Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis)

2 posters

Go down

Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis) Empty Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:36 pm

'I'm a bad person' Dominic thought to himself as he fell through the air and into the foamy waves of the beach. As the cold salty water drenched him from head to toe Dominic felt a body crash into the water next to him; an unconcious one eyed girl with dark hair, Fred Yamato.
Dominic reached out and grabbed the girl before kicking to the surface. When his head broke through he gasped and breathed in a lung full of air before kicking his legs and swimming to shore, dragging Fred with him.

The adventure had been a disaster. When Dominic had approached the burger joint he had been immediately ambushed by a group of cannibal giants. He had had barely any time to react as they pinned him to the floor and began taunting him with how they were going to cook him with mustard and ketchup. For a moment he believed that they really would.
Then Fred had burst in through the doors. Her claymore in one hand and Dom's guitar in the other.
A battle had then broken out between them and the monsters. A savage and bloody battle that nearly cost Dominic his limbs and Fred her good eye. It had gone reasonably well, up until the point when a giant got a lucky shot against Fred and knocked her out cold.
They would have been dead if it hadn't been for the Griffin.

As Dominic dragged Fred onto the sandy beach he looked up at the half bird half lion creature that circled the air above him. The creature had apparently been sent by Apollo to drag Dominic back before he got chucked out of camp or did something even more stupid, like getting himself killed.
He hated that his dad had intervened, but what he hated more was that he had gotten Fred hurt.
'Fred? Fred? Can you hear me?' Dominic asked, shaking the girl by the shoulders in an attempt to wake her up.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis) Empty Re: Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis)

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"i guess it was to much to ask fer a can of Irn Bru." Fred answered
"ah take it we'r back at camp?"
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis) Empty Re: Why breaking the rules was a bad idea (Fred, Alexis)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

'We are.' He said 'Its official; you are unkillable.' Dominic spoke before letting out a sigh and collapsing onto his back next to her, 'That sucked.' He mumbled, closing his eyes and finally giving himself time to register the pain, 'That really really sucked.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm

" you're telling me i love irn bru." she joked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Dominic burst out laughing at the joke. Wincing through the pain that surged through him with every laugh.
'Here.' Dominic said before reaching into his jacket and pulling out a can of Ian Bru, 'Swiped it when they threw me behind the counter.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/ekmps/shops/statesidecandy/images/irn-bru-soda-x24-cans-from-the-uk-1445-p.jpg
" ahh the soft drink of the gods." Fred joked
she popped open the can and took a swig if the orange coloured liquid the indescribable taste of the Scottish soda filed her mouth. " yeh want a drink?" she offered to Dominic.
"the old adverts said it made you tougher."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

'I've never had one. I'll be sure to ask for it next time I'm at lunch.' Dominic said before letting out a groan of pain as he wiggled his fingers, 'Yep. Those are broken.' He spoke before letting out a sigh, 'So to recap. I got lynched by canibal giants. You almost lost your other eye. We didn't get within a mile of Florida and the griffin my dad sent is still circling us.'

He groaned again as the beast let out an angry sqwark, as if demanding they go to bed, 'Hell of a first date huh?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

" my left eye? naw its swollen but that's about it. thankfully. cant lose that( expletive deleted )" she said waving her hand in front of her face. " ive got to get another god parent. i wonder if
Susanoo 須佐之男 or Thor have openings for demigods?"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

'If they do ask them if they want to adopt a guitar playing idiot with a lot of baggage.' Dominic said before sitting up with a grunt, 'Thanks for helping me Fred. Didn't work out but at least I tried.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

" well theirs a load of Celtic gods of music Lugh is the god of the sun as well.
the Japanese have Benzaiten and Saraswati
the Norse had Odin and Bragi." Fred answered
" i know to much." she sighed laying down.
then she burst out laughing.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Dominic stared at her strangely at first. Then a smile broke out over his face and he burst out laughing too.
'So what do we do now? We're hurt. I almost got you killed. If I don't walk you home people may think I don't know how to treat a lady.' Dominic joked, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

" hell if you got me killed id murder you." Fred joked.
then an idea came to her,
" ive been thinkin. yer good at range.....com way me tae the Enyo cabin" she said smiling her horrific smile.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Her smile was hideous, the scared side of her face warped her grin into something cruel, but Dominic didn't shudder or recoil. In fact, he didn't actually think she was hideous. It was strange but Dominic found himself accepting it. That was just what made Fred, Fred.
When she told him to come with her to the cabin his face went bright red, 'Come with you to your cabin? Fred, people could talk.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm

" aye whits she dayin way that she could dae better. any way im not attracted to the male gender if that's what your thinking. i've got some thing to show you.sunny Jim" she said limping the way to her cabin.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

'Thats a shame. I think I was growing sweet on you too.' Dominic said with a sigh before shrugging and picking himself up off the sandy ground. His muscles whined in pain as he got to his feet but he ignored it and followed her.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

" hell never said i was gay or nothing." fred joked.
"any way you coming?"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

'Then all hope isn't lost.' Dominic chuckled, he couldn't really tell if he was joking or not. He supposed it could be all the chaos getting to him after a long day.
'I'm coming.' He spoke as he hoisted his guitar around his neck and followed her.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm

" trust me its big" she answered. using her sword as a crutch she led the way.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down