Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 am

“Come, on, Fred. We'll get you to the imfirmary first, and then try again. What do you say for....tomarrow morning?” Lily desperately attempted to persuade the girl.

Back to top Go down

Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Fred's ultimate swordsman's challenge

Post  Fred Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Fred's complete lack of commonsense had only grown since she had left. Her deranged visions had returned only not as bad as they once were.
" Any thing i'm not bothered hopefully i will get past the first level." She admitted.
Pain wasn't something that bothered her really she didn't think she felt it the same way any more. Not since her celestial parentage was revealed.
Her stomach hurt but it felt good really. not in any weird way it just felt soft fluffy like listening to Vivaldi or wearing cotton.
She felt tired, she felt sore, she felt injured, but pain sort of turned its self off at times.
She barley felt it when Empousa tore out her eye. but at the time she thought it was adrenalin. Now she wasn't to sure.
" Sorry Lily but i think yeh know me to good to know i wont give up after one go and any way i haven't done anything funny yet."
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Jake rolled his eyes. "I don't see how any of this could be funny..." He mumbled.
In a louder voice, he told the automation: "992."
Agamemnon stood up once again and tilted its head.
Jake turned to Fred. "What monster? The one you just fought?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:26 am

" Any thing. surprise me." Fred answered cricking her neck with a sick snapping sound.
She took up a defensive stance and faced the automaton.
For some reason she could not get Kraftwerks song " We are the robots " out of her head.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 am

Lily stopped walking and called “Want me to help?” she began to open her pouch, revealing half a dozen shiny knives. Shw grasped one of them and grinned.“We can do better in two,”

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 am

"If you wanna help, I don't care." Jake said, weary of the situation. Agamemnon rumbled, still waiting for what monster.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 am

" Why am i picking up negative vibes?" Fred asked Jake.
" Am i really that annoying?" she asked more to her self than anyone else. Still she was glad that Lilly would be allowed to join her.
She had to admit she was never tactically sound.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 am

Lily, now by her side, whispered “You're not alone. Theres a whole lot of troublemakers at camp,” she adjusted the knife, poising it right at Aggie.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:37 am

"Yes." Jake said, clearly making an effort to spare her feelings. "5." Jake told the automation.

Agamemnon started transforming. Jake sat back where he was before.
The automation now had the form of a Minotaur.

"Have fun. Begin."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

Lily took a few deep breaths, and let the knife fly. It hit the monster with accuracy, zeroing on is arm and eventually hitting it. “your turn!” she called as she redied the second knife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm

" Oh i feel so warm and fuzzy." Fred announced waiting for the metallic child of Minos to gain ground.
This was more her style she had some one to watch over to protect.
She wasn't one to train, she was a self styled guardian.
Mentally she calculated its approach 3,2,1.
Horror left her hand. She was a tank The Minotaur was a bulldozer no pun intended.
The sword made its way between the beasts knees.
She tripped the beast.
" See i can calculate things. 'im not just a smashy smashy person."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm

"Congratulations." Jake said, his tone flattened by his lack of interest.

Agamemnon fell hard. He was a heavy automation. But it swiped out with its arm and swung its head in a broad sweep to catch anyone trying to take advantage of its position as it rose.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Fred paused until the machines arm had passed her
before she ran forward tucking into a combat roll and seizing her sword from ware it lay behind the beast.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2