Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitar Hero (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guitar Hero (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guitar Hero (Open)

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Skipper didn't care. Dominic was her total rival, not her friend. Stupid naiads. I'm gonna go shred some killer pipes on the basketball rims. she thought. And so she did. For three minutes later, you could see one red-haired girl riding on a skateboard of wind on the basketball hoops.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

A crossbow bolt sailed through the air and hammered into the basketball rim. The bolt shattered the metal ring, interupting Skippers fun.
Standing on the other end of the court, with his crossbow in one hand and buckler strapped on the other, was Dominic.
'We need to talk.' He said to Skipper, eyes narrowed on the red head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm

"What do you want?" she asked, going down to meet his height again.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 pm

'Whats your problem with me?' Dominic asked, 'I get a different reaction every time with you.'
'One minute you're friendly and nice. The next minute you want to kick me around the arena. One moment I think I can trust you with my secrets; like when me and Fred broke out of camp and you didn't tell on us, the next minute you're spying on me!'
'What is with you!' Dominic exclaimed, 'I thought that you had my back! I fought over a dozen acid spitting armored killer ants to save you! I'd do it again in a heart beat, but today you punch me in the face for no freaking reason!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

"The wind changes a lot." said Skipper totally calmly "And so do I." she shrugged "It's a weird thing with my personality that just changes with the wind direction."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm

'How can you say that with such a straight face?' Dominic asked, 'This isn't just me. What about Alexis? Fred? Everyone! Don't we matter to you?'
'You're saying that on a whim you would just push all away?' Dominic asked before shaking his head, 'I don't buy it.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:40 pm

"Well then you don't know me, kid." and then she sailed away on the wind
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm

'Don't run away from me!' Dominic yelled, 'How dare you! How dare you treat us all like we're nothing! Do you have any idea how hurt the others would be if they heard this?! Do you have any clue?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Skipper turned back, her brown eyes blazing "Maybe you don't have a clue!" she shouted back. And with no control of it, she turned into thin air. At first, Skipper was confused as to where she was. Then she knew. She was at Aeolus's little broadcast center. An aura greeted her, as Skipper was known there. She saw her father. "Dad?" she asked in disbelief "What am I doing here? Send me back!" Aeolus shook his head "Be patient, young one." he said, his voice sounding kind of intoxicated. Skipper huffed. "Maybe that boy is right, maybe you should be a little nicer." Skipper was totally upset by that "I can't help it if my personality changes...wait, you change my personality! You change the wind!" then she realized what he was really doing "Have you been stalking me?" she asked. I mean, really, how else would he have known that she couldn't stand Dominic "Maybe." he answered "WAIT! I have to do a show now! Okay, bye, Andromeda, darling!" and Skipper teleported back to Camp, face-to-face with Dominic. Holy crap, that was not good.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Dominic blinked a few times as he absorbed what had just happened. One moment he had been shouting at Skipper, the next she had vanished and then suddenly reappeared in front of him. And not just a small distance either; right in front of him. The two of them were practically pressed together.
'Ok...' Dominic began as he fought the blush in his cheeks, '...this is a unbelivably weird situation and I'm still mad at you. How about we step back and try not to make this weird?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Skipper cursed her father "Sure." she said. And stepped about ten yards away from him "That better?" she asked sarcastically
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 pm

'Thats better.' Dominic said with a nod, the blush fading from his face, 'So...where were we? Oh yeah.' He pointed his finger accusingly at her, 'Do you have any idea how me and everyone...would..you know, feel about all...all of this?'
He paused and let out a frustrated sigh, 'I'm sorry but seeing you disappear and then appear again at a practically eskimo kiss distance has really taken the fight out of me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Skipper was highly offended by that "You did not just say that." she commented "Because my stupid father sent me right in front of the guy that he supposedly thinks that I like...he's a bad judge of character, by the way...has taken the fight out of you?" she slapped him, leaving a really red hand-mark on his cheek "Mad again?" she asked
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm

'That works, but stop it.' Dominic said with his teeth gritted, 'You know, I had a chat with Alexis a while back. She was talking about demigods betraying the camp. Going off to join the titans, if thats whats really going on.'
He crossed his arms over his chest, 'Today you've just admitted that you'd happily forget us on a pure whim. So, are you going to join the army now? Are you going to betray us? Do we mean that little to you?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Skipper almost laughed. She? Join the Titan Army? Oh, please, Skipper would rather have her eyeballs stripped from her head and decapitated than join an army "Me?" she said "I'm no girl to betray people." she said "I just do weird things for odd pleasure, and maybe you would know that if you knew me better."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

'But I don't know you better. I thought I knew enough to get a good judge of your charactr, but you've showed me today that you'll happily hurt people for no reason. Why shouldn't I suspect you? You clearly don't care who you hurt so why wouldn't you join the titans?' Dominic asked as he walked up to her and stared her in the eye, 'So I'm going to say this nicely. I don't care if you don't like me so long as you've got my back, but if you ever, ever, hurt my friends. I will make you pay.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hurt your friends?" Skipper repeated, almost laughing "In case you haven't realized, they're my friends, too!" she said, now abruptly offended "Plus, I'm too up in the clouds to join some stupid Titan anyway." she said "I'm like my father: some mad freak who likes to tamper with the wind current."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 pm

'Its a warning. I'm hoping it won't come to it.' Dominic said before turning on the spot and beginning to walk away, 'Just know the consequences you'll have to face if it does.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Skipper huffed and walked back to the Aeolus Cabin where she slept alone. Aeolus wasn't really that interested in children.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Dominic went back to the beach to blow off steam. He brought out his guitar and started to play random notes. He was irritated by what had happened. No, scratch that, he hated what had happened. He hated that Skipper had hit him, he hated that he felt he couldn't trust her and he hated that he threatened her.
He thoght back to when they had met by the strawberry fields. He had been miserable and worked up about his brother, but she hadn't pryed into it at all. She had let him be. He had liked that.
Then when they met again in the arena he had opened up a bit and the two had hit it off and even made a promise about sneaking out one day. He still had the fake ID that Skipper had conjured for him.
He growled and threw down his guitar when he realised that his thoughts were affecting his jamming. For the last few minutes he had been playing; A little help from my friends, by the Beatles.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Skipper lay on her bed. Her velvet hair was plastered out around her as she lay on her back, staring at the ceiling. Maybe she did have a crush on Dominic...who cared, right? She did. I mean, she wasn't like totally obsessed with him, but maybe did have a liiiiiiitle crush on him...maybe. She remembered when she had first met him. That innocent kid in the strawberry fields. He had always struck her as someone she could trust, but, and though she didn't show it, he had nearly ripped her heart out for accusing her of joining a titan! What if he never trusted her again. She wondered, if she would have to face him again, what he would do. She hoped that wouldn't happen tonight while her find was writhing with thoughts.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Dominic began to draw patterns in the sand with his feet. Had he been too hard on her?
Yes, she had punched him in the face for no reason and that had been crazy, but accusing her of being disloyal...that may have been a little harsh.
No one was normal at Camp half Blood. Everyone had problems and everyone had burdens. If half the stuff Dominic had heard about that Percy Jackson kid had been true then Dominic would wonder how on earth he could have possibly coped with being a demigod.
So did he have the right to go and question Skipper when he had no idea what she had to deal with or what she was in control of?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Skipper summoned a ball of wind and started playing around with it like it was some childish rubber band. She thrusted it at the wall. It immediately shattered as it hit the log cabin walls. She was so bored at the moment, she didn't know what to do with herself.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Dominic let out a frustrated sigh and kicked at the sand in front of him.
This was stupid! She had been the one who had punched him! It had hurt! She had hurt him! He had every right to stay mad at her!
'But you're not that type of guy Dominic.' A voice called from in front of him. He looked up and saw Marina walking on the waves.
'How long have you been there?'
'Since you started playing the Beatles. The mad one getting to you?' Marina asked with a smile.
'No.' He said stubornly, 'Ok maybe a little. She punched me!'
'Yes and from what you told me once she also helped you kill a six headed snake and an army of giant ants.'
'I...you...I...look, if she'll just punch me for no reason why should I believe that she won't hurt someone else?'
'Because she likes you.' Marina said simply.
'Er...what?'
'She likes you. Why do you think she came looking for you? Why do you think she got mad when she saw you and me playing together? Why do you think she can't control herself when shes around you?' Marina said whilst surpressing a laugh.
'Marina. Thats crazy.' Dominic said and folded his arms across his chest, 'She picks on me all the time. She doesn't like me.'
'Ok maybe I'm wrong.' Marina said with a shrug, 'But take it from the only water nymph who isn't part of the; we love Dominic fan base my sisters have got going, you have an apology to make.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Skipper kept repeating her pointless throw-the-ball-of-wind-at-the-wall-because-I'm-bored thing a few times. BOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGG!
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next