Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge Empty Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

Post  Fred Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

Fred entered the Arena she was rusty after nearly a month spent in Japan visiting relatives and mending here relationship with here father.
All in it was emotionally exhausting but now she was ready to shake off the cobwebs and get Horror cleaving again.
She had deliberately avoided watching others fight the giant Go-bot.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge Empty Re: Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Jake was sitting on Agamemnon's shoulder, bored out of his mind. Fred had said that she wanted to do her session, and he had been waiting. The automation, who was laying down, seemed equally bored of the sessions.

Agamemnon was the first to notice Fred. As she entered, the dragon raised its head. Jake glanced over.
"Good, you're here. Ready to go?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge Empty Re: Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

Post  Fred Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 pm

" Aye yer telling me. last i checked i claimed second dibs then caught called back hame tae Japan." she said she wore a t shirt saying. " i love paddle boats... guess that makes me a pedalophile"
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Jake jumped down from Agamemnon, though the automation didn't move just yet. "Yah, well I'm sure in Japan you got to fight Godzilla or something to make up for it. You ready to get started?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm

" Oi its GOJIRA you racist and well i figure i get blown up every other day why not get mauled buy a ersatz Dino-bot."
She joked shouldering Horror.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Jake picked up his laptop and headed to his usual spot. "It's Godzilla." He said simply. "You won't get mauled. You just might not be feeling too well in the morning." He jumped up to where he normally sat and sat down.
"Alright. Thirteen forms, call stop if you need to." Jake said, going through the usual lines.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

" Whit i'm not going to get mauled? Well that sucks. as long as i get hurt i'm happy." She joked giving Jake a nod.
" Don't expect me to call quits." she said more to her self than to Jake.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Jake rolled his eyes at her saying she wouldn't call quits. No one ever did. Apparently leaving with their pride intact was more important than leaving their body intact.
"Yah, yah." He rolled his shoulders and took a breath to get a muster up commanding voice. "Agamemnon. 15-992"

Agamemnon stood up and started transforming.
The transformations stopped on the Calydonian Boar form. This boar was about the size of your average lion. And angry.
It charged forward at its opponent recklessly in a typical boar fashion.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 pm

" Porky pig eh? " She joked.
" OK lets get started. bring it on." She readied her claymore on to her shoulder. waiting for the automaton to attack.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:46 pm

("It charged forward at its opponent recklessly in a typical boar fashion." If you want more detailed, let me know.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:49 pm

((Can I join with Lily? Of course providing that she knows about the Ultimate Swordsman Challenge))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

(If Fred doesn't mind, you can watch. It's a solo fight, though.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 am

((I'm fine with watching))

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:45 am

( OOC: its OK to me Lilly and i'm happy with the basic descriptions.)
Fred grasped her sword in a half sword style as the automaton charged.
Wait for it....wait for it the metallic beast grew closer.
She had guessed about a weak spot its eyes. but she wasn't a ranged fighter.
This was going to hurt.
With a crunch the boar collided with her stomach. pain shot threw her abdomen.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 am

Lily came in just to watch Fred being mauled by the monster.
“Fred!”
The scream suddenly came out of her mouth. All she could see- was the same thing that had happened years ago. Only it was another monster. Another half-blood. If it were to be true.... Fred would have died.
But it's a simulation. She will survive
something told her, and she barely escaped the memory of hesitation. Her hand slowly reached into her pocket, and grasped the hilt of a small knife.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Jake stiffened.
"Zero! Done!" Jake shouted. Immediately Agamemnon jumped away from Fred and slid back into it's dragon form.
Jake jumped down from his spot and rushed to check on Fred.
"What were you doing? That's not how you fight!" Jake said harshly. "You get out of the way when something that big's charging you. Would you stand in the way of a speeding train too?" While he said the second part, he was feeling Fred's midsection for any anomalies. He knew the signs of a broken rib well, and remembered how much they hurt. "Your ribs are intact at least." He grumbled. His words and manners were sharpened with concern.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:34 am

" Keep it going i'm fine." Fred said
" I had to get tae its eyes didn't i. I know my limits mate i'm reckless but i'm not suicidal. I don't mind pain but i'm not willing to get my self killed on a training simulation. At least give me the benefit of the doubt"
Fred shook her head.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

"The real boar wouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt." Jake said sharply. "Just drove you into the ground until you never got up again."
He got up. He seemed fine, well, relatively.
"Next time, move." He said simply. The Ultimate Swordsman rules said she was done anyway. While some mythic hero might have somehow defeated the odds of getting out from under a raging boar, the challenge went with the most realistic outcomes. Unfortunately, those outcomes were never good.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 am

(Sorry for the double post....editing problems)

Last edited by Lily on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 am

“Is it over?”
Lily stood, leaning against one of the pillars.It was a breif fight, and lily knew that Fred wanted another try.
“She's fine for now. What about another try?”
she walked over by Jake.
“You know that she has only one eye. She's not ranged. That's why we have Aggie, right? To help us train. To prevent this...from happening from real.”
pain flickered in her crystal-blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am

" Im a tank not a ballet dancer. I'm not all finesse and stuff. i do have my own stile you know." she nodded over to the dragon. " Notice anything? Like the sword sticking out of its eye?" She smiled
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:23 pm

(Yah.... as dramatic as that is, mention that before. At least hint to it. From your post, you just said how you were hit really, really hard. You didn't even mencion that you did anything productive. At all. While that makes a dramatic story when you're writing, you're roleplyaing with others. Right now that feels like more of a god-mod/Deus ex Machina. Hate to be a jerk, but I won't let that one pass.)

"Even tanks can die." Jake snapped. "Not being a jedi or ranger has nothing to do with it. You dive out of the way. That would have left you dead. Next time, when all you've got is a sword, use it productively and not let yourself get creamed. Even if you didn't die, you would be crippled in the next fights, which might as well be death." He explained with a tense tone. "If you're so determined to go again, do a normal training session. The Challenge is over."

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Lily pulled Fred's arm.
“Come on, Fred. We can train by ourselves then get better,”
Lily said quietly. Gripping Fred's arm rather tightly, she led the girl out of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:49 pm

( OOC AAACH BUT ITS FUNNY Very Happy. no problem Fred's complete lack of style and grace if funny in its self.
just don't take anything with her in it to seriously. she is comically untactful.
Sorry to do the god in the machine thing. that's right i know what Deus ex Machina is. Laughing )

" fair doos i know im not all that good at planing ahead. more at mowing things doon and headbutting things in not supposed to." Fred admitted tapping her chin.
" But can i have a go at getting beat up buy the thing again? hay lilly you want to get trampled buy this thing its brilliant. " she asked wiping down her rude t shirt.

Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

(I would hope so... then I'd feel like me saying it would be completely wasted....)

Jake rolled his eyes.
"If you're so determined to get beat up, we can run a normal training session with Agamemnon. Choose some monsters and we'll go from there." He gave her a harder look now. "But there's no way you're doing an Ultimate challenge when you're already hurt."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next