Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

+5
Karen Westbrook
whitneyahn
Fred
Estelle
§WØ®∑ÅN
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. Empty want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm

hey Condor here and ready to draw.tell me here what you want I will draw it if i can. Also I will photo shop as well.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. Empty Re: want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 am

wow no one wants weapons drawn by me. I guess freds back lol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. Empty Re: want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

Post  Estelle Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 am

can you draw Estelle for me? She has stormy grey eyes that sometimes appears black and deep, with a intelligent sparkle, long black hair let loose, a celestial bronze sword with silver deco etched on its hilt.She is very pretty.She usually wears a black Tshirt or camp half blood T shirts, and has a necklace(a luck charm)with an owl on it.She has fair skin, and average height. she also wears denim or black jeans or shorts, and new balance sneakers.If she braids the side of her very long hair(she never braids it whole, just a very thin part, if you know what i mean) she has a ragged jade stone(ornamental or weapon,either one) at the end of it.But she likes to just have nothing in it, you know, just, like, she does nothing with her hair. She looks mystical and powerful,or innocent. Can you, like, draw a few of her like in battlemode, just casual, etc? I'd appreciate it..
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat May 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Okay but it may take a bit. Yeah. Don't worry I will try to do her just standing with he weapon hung down and one charging (yeah I will try to do better than my ken retina) and my one standing on a monster like I won the epic way. lol!
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 pm

CONDOR wrote:wow no one wants weapons drawn by me. I guess freds back lol

Dude draw Fred then if you want. i personally just ruin every ones characters when i want.

Last edited by Fred on Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Can you draw my arrows/bow, and dagger please?

thx
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 pm

What type of bow is it and what type of dagger?
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

Eh, take as much time as ya want.
I am full of time (not really, but whatever)
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 10:48 am

Try drawing lily she has curly blond hair and blue eyes and shes like 12 also add Aqua(celestrial bronze sword with shappire hilt with its name craved in greek on the hilt)

as for her clothes try a turquoise t-shirt or a camp one with short jeans and hmmm... Sandels or a pair of converse. Make sure that her hair is tied in a ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Wooden bow and arrow, with the arrow head being celestial bronze. The dagger is celestial bronze, with a leather hilt.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

any shape details i can make WEAPONS EXSTREAMLY WELL
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 pm

draw Fred's claymore Horror. it's a 6foot long sword.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Umm... The dagger's a longish one, and the bow is the shape of a normal bow, and size thereof.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 am

i ment is it curved but okay i will be drawings weapons first because those are faster to draw.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

Okay dagger and bow is done. With the dull descriptions you gave me. I will send it in here when I am on. A computer. (right now I am on a iPad)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Westbrook Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 am

Attempt to draw Karen, look at the charrie sheet for info
Karen Westbrook
Karen Westbrook

Drachmae : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 am

Click this link to see the bow and arrow. sorry i was haveing technical difficaltys, and i am a computer geek. http://www.flickr.com/photos/79936968@N04/7156418129/in/photostream
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

No comments wow.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Yup i know how thats like sorry i thought i wasnt included

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 am

Oh sorry, I was busy. thanks.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 am

yeah sorry about that. man I am trying to finish these people but i accidently ruinded them by pooring hot coco on them. EPIC FAIL. Also i live in florda and it is the summer. I must be trying to give myself heat stroke
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am

What's wrong with drinking hot cocoa during a Florida Summer? Cocoa's just plain good...
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:04 am

Hot coco on summer. Um......wierd...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

it is not weird... it is amazing.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 pm

It's not like our last winter was cold enough to enjoy hot cocoa properly anyway, when else are we supposed to drink the leftovers?
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next