Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.)

2 posters

Go down

In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.) Empty In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.)

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 pm

(Yet another topic with Aggie!)
Jake was trying to pry a rock from Agamemnon's paw. The automation was trying to hold its foot steady for Jake, who was trying to both steady the paw and somehow get enough leverage to get the rock out.
"How'd you even manage to get it in there!" Jake asked it. The automation rumbled.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.) Empty Re: In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Andrew causally walked in and noticed Jake having a little trouble so he asked "need any help?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.) Empty Re: In the Armory. (Creative Title, I know. For Andrew and anyone else who can find an excuse.)

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

Jake glanced up to see who walked in.
"Yah, hold up his foot here." He directed, for once immediately taking help. "Be careful, it's heavy."
Agamemnon let out a low sound to show his displeasure with a random person touching him.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 am

Andrew carefully held up the foot and said to Jake, " I was told to come up here to get a weapon forged." He then heard the machine make a low noise that he guessed ment he didn't like to be touched by strangers so he said back to the machine, " There's nothing to be afraid about."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 am

Agamemnon snorted at the comment.
Jake ignored the automation's complaints.
"Yah." He said. He got into a stronger stance and put his weight against the thing he was using as a pry bar. After a moment, the rock finally came loose and flung itself across the workshop.
Jake tapped the bottom of the paw. "Okay. We're good." He told Andrew.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am

Andrew quickly let put the leg down and let out a sigh of relief. After letting his arms rest for a minute he asked, " So will you forge a weapon for me?"

Last edited by Andrew719 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:24 am

Jake shrugged. "Sure. What's the weapon?" He tossed the bar on the workbench and bent down to examine the paw more. This could be done fine with the paw resting on the ground, the bottom turned slightly upwards.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

"I was thinking something along the line of something uniting which is one of my moms nicknames." He never really thought about it but he decided the weapon. "I would like 2 swords that can join together to make something like a double sided spear and names carved into them in Greek one called Shadow Slayer and the other Way Maker.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 am

Jake listened to him, which was difficult trying to focus on both checking the paw and picturing the weapon in his head.
"Sounds like Ventress's lightsabers." Jake commented, not realizing or caring that few knew what he meant. He shrugged. "Yah, shouldn't be too hard."
He thought for a moment. "You wouldn't by chance want it to do anything exciting like burst into flames or something, would you?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am

Andrew thought for a moment and decided and said, "I don't really care what you do just as long as its something connected to my mother like you could put poison or something on the end that makes people crazy I'll just leave it to your imagination."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

Jake grinned. "Up to my imagination sounds fun. Right off the bat I picture something like a lightsaber ability for the 'Way Maker'...." He thought for a moment. "Wait, connected to your mother? Who's your mother?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 am

"My mother is Harmonia godess of harmony and concord and daughter of Ares and Aphrodite."Andrew thought for a moment, "If you can't think of anything just go with the madness thing since her symbol caused madness."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 am

Jake frowned. "Hmm. I guess that cutting through walls doesn't exactly say harmony and concord." He thought for a moment. "You know, basing a sword ability on a hippie doesn't really lend itself to good weaponry." He said in his usual blunt fashion.

(Got to go to bed, sorry!)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am

(ok)

"But turning your opponet mad does or you could just do whatever you want just no lighsabers not a big star wars fan" he said with a grim look on his face. He thought of some nasty words to say to him but decided not to take offence because that's the first thing he thought about his mom too.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Jake rolled his eyes a bit. "It wouldn't be a lightsaber, just a bronze sword of awesome that can be superheated to cut through just about anything." He said. "I'll see what I can do with the crazy thing." He added, waving a hand. "Though there are so many, much cooler things you can do with a sword."

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down