Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing down the house (Fred)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bringing down the house (Fred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing down the house (Fred)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Cynthia seemed to walk it also. Carrying pretty much everything in her bags. "Am I interrupting? So no welcome back hug for Cynthia Eve?"She asked and blew a few strands of her new blonde hair out of her face and looked at them. She then remembered it was her birthday yesterday. She was now sixteen. She now hoped people would forget now. Cynthia put her stuff down and sighed."If I did interrupt something. I'm not leaving yet."Cynthia said."I think my Aunt packed my whole room in my bag." She started to gaze through it."Besides this is my cabin too."She said.

Back to top Go down

Bringing down the house (Fred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing down the house (Fred)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

The added intrusion of Cynthia made Dominic's problem even more difficult to ask of. He sighed and slung his guitar over his shoulder.
'Lets call it a day. I'll see you later Fred. I'm going for a walk.' Dominic before storming out of the cabin.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Why am iAlways like this? She thought to herself.in exasperation and left quietly. Of course she never meant to do anything. She felt a little hurt and regected. Time for another fit at the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 pm

"Everyone here is so damn sensitive."She growled and she though looked a little sick. Her head look sweaty and she had a cough. She coughed and held onto the bag and sniffled. She put her hair into a ponytail and was trying to cool herself off. She coughed again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 am

"Diny look at me hen ah havny a clue whits goin on." Fred shruged then preformed a punchline on the drum.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2