Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Training (Justin)

2 posters

Go down

Morning Training (Justin) Empty Morning Training (Justin)

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Josh had gotten up early this morning to go and train with a knife as he got his equipment on just in case he sparred with someone and put the throwing knives in their sheathes and he got his battle axe out and swung in the air warming up for training.
Spartan
Spartan

Drachmae : 250

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://heroesrpgsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Training (Justin) Empty Re: Morning Training (Justin)

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Justin walks in to see Josh training. He grabs the sword he had brought to camp dangling from his belt. He went up to a fake body and went to work. Justin slashed the torso while getting hit with the other end of the sword. He decided to try something new. Justin held the sword out by his waist and swung his sword in front of him resting his arm on the other end. He spun it and slashed the stomach area and kept his arm on the end of the sword. This time he was not cut and continued to practise.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Josh noticed Justin get hit he smiled at it and decided to show off a little and he threw one of his knives at the head but it hit the throat oops he thought. He started jogging over to Justin and said "I think you need some practice." He then smiled at him and reassured him "We all were terrible at the beginning well not all just most."
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Justin rips the knife out and throws it at a target and gets a bullseye. "I've been hunting with knives since I was five I think I know what I'm doing and I figured out how to use this without getting hit." thinking about other things to try with it. Justin got another idea. Justin backed up about ten yards and ran up to the dummy. At one yard he jumped about six feet. He slashed at the neck of the mannequin cutting the head off and landing on one knee holding the sword out. This time not getting hit with the sword.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Josh smiled at that but being the show off he was he put the winds under him and flew towards him and told him "Your getting better with your powers." He sat/fell down trying not to show his exhaustion he hadn't tried flying in forever but he had the electricity part down. He then regained everything enough to stand and said "I could teach you how to use an axe."

OOC:Remember you're still knew and you should atleast be sitting.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 pm

"First I wasn't using my powers and second I want to stick with my sword." Justin grabbed some water from his bag and drank about half of it. He grabbed a gronola bar and peeled off the wrapper. He broke it in half and ate one half. He put the other half in the wrapper and put it away. "I did find a new trick though." Justin sent a shock through his sword and aimed it at the dummy. He shot the bolt from his sword and burned the dummy. "A secret second weapon."
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Josh shook his head and said "First off you couldn't clear like 5 feet in one jump without using your powers and second off its good to know the basics of every weapon so if you don't want to learn it we could spar. Your choice but if you go back in the infirmary" he paused for a moment and changed his mind "well actually I'll go easy on you since your my brother."
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm

(I'm not sure how fighting works on here)

"Its possible because at my schools track team in high jump they can clear 6-9 feet and I never used my powers for that jump and maybe later." stabbing through a different mannequin.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Josh shrugged his shoulders and said "Well they've also got a certain form for it to with bending their back they don't just jump straight up and we can train some other time." Josh felt sad when he didn't want to train. He was looking forward to fighting someone he could beat the crap out of.

(I'd message one of the admins and there's also an attack/defence thing but it might be old.)
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Justin clips his sword back to the chain and finishes his water and gronola. "I'm gonna go look around cya later." and walks out of the arena.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Josh scratched his back and said weirdly "Ummm bye." He wondered why he left so soon oh we'll it would give him some time to practice flying.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down