on touch. Maybe he could even ask her to make it give him the power of flight? Now that would be cool!
But it wouldn't be you, he thought to himself. He knew what he really wanted. What would realy suit a son of Apollo.
'I want my shield to burn with the power of the sun.' Dominic said, 'I want it to burn with heat to hurt my enemies and burn bright to blind my foes.' He said and paused before looking at Enyo awkwardly as if to ask; can that be done?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:50 pm

" the fire ill burn your enemy's it shall blind there eyes.but be careful. i am a neutral goddess. the heat will burn you as well." she said. " remember my warnings don't abuse you're powers the rode to hell is paved with good intentions. Freda i have a gift for you." she said tossing a small package to Fred " an eye. it will let you see the heat of you're enemy. i name it predator." she said as a cloud of dust fell over her. she was gone.
" well that was nice. wisnt it?" Fred said.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Dominic was quiet as he stared at the space where the goddess had once stood. He could hardly believe that he had encountered his first god. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling.
'What was with you?' Dominic asked, 'When she was in the room you couldn't say a word. It was like she owned you.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:27 pm

" naw its .. its weird its like a drill instructor or an abusive parent. i was just being quiet." Fred said shoving the bronze eye into her empty socket. " this thing rocks. dude you look ( expletive deleted )up "
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:31 pm

'Well I've had worse compliments from girls.' Dominic said after a moment of silence. It had only dawned on him how twisted Fred's relationship with her mother was. She wasn't like Eliza; caring, confident and warm. She was corrupt and viscious.
He shook his head, banishing the thoughts before flashing her a smile in an attempt to hide his feelings.
'Come on, move your hair. I want a good look at your new eye.' Dominic said cheerfully.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:41 pm

" aye. how dose it look?" she asked shifting her hair. the thing looked like a bronze marble. it was cold and heavy. but the thermal imaging was funny ta the time.
" dude you should see you."
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_41Q3K6TRmxk/S087QWNCiVI/AAAAAAAAGCg/hVg25Q5t4uQ/s800/Predator%2BVision.png
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 pm

'I can imagine I look like the inside of a kaleidoscope.' Dominic smirked before going quiet again. He couldn't help it, things were still bothering him.
'Er...Fred...' Dominic began, 'I'm going to hug you now, is that going to be ok?' He asked sheepishly whilst scratching the back of his head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:52 pm

ooc we should start a wee adventure to test out our new gifts.

" if yeh want but as long as ah don't feel nothing funny." she joked
" mah dad disny want me you know. he's a child of Bishamonten.
he threw me oot and just said "go to america i don't want you. you are no good you are evil you bring nothing but heartache. he said im an oni."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Dominic didn't say anything back. He just walked forwards, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

"Enyo was the only thing i had and she couldn't love ne because she cant. it isn't in her. she cares but.. there's always a but. god im so lonely. all my life is full of is ghosts and destruction. my mam my foster mam died in Japan in the tsunami. she was visiting my granny." she was sobbing.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

The hug grew tighter around her. Dominic could feel tears staining his shirt, but he didn't care. He let her cry, even though he hated it. He hated hearing her in tears. The sound of her sobbing made his insides go cold.
'You're not alone.' Dominic said softy, his hand stroking the back of her head lighty, 'You got us, the camp...and me. Even though I'm the biggest loser ever.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

"yer naw worse than me even the voice is gone noo. i dont even huve the visions ant mere. Enyo his left me." she wept openly part misery part relief part embarrassment.
she gathered her self and sniffed.
" you never said how ah look. buy the way minging is an acceptable answer."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

'I don't know what that means.' Dominic said as he pulled back, 'But I'm sure that you're not.' He said before brushing the tears that had stained one side of her face. He gave her a small smile as he looked her in the eye.
'Fred. You're beautiful in every way.' Dominic said whilst burying the blush that threatened to break out over his cheeks.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

" uch forget it. lets go eat. i WANT BACON oh and eggs. minging buy the way is dirty and smelly. so pretty apt buy all accounts." she said downing the tea.
the ghost girl sat buy her skeleton looking embarrassed.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Dominic watched Fred stomp out of the cabin shouting for bacon and eggs and smiled at the sight. Fred was odd, there was no mistaking that, but that was why he liked her.
His stomach crawed and his insides squirmed. That feeling was back. The odd feeing that crept up every now and again. The strange wriggling feeings that wiggled about inside his stomach.
'Must be hungry.' Dominic said and shrugged the thought away. He glanced towards the ghost and the skeleton and gave them a questioning stare.
'What? I'm hungry. Thats why my stomach feels weird.' He said defensively before stomping out of the cabin after Fred.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Daphne the ghost girl watched the two leave. " forgotten again." she sighed.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down