Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Cabin (Join if you like :))

2 posters

Go down

In the Cabin (Join if you like :)) Empty In the Cabin (Join if you like :))

Post  Justin Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 pm

After talking with Jake and orientation Justin was claimed as Zeus's child.He walked into the cabin deciding which of the many empty beds to pick.He went with a top bunk on the side of the room. At first the statue of his father creeped him out but eventually warmed up to it. His favorite part of the room was how the ceiling showed the sky and changed to what you wanted like a storm or cloudy day. He was happy to be at camp and couldn't wait for Tommorow since he was to tired to do anything else. Justin just looked up and watched the ceiling hoping someone would come in. Justin relished this was the first time he got any peace and quiet.

Last edited by Justin on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

In the Cabin (Join if you like :)) Empty Re: In the Cabin (Join if you like :))

Post  Justin Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Justin decided to try some tricks with electricity and wind. First thing he tried to do was fly in his room. He failed. Justin tried to create a burst a wind. He could only create a breeze. He tried to create lightning. He only could create a small spark that a mortal could make with carpet and balloons.He was exhausted and panting after all the energy he used up. He decided to eat the last of his food and drifted to sleep.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Josh walked into his cabin and notices someone in one of the beds he quietly approached and changed his belt into an axe. He then turned the axe around and poked him with the hilt. When the guy woke he asked "Who are you?" he didn't know what to say and he really hoped he wasn't a monster.
Spartan
Spartan

Drachmae : 250

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://heroesrpgsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Justin would sit up and answer "Justin Son of Zeus and you are?"Grabbing the double blade sword on a shelf above. He was not sure if he was a camper or a bad guy that Jake was talking about.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Andrew thought for a moment before deciding to attack or not but instead when the other guy pulled out his sword he said "Wait wait wait before we fight I'm and Josh Pippen son of Zues who are you?"
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Justin would be annoyed. "Justin! Vince! Son of Zeus!" Justin cause lighting to gather around his fist after getting annoyed.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Andrew laughed and thought Why was he annoyed? He then turned his axe into a belt and said "Dude calm down I was just making sure you weren't a monster. But despite us getting ready to try to kill each other welcome to Zues' Cabin." He paused for a moment and looked at him and noticed that they had similar features like their eyes and hair. He then turned to his bunk and sat down and asked "So you get the tour of everything yet?"

OOC:I would say I'm the head counselor do to my one year at camp but there still going over it.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Justin drops the sword and releases the lightning. "I looked around a little and came here to lay down until you disturbed me in my sleep." Laying back down on his bed and playing with what sparks I can conjure.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders and said "Well if you saw some strange person in your home wouldn't think to attack him or her? Just for the record your loudly I didnt attack you." Andrew noticed him playing worth the electricity and he wondered what both of them could do once they learned their full powers. He then told him "Since your knew don't mess around to much with your powers try a few sparks here and there but don't over do them or you could whined up passed out for a few hours to weeks."
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 am

"I know I know just practicing to build strength in it." Justin started swirling little tornados after figuring out how to start a cycle. All he had to do was invision it and it would happen if you focus. The bigger it is the harder. After the dust was removed he took out a energy drink and drank some of it."This isnt as hard as it seems but it takes the energy out of you"
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 am

Andrew nodded at that and grabbed a Red Bull out of his small refrigerator and said "So you any good with that that thing?" He then pointed at his sword, which he was hoping to get someone he could cut up a little and not feel bad about its what brothers are for he thought.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 am

"Nope the closest thing I used as a sword is a stick but I'm going to the arena later to practice." Justin looked at the engravings on the handle with storm clouds.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 am

Andrew nodded his head and thought of the difference between a sword and a battle axe and he said "Well I could teach you a thing or two on how to use it. I've got the basics down for a sword but" he said as he was grabbing his belt and spoke prevail to the belt and it turned into a battle axe. Which he didn't really have to say he just thought it'd be cooler. He then continued what he was saying "I really like this weapon over all of them."
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 am

"Do you know how to work a double bladed sword?" Showing his sword with two blades on each side of the ring with a lightning shaped handle. He spun it in his hand a couple times. "Because it's different from a long sword, if done wrong I can cut myself severely."
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 am

Andrew shrugged his shoulders and said "I'd have Kristina teach ya but she's a pretty tough teacher." He started to think of something else to teach him besides an axe. He knew one that he'd actually started to get good at "You know I could teach you how to throw a knife with some pretty good accuracy. Although its not hard to aim it it's just making sure the point on the end is tough."

OOC:We'll continue this tomorrow I've got to charge my phone which is what I'm using to get on the net.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 am

"I think that's what i need... Tough" giving some thought.

(ok)
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 am

Andrew laughed at that while shaking his head and thought bout will he be in for a surprise. He then told him while pulling his covers back "Well it's getti g late and I'm tired doses you tomorrow. If you get up before me and want to foot the arena to practice just wake me up." He then payed down and went to sleep.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Justin decided to go to sleep. When he woke up he went outside to see the sun start to rise. Justin gathered some wood and staked it by the cabin. He went and grabbed his sword. Justin grabbed some padding so he didn't cut himself. He picked up a piece of wood and tossed it in the air. When he went to cut the wood he hit the flat of the blade on his stomach and the other end on his leg. "Ow!" Justin tryed again and hit one end on his head and the other on his arm. He kept on trying and occasionally cut the wood. After practicing with the sword he walked to the mess hall to grab a drink. He walked back and wanted to try something with his sword. He remembered in science class metal is a conductor. So he sent a spark up into his sword. It was a small spark because he couldnt make a big one without being knocked out for a few weeks. He aimed at a piece of wood. He shot the spark at it causing it to catch fire. He stomped on the fire to put it out before it got to big. After it was out he climbed back into bed and rested.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down