Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting

3 posters

Go down

omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting Empty omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

yeah guys i am getting bord i want to post.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting Empty Re: omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 am

I am too, i always log on this forum every morning on my galaxy.

Back to top Go down

omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting Empty Re: omg take you turns on capture the flag please because ether I am new and I am more active or you all are just not posting

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Same. Wes, can we have a rule that if someone doesn't post for a certain amount of time, we can skip their turn?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Go ahead and skip whenever, so long as you know that the skipped people have been on to see the posts.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 11, 2012 8:14 pm

okay. thanks.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Then i can skip Alexis too? Well i guess ill give her another day to post.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 pm

She was just on.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Omg I am this close to takeing a a airsoft gun and takeing the person not going picture and gun it up. This take to long. That or do it to a fake Justin Bieber.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down