Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...) Empty Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Winter break was nearly complete, and so was Project 909. The automation was really taking shape, so much so that it had to be moved outside to be assembled. After the long days and short nights he worked on it, the final touches were being added.
Jake gulped down some coke and went back to work on the "brain" of the automation as he sat carefully, perched on the dragon's head.
Only another hour, tops.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...) Empty Re: Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...)

Post  Fred Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

every thought in Fred's head told her to stay away. but another more violent one told her to enter she was weak incomplete. her eye made her a liability. Enyo's voice told her to approach. actually Enyo's voice told her to force Jake to rat his own eyes and then to smash his creation. Fred hummed rammstein mann gegen mann as she approached. whatever it was it looked dangerous.
"hay mate looks awesome buy the way." she started
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...) Empty Re: Finishing the Beast (Open if you can come up with an excuse...)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm

"Hmm? Yah thanks." Jake said automatically, only half hearing the new person. He was deeply focusing on placing the wires and chips in correctly. That was certainly something you didn't want to mess up; unless of course for some reason you actually wanted a malfunctioning dragon automation that may or may not try to tear you to pieces.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 am

Fred sat down on a rock. watching Jake work. he was an artist Fred was impressed. but she glanced at the tools. then the voice planted images of them being smashed into Jakes head. she hummed biffy clyro's mountains. till they disappeared. but they continued to taunt her about her eye. but after a month Fred could wait.
Jake was busy. Fred understood that. she didn't want to screw up Jakes concentration. Enyo's voice whispered in her ear. telling her to kill Jake to commit horrific crimes to....... no.
" SHUT UP." she shouted inadvertently. dammit she was putting Jake off his work.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Jake wasn't listening to the new person. Actually, he had hardly noticed she was there. Something probably noted that she had randomly shouted and he'd probably remember that later... but now he was working. The only thing on the front of his mind was the cool bronze below him, the silver and blues of the inner workings and the two tools in his hands. Yah, he didn't respond to the shout. At all. It was like he had headphones on. Or earmuffs. Or both.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Wes walked into the armory carrying a goblet and a napkin bundle. She'd noticed that Jake had skipped lunch again, and decided to bring the starving genius a sandwich and some dew, hoping the kitchens wouldn't mind one less dish. She came up to Jake and shouted a greeting to him and Fred.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 am

fred's hart rose she didn't want to hurt Jake. Enyo's voice died away when others were around. it was worse with Jake probably some thing to do with creation and destruction.
she filed it away for later study.
she could have kissed the girl who had arrived. but that would have made things awkward. well for the girl at least.
" ave got ta thank yeh hen. its not easy sharing yer heed wae the goddess of destruction in the presence of a kid of.. am guessing Hephaestus?" she told her tapping her head. god I must look like a mental case. she told her self.
" all i kept hearing wis instructions ta kill him. or at least hurt him. and ah dont want te." Fred confessed.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

((WES YOU TOOK MY FOOD IDEA!!!! IT'S KRIS' JOB TO FEED THE CHILD!!!))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 pm

(Then you can still do your idea then get mad at Wes for taking in the the roleplay- just post!)

Jake mumbled something, probably a greeting, but it didn't sound like it was in any language in particular. He was busy. He continued working on the computer chips, occasionally pulling out his iPod to test them out.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

"well some ones popular i take it." Fred joked.
she would leave Jake alone but the voice of Enyo was keeping her Thayer for some reason. she had to speak yo Jake about making an artificial eye. she didn't have friends at camp yet. but something brought her to Jake.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 pm

(I did not - I posted this before Jake told you about it, and we'd discussed a course of action before then, it's your fault for not keeping up. >:3 Either way, it's just a samach and Dew, you can have Kris bring in some five course meal for all I care. XD)

Wes scoffed, "Fine, Jake, ignore me, no foo' for you." She put the sandwich down on an empty table, but held the Dew. She turned to Fred, "He been ignoring you too? Don't worry, I got this," she said with a smirk. She waited a bit then walked around Jake's project, examining it, then feigned tripping over some parts, stumbling with the goblet of Dew in hand.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:21 am

" och nae worries im used ta being ignored." Fred answered almost laughing at the slapstick trip " got ta say that was almost as good as Norman Wisdom." she began to laugh.
" but ta be honest ah feel like am intruding. like im an outsider."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

"You better not have spilled that!" He shouted, immediately turning to Wes. That was the almost magical trait of Jake. He'll seem completely disconnected until it has to do with his creations. He frowned when he noticed that she was standing just fine with the cup securely in hand. "You never tripped, did you."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 pm

" i dunno looked real legit ta me?" Fred joked. " you must be Jake Enyo sent me ta talk tae yeh. mind you fer the last 30 minuets she wis trying ta get me tae kill yeh." she admitted. god had she done the Wright thing? " half heartedly i must admit"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Wes giggled at Jake's reaction and shook her head. Then, hearing Fred's statement, she waited a few seconds and chimed in, "That's okay, I wish to kill Jake about fifteen times before breakfast - and that's on a good day." She smiled widely and smugly.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Kris walks into the forge carrying a tray just loaded with food. "Jake I figured you haven't eaten so I brought you some...." She paused when she saw that Wes had brought him food as well. "food..." She set the tray down on a workbench and looked at Wes. "Hey, it's my job to bring Jake food when he hasn't eaten in days." Kris glared at Wes a little.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 am

"there's not gonta be a cat fight is there?" she joked before turning to Wes. " its not that I want ta kill anyone its the voices in ma heed."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"Yah, yah. I don't need food." Jake said, turning back to his work. "I'm nearly finished." That was a completely honest statement this time too. "Just this last bit now."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

"Hey now, Kris," Wes said, putting her hands up defensivly, "It's not my fault you're slow." She gave a teasing smile, then turned to Jake, "You know Jake, if you don't eat, you might pass out the moment you fire-up this baby and miss the grand unveiling. We wouldn't want that, now, would we?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Kris jokingly glared at Wes before stealing a chip from off of the tray. "You know," she started with food still in her mouth, "Wes makes a very valid point. You need to eat something, knowing you, you probably haven't eaten in days... it could be even worse than what Wes said. You could pass out right before you finish this thing. So I suggest you stop for a second and put something in your stomach." Kris held up a roll and walked towards Jake.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"I think I'd know if I was about to pass out." Jake said, putting down the final computer chip. "And it won't be before this is finished." He said, leaning forward to connect it correctly.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 pm

"Yuh-huh, sure," Wes muttered. She walked around once more, thinking of some other way, then pointed to something near a hind leg and said, "Hey Jake, what happens if I remove this bolt?" It was obviously a wingnut, but she was curious to see Jake's reaction.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Without missing a beat or even looking over his shoulder Jake replied coldly: "I would kill you." He paused. "And that's not even a bolt!" It was classic Jake magic. He seemed to be able to be perfectly oblivious and perfectly aware at the same time. He didn't like these interruptions, though. They took away attention from the last parts.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:01 am

fred watched all this with awe. these were friends threw and threw.
able to annoy each other but enjoy it.
but she jad to ask jake some thing.
" jake can i see you wance yer done wae yer dragon?. a think if a hing aroon am gonta get in ta trouble." she asked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Getting slightly annoyed at Jake not eating, Kris looked at the roll in her hand. She had the brilliant idea to just peg him with the bread. Though she knew it was not safe to throw stuff in the forge, she also knew that she had the aim to peg Jake right in the head. "Jake you really should eat something." Right then, she chucked the roll at Jake's head.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next