Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Vince App for new template

2 posters

Go down

Justin Vince App for new template Empty Justin Vince App for new template

Post  Justin Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Name: Justin Vince
God Parent:Zeus
Mortal Family: Jackson and Robin Vince
Years in Camp:1
Brief History: Justin has lived at camp fora little under a year. But before here he lived in different locations with his mom and step dad. The last place he lived at was a small town in Montana by the mountain ranges. His family did not have that much money and got by on what they could. It wasn't that bad though, they had a nice pond in their backyard were you could go fishing or swimming. Preferably he would do neither not looking the water much since almost everyone he went swimming in it there would be something grabbing at his feet. He could never see what it was but could feel it chasing at his feet to get him. He always did manage to get away from it though. There would be scratches running from his knee to the buttons of his feet. When he showed his mother she would go pale but always say it was just something getting caught on me. When he went into the woods nearby his home he would hear the occasional snap of twigs but see nothing when he turned. Then some times would hear a deep growl sounding like a woman. At this point he would be spending home with something chasing him. Once he gets out of woods the noise would go away. After many more months of this his mother devices it was time to go to camp. After moving from Montana to Camp Halfblood, he began learning how to survive as a demigod. Most of the time he will have fun like climbing a rock climbing wall with lava pouring down from it. If he is not busy he will go off and take stroll along camp in the woods or lake. He has never been on quest entire time he had been here. For training he will practise his abilities and spar with the fake monsters.
Physical Appearance: Justin has brown hair and eyes. He is about 5'7 and weighs around 110lbs. He has a neutral tan that is light. Most of the time he will wear the Orange camp shirt with black Nike sweats. On his wrist he wears a bracelet with his name on it.
Personality: Justin is a kind person until you start getting on his nerves. Most of the time when he is angry he will either try to get on your bad side or a little bit of revenge. He is shy when it comes to meeting new people. But eventually he will open up to you. He likes to have a good laugh even in the most dangerous situations to try and get the enemy distracted until he gets a plan.
Fatal Flaw: Justin can be to trusting at times. Many times will meet some strange people and they would act nice and he would put his trust into them. But the strange ones are usually one's they try to kill him. On his way camp he met a guy who wore clown make-up and a black suit that offered his family a place to stay for the night. This person turned out to be a Cyclops who he barely escaped from.
Talents: Justin is very good at jumping and running. Many times in Montana he would find himself in fights after school and would sprint down a couple blocks making random turns and eventually losing them. He also is good at climbing. He can climb the tallest of trees and hides well inside of them to.
Weapons: Double blessed sword, conducts electricity, can melt together to form a single blade.
Other: none

Last edited by Justin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Justin Vince App for new template Empty Re: Justin Vince App for new template

Post  GeneralArin Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Uh... laugh, like a literal laugh? I can see that's an odd quirk, or a defense reaction... You're going to either have to spell out your actual meaning a bit better.

Speaking of which, I know there's a four-sentence requirement, but the description for your personality feels a bit... disjointed. I guess it's just worded a bit awkwardly.
So, what I'm getting is that your character Kind, reserved, and has a good sense of humor? Is that right?

And (correct me if I'm wrong) it looks like what you're going for is a sort of happy-go-lucky character, who jokes around, but also uses humor as a defense. So he'd respond to bad situations with a joke. Of course, responding to things with a joke most of the time can get you in deeper trouble, or at least is how you push back things you actually need to deal with.

Am I reading too far, or is that what you're trying to go for. Either way, it needs to be clarified in your application, because most people don't normally read as far into things as I tend to do.

Anyway, Bio should include a bit of your home life: just something like family relations, any signifigant occurances, etc. (Being a big three, you probably wouldn't have a quiet home life.)

...And in your talents you said "eluding the predator." that's definitely going to need to be clarified.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

K I'll fix it up and I think you got the personality thing right
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Looks good.

You're approved.
You can go ahead and start roleplaying, but if Kris or Wes have any critiques you would need to come back and edit it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks I can continue using this character!
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down